Clean Skin EDP

3.8

On me, smells just like Philosophy Pure Grace with less lemon. It's a nice, clean, light skin musk.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This scent is fresh and light, but there's a hint of musk that makes it a little sexy. I wear this on Date Night with the hubs or if I'm going out at night, especially in the summer.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I just received a sample rollerball from Sephora. The packaging is pretty. 99% of perfumes give me headaches but I still wanted to try this one out. Immediately I smell musk and flowers. Not really what I was expecting "skin" to smell like. I used literally one drop out of the rollerball and about 10 minutes later, I had to wash it off because I could feel a headache coming on. It's an okay scent but I wouldn't repurchase due to the headache factor.

This was a let down. It smells like a floral perfume that i wouldn't buy. I was looking for something clean and pretty, this was sharp and very obvious. So disappointed :-/

I enjoy a number of the Clean scents, but not so much this one. This perfume smells mostly like flowers and musk. I'm not sure which flowers, it's hard to tell. Both the florals and the musk are definitely noticeable. It didn't smell much like clean skin to me. The Clean perfumes aren't supposed to smell like traditional perfume, they're supposed to just smell good. I felt like this one fell short of that. It smells like perfume. That's not in and of itself a bad thing (I mean, I LOVE perfume), but this is not a perfume I would select. I'm not a big fan of obvious musks, and this one has a pretty obvious musk note to it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought the rollerball set on Boxing Day so I am happy with the $12 price tag. With that said, I would buy the full size version of this fragrance. It is a perfect subtle everyday fragrance that's not cloyingly sweet or overly strong. It's a light, powdery, fresh fragrance and I feel that it lingers on my skin the whole day with just a dab on my wrists and sometimes behind the neck.

It's definitely a more feminine scent from the rollerball scent - this one is my favourite.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This smells like my own skin. Powdery. It has musk but of wonderful kind. If you are in search of floral or fruity then this is definitely not for you. If you love light musk and a huge hint of powder then this is just purrrfect! ^^

I've read somewhere this place it does not stay long on skin. But if you are type who doesn't need to spray to smell the scent the whole day then the staying power is not a problem. I spray only in the morning after bath or shower. That's just behind my pulse areas. I don't spray it all over bec perfumes are made to enhance your scent and not to cover your own personal space. It's like bringing along your own person. So I only reapply during lunch time so to be reminded of my skin's own scent.

It smells like a refreshing clean powder and tons of sparkling summers! I love it. It's just getting comfy of my own skin and color. ^^

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent. It really does smell clean. The only drawback is that it doesn't last long. However I carry in my makeup bag and re-spray myself around lunch. It smells so good I look forward to it.

LOVE this scent. I got it as a sample size and I've been looking for a cheap full-size version ever since. Fragrantica says it's notes are "floral" and "musk" but I don't really smell either. All I smell is fresh, clean skin. Like in the shower when the air is full of all that humidity, or maybe stepping outside after it rains--the only times I think I can actually 'smell' water. It disappears fast, sadly, but it's still worth it to me. For reference, my other favorite scents so far are Estée Lauder's Sensuous Nude and Lanvin's Me.

I am obsessed with this fragrance. Whenever I wear it I get compliments. I cant stop sniffing my wrist it just makes me feel happy. My husband adores it so thats good enough for me.

Popular Fragrances