Soap & Glory Peaches And Clean Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk

4.2

Aqua (Water), Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium EDTA, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract, Sorbitol, Glucosamine HCl, Urea, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Algae Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Linalool, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Sodium Hydro

I bought this cleansing milk twice now and I am absolutely in love with it!! It leaves a really clean and clear feeling on my dry skin. It doesn't dry me out. I use it mostly every evening. The thing you have to be careful of , it doesn't remove my waterproof mascara so I normally use it after removing my eye make up

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I enjoy using this product. It's good for taking off make up, particularly eye make up. Just be careful not to actually get it in your eyes as it will sting like mad! However, I do like to follow up with another cleanser after use as I'm not quite sure whether it actually cleans my oily skin well enough. Another thing: I do feel like it can be harsh on sensitive skin and I do worry regular use would do more bad than good over time, so for that reason I took off one star. I usually find S&G products quite overpriced, but this product lasts ages if used sparingly so it's pretty good value. I also prefer the older packaging of S&G products, but the current packaging is nice too. I like the fact that it has a pump as well. Not sure if I'd repurchase as I don't love it, but I said yes as if you really do like the product then it's definitely worth buying again!

I got this in the 'Yule Monty' gift set, and after only a few days of using it, I have completely fallen in love with this product. It smells like heaven, and the bottle is practical and cute as I prefer the pump to other cleanser packaging. It makes my skin feel so nice and soft, and I would definitely repurchase this. My only complaint is that the bottle top doesn't lock/close, unlike the other products with a pump, or if it actually does- someone tell me how to do it?!

This is just the best product. It hasn't broken me out and is so much better to use to get makeup off than a facial wipe. The makeup just melts off my face, it's amazing. I swear by this stuff, the price isn't too bad either. It lasts for a while and smells divine

This is my second bottle of Peaches and Clean and I swear by this cleanser. It is the only part of my daily skincare regiment and it has worked wonderfully for my skin.

I love how it does not dry my skin out after use and instead leaves it feeling soft and well moisturized. I don't wear very heavy makeup and it does a good job of removing my makeup after a long day out. It doesn't leave that stinging feeling at the end unlike many other facial cleansers that I have used before.

ALSO, the product has a very nice smell (of peaches) and the bottle comes with a pump which makes it very easy and more importantly hygienic to use (as opposed to facial product that comes in a tub especially- YUCK!!) It's great for traveling too as you can lock the bottle and dump it into your travel bag!

I see myself buying a third bottle when I'm done with this one :)

I got this as a gift for Christmas and I was so excited because I love everything about soap and glory products. The first time i used this product I fell in love with the smell, the formulation is good too. slight down falls to this product are that it does not remove makeup very well at all, also it does not do anything to the skin for example clear the skin or make it less oily which i found disappointing as it claims to be a 3 in one.
It does however make the skin really soft and smooth, maybe I would repurchase this if i wanted something just for the gorgeous smell and soft skin but at the moment I need something a little more clearing.
I would recommend this product if you want it just for the soothing purpose.

The best cleanser i've ever used, gets everything off, smells AMAZING, feels fantastic and looks so cute. I just want to eat it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Yaay...another Soap and Glory product that I love. I'm not usually a fan of cleansing milk because I never really feel clean after use, but this one is different. Its got a nice consistency for a cleansing milk (past ones I've tried tend to be a bit runny) and rinses off clean (I use it with my Clarisonic) and doesn't dry my skin out. It has a lovely peachy scent and leaves a bit of a zing, very refreshing. Claims to be able to remove makeup easily but I can't attest to that because I like removing makeup with a cleansing oil to begin with. It has a chemical exfoliator (AHA) but not sure how effective is that since you end up rinsing it away. In any case I like this a lot and would probably repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This beautifully scented cleansing milk was so pretty I couldn't resist it on the shelves. All pretty and peachy. It was quite pricey for cleansing milk but I'd just finished uni and wanted to treat myself :P

It didn't disappoint either. The formula is really smooth and feels quite refreshing on my skin after I've had a shower. I haven't used it in a few weeks just because I'm usually in a rush and you have to wash it off, something I'm not so keen on. I'd rather just have a cleanser that doesn't have to be washed off. But the scent is so yummy that I don't regret buying it at all.

The pump handle is really nice and the product goes a long way. I would repurchase :)

I'm still on the lookout for that elusive Soap & Glory product that will have me running around, joyous that I've finally found this amazing product that I can't live without. So with all the hype surrounding this stuff, I had to give it a try to see if this might just be the one...

There's no denying Soap & Glory products are popular, but after using this one for about the last two months as my evening cleanser, I'm starting to wonder why. When using this, I never feel like it's totally cleansed my face. And unless I'm using it all wrong, it's utter rubbish at getting off my eye makeup. Then there's the scent. The best way I can think of to describe it is...earthy - like soil with a dash of mint and cucumber. It's not an unpleasant smell and it doesn't linger once you've washed it off, but I can't say it would feature in my top 10 list of favourite scents. Or even my top 100 for that matter.

Overall I think Peaches and Clean is a fairly mediocre cleanser which for my skin doesn't deliver what it promises to on the bottle. I'm glad I tried it, but sadly the search is still on for that elusive S&G product which I can honestly say I like.