Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

4.2

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE) 4.00 % - TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.37 %. OTHER INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - DIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXILETHYL DIMETHICONE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER - DIMETHICONOL/METHYLSILANOL/SILICATE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - STEARIC ACID - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE - ALUMINA - VP/VA COPOLYMER - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - ALGIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - ACACIA SENEGAL GUM - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - BHT - CITRONELLOL - SERINE - XANTHAN GUM - SODIUM STEARATE - ATELOCOLLAGEN - ZINC GLUCONATE - SODIUM HYALURONATE - SODIUM CHLORIDE. [ /-: CI 77002 (ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE) - CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) - CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. N 06069/A

on 2/9/2015 3:40:00 PM

Great medium natural coverage, semi matte. I'm a NC 45 in Mac studio tech and 050 is a perfect match. The holy grail.

on 1/13/2015 10:34:00 PM

unfortunately...I broke mine last friday on my tile floor. My heart literally broke because I never thought it would happen to me. What's worse is i only got 2 uses out of my new bottle (it was my second time buying this foundation) thats 50$ down the drain. But..back to the review, its literally amazing and THE perfect foundation, ESPECIALLY for my sensitive acne prone & oily skin. Maybe not for photography however. It has SPF 25, surprisingly there's barely a white cast if any at all (at least for me), but you can tell with flash that I have foundation on. No flash your skin looks airbrushed, which is also how it looks in person! It actually looks really natural in person, and it is buildable coverage. Whether you use a buffing, stippling brush or beauty blender..blends so beautifully. It does not feel heavy on the skin either & feels like skin if you touch it. I hate to admit this & this is my first time doing this..but I slept with my makeup on after clubbing. And this still didnt break me out & looked not too bad in the morning may I say. Always stays on whenever I go out as well never, doesnt slide around my oily skin. Perfect day to night foundation great for everyday and every occasion. This is a high end foundation where you can actually see the difference splurging can make. I've used a few different types of high end foundations but this beats them. the ONLY problem I have is the scent..I felt like I was directly applying perfume to my face. But still, its fine for my sensitive skin. Definitely recomend if you really want to splurge and get your money's worth.

on 12/29/2014 6:11:00 PM

My skin: oily (sometimes dry), acne - so it's slightly red, big pores and blackheads, a fairly medium skin colour (blue veins). Ive worn this for 1 day - today. I made sure to find the right color, as I asked for help in the dior section. I got my own foundation removed. When she had just added the product to my skin (a big spot on my cheek) it stung for a few seconds - which frightened me, but didn't happen again. It was refreshingly moisturising, which was good, as my skin was really dry today (when I took it off, my skin wasn't dry anymore :o). The Dior foundation dried almost instantly and wasn't sticky or cakey. It almost felt like a bb creme, as I could barely feel it was there. Good if you want that natural look. It felt like my skin could breathe, but it still delivered great coverage instantly. With only one layer my skin looked so nice - like it had the airbrush-effect. I'm used to bareMinerals mineral powder, but this foundation laid a thin and smooth layer onto my skin. It also smelled nice, fresh and not synthetic. CONS: a few minutes after it was applied to my skin, it oxidised. But I also didn't apply a primer to control my oil, so keep that in mind. It got a bit darker, but it wasn't too bad. I shortly after went to the gym. I didn't sweat that much during the workout. I checked my skin and it was like the foundation has found the smallest lines of my face (e.g. the micro ones on my forehead, not even smile lines!). I guess I blotted my skin too hard, as the product fell off (after gym). My skin wasn't actually that greasy after the gym, it was just slighty shiny. It's really pricy though. The Estée Lauder double wear, is almost the same price though (it was my second pick today - I'm in the hunt for a perfect foundation). So for me, I'm going try and apply my Benefit POREproffesional primer, to see if it can stop the oxizidisation. I am still bummed out about the price.. so if I don't find any better than this, I'll return to either this or Youngblood/bareMinerals loose mineral powder... Hope this was detailed, helpful and understandable.

on 12/25/2014 3:20:00 PM

My HG foundation! I bought it after doing a skin IQ test at Sephora. I have combination skin: I am often dehydrated (my addiction to coffee's only downside...) so I get dry patches in my otherwise oily t-zone area. My biggest problem is sensitivity since my skin reacts badly to many things. When it comes to foundations I've always had the problem of my foundation breaking up around my nose and on my forehead. Some are worse than others (tart's foundation lasts for quite a while, while NARS sheer glow lasts about an hour).

This foundation is perfect. It's dewy, the colour match is fantastic (it oxidizes a bit so I went a shade lighter than normal) and it isn't drying. I stay away from matte foundations and use powder to soak up any unwanted oil. This foundation doesn't break up on my skin at all and doesn't break me out. Literally everything I could ask for in a foundation.

Light on the skin with build able coverage and doesn't look flaky.

on 12/19/2014 5:10:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

First I have to say I love the packaging, it looks classy and fit for the price you pay for this. The pump works great and only the amount you need comes out. It would be nice if you could open the bottle to see how much is left but I don't really mind because I've had my bottle for more than half a year and I use it quite frequently. Coverage is decent and buildable for areas that need more product. I do need powder since I have oily prone skin but it's not a big problem. It feels nice on my skin and not too thick. I've received compliments that my skin has gotten so much better (little do they know it was only a change of foundation).

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought this in 021 linen which is suppossedly for those with yellow undertones. i am mac nc35-40ish. this is not a great foundation for those with super yellow skin. its yellow but just not yellow enough.
if you have very dry skin like myself STAY AWAY. it just emphasized and exposed dehydration i did not know i had regardless of super moisturizing and exfoliation prior too. and i don't have the patience daily to use a primer.
i would recommend this for combo skin types if anyone at all. but i bought this because of the great reviews and people saying it makes them glow. i have bought drugstore foundations less than have the price of this that performed better..sorry!

on 11/27/2014 3:17:00 PM

I had a lot of hope for this expensive foundation. I still wonder whether I might like it if I had the right color -- ??? A sales associate recommended #021, Linen. When I put it on my face the contrast is just too much. TOO MUCH! It's what I call "mustardy" (by which I mean: intensely yellow). At least one other reviewer has noted that this color is very yellow.

So I am probably going to toss it. SAD!

My favorite foundation at present is Lancome Absolue BX Makeup in Absolue Pearl 140. I tried to buy an extra because I liked it so much, and discovered that the extra is Absolue Pearl 130! I wonder whether I can still exchange it??!

on 11/15/2014 1:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Finally found some great for my 55 year old combination skin. I am around an nw20 and shade 23 works best for me. Putting this on with a brush at 6.30am this easily lasts 10 hours before a quick nose blot refreshes enough to get through a casual evening. I like the smooth, bright finish that is not too matte. It's pretty and long wearing. Definitely recommend this, almost a me but much much better look, not too heavy at all. It's expensive yes, but I do feel it's worth it.

on 9/13/2014 7:09:00 AM

Packaging is classic looking. Good sturdy bottle! Pump action top to dispense foundation. I use a foundation brush to apply the foundation which works well for me. Coverage wise I think this product is good although some areas of my face (freckles on my cheeks in summer) require a little more attention. Occasionally I have had a to use a setting powder just to avoid any shiny areas but generally I enjoy using this proud and would buy it again!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I highly recommend this product it's the best foundation I would say on the market that I have ever used! It's also great for oily skin it Mattifies your face and lasts all day. You deffinetly get what you pay for, and this foundation last me up to 6 months! Deffinetly worth every penny.