December 21, 2014 | 1089 users online

Fragrances - Clean - Skin EDP

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by malonelewis

I love this scent. It really does smell clean. The only drawback is that it doesn't last long. However I carry in my makeup bag and re-spray myself around lunch. It smells so good I look forward to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by etain_anders

LOVE this scent. I got it as a sample size and I've been looking for a cheap full-size version ever since. Fragrantica says it's notes are "floral" and "musk" but I don't really smell either. All I smell is fresh, clean skin. Like in the shower when the air is full of all that humidity, or maybe stepping outside after it rains--the only times I think I can actually 'smell' water. It disappears fast, sadly, but it's still worth it to me. For reference, my other favorite scents so far are Estée Lauder's Sensuous Nude and Lanvin's Me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am obsessed with this fragrance. Whenever I wear it I get compliments. I cant stop sniffing my wrist it just makes me feel happy. My husband adores it so thats good enough for me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by jenandjeffpoodle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Dissapointed! Bought this because everyone said it was clean & musky. Which was what i'm looking for & I love the CLEAN scents that I have. This one just smells floral on me & I don't do florals. FAIL!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by bfever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE clean products, I'm a huge fan of strong, musky perfumes as well as soft, clean laundry type scents. This particular clean fragrance is very different from the regular, powdery scents that clean offers and I love it. I guess it's supposed to represent the scent of clean, fresh skin. It's perfect for everyday use and running errands-I'm almost through with my bottle and I'll definitely purchase this one again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Don't be misled by the name, it doesn't smell like skin, at least in my opinion. It is a nice light musky smell, I would say.
The drawback is it doesn't stay at all. But the bottle is not big so it is convenient to take along to reapply. Guess you can't expect staying power to be very good for the price you pay.
For me it works well when I don't want anything too much on my skin and yet want some hint of scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't usually go for this type of fragrance, but I really liked the light musk. It isn't cloying at all, can be used for warm and cool weather.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by itsmecass

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate to give something a low rating for doing what it claims. This was not what I expected when I thought of "skin" but actually really does smell like...SOMEONE's skin. Not mine. This made me feel like I had invaded someone's personal space and couldn't get their smell off me. Reminded me of high school sleepovers, feels like being pressed up against another woman (I feel like a single guy might like to spray his pillow with this lol). This smells like the natural body scent you try to cover up with fragrance...which kind of defeats the purpose.

I do find it alternatingly intriguing and repulsive so I MAY repurchase (if I can get it for cheap or just keep samples around) for the times when my curiousity and intrigue get the best of me.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by ACJ78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

$70 for egyptian musk? Yeah, no thanks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this but I don't know how to describe it. I do know that I am gonna buy this one.