October 1, 2014 | 1830 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by MzVikkee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overall this is excellent if you're wanting to improve the quality of your skin. There will come a time though that you won't see any improvement. I recommend using daily for 30 days and then alternating with another nighttime moisturizer. I did notice an improvement in and softness after i used it for 10 days. I wish it was in a tube instead of a jar. Jar pkg is not sanitary and it also breaks down the ingredients faster.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Lorraine6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A lovely, rich moisturizer. I have sensitive, combination skin so I only apply it to the drier areas of my face. My skin is softer as a result but there's no difference at all in clarity, pore size, etc.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Zoelee0406

It is a pretty good night cream, but still a little bit thick, it dose hydrate my skin all night long, but sometimes my T-zone gets a little bit too oily during the night or in the morning. I like it, because it doesn't have fragrance and good for sensitive skin, which I am. The price is pretty high I have to say, I might not buy it again if I can find something else works the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Starlajean12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This moisturizer doesn't get talked about enough, it's absolutely the best night time moisturizer out there. And this is coming from a gel moisturizer lover. In the winter this is a must have. Does not cause me to break out, my skin doesn't produce more oil, I get more compliments on my skin when I use this over anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by beecky

Amazing stuff. Very moisturizing but not greasy, light and fresh smelling yet fragrance free, and makes my skin look visibly more smooth and even. I detest all foundation and can't stand the feeling of it on my face, and that's coming from a former foundation junkie. I just couldn't stand the fact that I was purchasing all of this high-end skin-perfecting makeup, when I could better invest in skincare products that will actually make my skin better, not just cover up the problem. This product, along with the Clinique 3-step system, has made me 100% confident in going out without foundation. My skin has never looked so smooth and bright and flawless without makeup. This also didn't break me out, which is a big plus. I also have sensitive skin, and this was rather soothing and calming to the skin. My HG nighttime moisturizer, for sure !

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Jr88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Being the age of 49, I can see the way my skin is starting to change, I've notice it was more red, pores are getting larger, and more breakouts than before, I thought I was done with that from
my teens, who would have know right, I received this product in a free gift and decided to give it a try, after all what have I got to loose right, I've notice a big difference in a week, I will continue to use this product as long as I keep getting these results!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Kcalcagno

I have normal/combination skin. This product Leaves my skin glowing and well hydrated in the morning. My skin looks way more even and just over all healthy looking. Moisturizes well enough over night that i don't even need to use anything in the morning besides and SPF and a good eye cream always. Overall amazing results,amazing product!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Froozygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I am using this in combination with the Turnaround serum, and what a dream! My face went really awful during the summer for some reason, and I changed to the Clinique anti-blemish 3 step (which I used in the past: It's ok, but not great, it gives me blackheads, but at least it clears the mess...)
At some point, after my face was on its way to recovery, I thought I might try this with the serum after reading reviews here (and a bit on beautypedia too). I was really thoroughly impressed. I think the combination of this with the serum, really cleared my face completely - old blemishes and redness disappeared, and not only I don't get any new spots anymore (apart from the occasional breakout when those days of the month are here...) but it also seems to have helped with blackheads - in fact, they have disappeared too after about 1 month of using it every night. I use the serum twice a day, with the bar soap from anti-blemish solutions, the toner, and either the DDMG of the anti-blemish moisturiser in the morning. A dream! I can't believe my skin now! A few months ago I was a bit desperate to be honest, and not it's smooth and blemish/redness-free! Very good product if you ask me, and not oily at all (and my skin is really oily...) If you don't want to spend a lot of money, do get a sample of this! I don't think I will change my night moisturiser for a while at least!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by VeroniqueDubois

It works well for me. Leaves skin baby soft. Has minimal odor and is not sticky/tacky or oily. No SPF (which makes sense since it is to wear while sleeping).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Kentauride

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really gentle exfoliator in creme form. I have very sensitive, delicate skin, but I need exfoliation just like everyone else. This is perfect. I just replace my night moisturizer with this every now and then and it keeps my pores clear and removes dry patchy flakes with zero irritation. I use a paddle type foundation brush to apply a light even coat. It absorbs quickly and does not overdry. One of my favorite offerings from Clinique. But I don't like the tub packaging and really wish it was a tube or pump packaging instead.