November 24, 2014 | 1958 users online

BB Cream - Holika Holika - Peach Girl BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The creators of BB creams really know what they are doing. This one is no exception and may even be an exemplary model of what a BB cream should be.

This is a light cream but with a medium coverage. It has a delightful floral fragrance, and the tone is natural, albeit very pale (which is a TOTAL win for me) The blush/lip tint is a beautiful peachy cream. It's not a matte finish. It's dewy but if that drives you nuts, you can always use oil blotting papers to tone it down a bit.

And as a strange coincidence, this cream has helped soothe a skin reaction that I had. It's wonderful. This is a BB cream that I don't think I can live without.

Edited to add:
I can live without it. It caused a bit of a flareup between my eyebrows of all places. The color is fantastic, but the bumps disappeared when I stopped using it and switched back to the Skin79. It's a bit of a bummer but I am still totally in love with it. I am just going to have to swap it out regularly.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by akane

The packaging of this BB Cream is very cute and there's a creme blush/lippie in the top cap. This BB Cream comes in 2 shades #1 and #2. I'm MAC NC30 and #2 blends on my skin perfectly.
This is medium coverage and on my oily skin it lasted for 5hrs

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by callire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great product, great idea and near-perfect execution. The packaging on this BB cream is simply to die for, the little cream blush in the cap is such a perfect addition. This would be an ideal product for girls on the go since a cheek and lip color is already provided. I'm not 100% crazy about the way that the label looks on the plastic tube (paper label plastered on), but the overall packaging is quite nice.

The cream itself is quite light and would likely be suitable for a NW10-20. Anyone lighter or darker than that range probably won't be able to use this product in shade 1. I'm actually not sure if it comes in a shade 2.

The cream itself has a good medium to full coverage. It isn't runny at all, it strikes me as a little tiny bit tackier than the average moisturizer. The texture is fine, IMO, but just in case you were wondering.

It looks lovely on the skin and I love that it's a SPF 37 PA ++. Excellent product, very reasonable price.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No