Diesel Loverdose EDP

3.7

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

It's a bit on the young and sweet side for me; it is a pretty, non offensive, gentle scent that can be worn to work or school with no fear of offending others. It has a strong vanilla undertone. I do like that it's not fruity or flowery, but also not a strong gourmand like Angel or Tobacco Vanille, which can be overpowering. No idea why, but strong vanilla scents are making me break out, and I have another rash on my wrist where I apply it. It's why I had to return Candy by Prada, and why I wouldn't buy this again. Not my most favorite scent and it gives me hives!

I recieved the eau de parfum as a graduation present from my nana of all people ( must have been a good sales assistant)! I did not expect anything from this product as I had never heard of it or anything diesel. I decided it would be my second rate purfume which I would wear to work everyday. However I was blown away by how much I love the scent, it even seems to suit me and I have recieved countless compliments. the purfume lasts for hours it smells of strong liquorish and vanilla when you first spray it but once it settles it has a sweet lingering of vanilla, mandarin with a suttle floral hint. And maybe it even dose have pheromone properties the boys seem to standing way too close.LOL. I love this purfume and will purchase again.

"Be aware! Contains “Molecule A”: known to stimulate endless addiction to love".

If you are a fan or amarni code or mochinino I love love you might like this purfume.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is definitely one of my favorite perfume, along with juicy couture's. I think it smells like a mix of black licorice and vanilla. For the lasting, IT DOES last. Once i sprayed it on my scarf and it smelled for a week! It's a sweet scent -and it gets sweeter as it fades- but sometimes i think its kind of a strong scent. Suits better for the night but great for the day too!

I've only ever owned two perfumes in my life, one I got for Christmas at age 16 and this perfume I recently purchased (I usually just buy body sprays). I really like it. I'm a sucker for sweet candy/vanilla scents and I like this because it's just a little bit muskier than most of the sweet scents on the market.

Some people are saying this is a night out perfume but I really don't care! I'm wearing this baby out every single day. It was damn expensive so might as well get as much use out of it as possible :)

I realy like this. The dark scent lasts for a couple of hours. After that it becomes more light. I actually like the light scent better, because it has a nice smell of vanilla. I think this scent is best for night time. The packaging is really nice, it's the prettiest packaging i have seen.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is really delicate and delicious, a lovely day to day perfume that's just musky enough to avoid being girly. Also, the bottle is beautiful!

This is definitely a night perfume. When I opened it initially, yuck, it smelled like my grandma's essential balm and I was kind of disgusted, but later it got better and better that I got somehow addictted to it.

I would say it is a very sexy, seductive scent and it is very selective. It's not like Miss Dior Cherie that everyone can carry it at any occasion, I know some people might find it too heavy or so. It's not meant to be a everyday school/office perfume, maybe not even suitable for balls or night out. I just found it so sexy and I will leave it for special moments.

I am not sure about the repurchasing, I don't hate it until now. But I guess I might go for something more special and wearable at daytimes.

I will grade this perfume from my own perspective, hope it's somehow useful for you guys:) (total scores: 5)

Longevity: really long-lasting (4)
Sillage: moderate to heavy (4)
Price: kind of pricy for its quality (3.8)
Packaging Quality: I quite like it, it's a heart-shaped violet purple bottle, great match for its name and the scent.. (4.7)
Suitable occasions: intimate moments or parties. Definitely not a daytime one.

Loverdose is one of the few fragrances on the commercial market I'd rave about. When you first spray it on, the scent is sort of offensive. But when it dries down...you're in for a treat! Licorice & sweet vanilla, followed by a floral note. It's not too strong/overpowering, yet it does linger for hours. If you love Aquolina's Pink Sugar like I do, you'll love it's "grown up cousin" Loverdose too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This a weird perplexing scent. On me it smells like how you smell after a night out at a club after wearing a sweet vanilla scent....sweet smoky and kinda dirty. Oddly people keep telling me i smell amazing....i never gotten more compliments on a perfume. It lasts for hours and hours and stays forever on scarves and jackets. Just odd.
After trying this a few more times I realized that I quite like the fragrance at the end of the day when it is simply sweet and has lost the smoke smell. When I put it on, I find the scent actually kind of offensive.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Smells reminiscent of my HG scent "angel by Thierry mugler" I would seriously bath in that stuff it it wasn't so expensive.... Anyway this had similar notes add a sort of stagnant bubblegum smell which I mean in the best way I'm definitely picking up a bottle even though I just refilled my angel.

Popular Fragrances