Rimmel Extra Wow Lash

3.9

on 1/5/2014 2:22:00 PM

i got this for Christmas and i love it. its got a funky smell, but i dont mind. it gives me natural looking, non clumpy length and volume. my total HG mascara

on 12/23/2013 1:27:00 PM

Not the best I've ever used. Don't like the brush and the way it loads the lashes. Clumpy.

on 11/30/2013 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

With a name like "Extra Wow", I expected wham-bam volume and drama. Instead, this mascara delivered perfectly fine, but ordinary, definition. It held a curl after I used a curler, and it darkened my dark lashes. But it did not add enough volume to make it a keeper. I returned it. Am sticking with combo of Benefit's They're Real and Geisha Ink mascaras.

on 11/22/2013 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

If this wasn't so clumpy, it'd be my new favorite. The formula is on the dry side but it still left a lot of little clumps on lashes. I have to give it props for the thickness and length. It's also buildable, but after two coats I had Tammy Faye lashes. Ugh. Surprisingly, my lashes weren't hard. If you don't mind combing out clumps, you might like this. I bought this at CVS. Regular price was $3.99, but all Rimmel is 40% off this week, plus the scanner box gave me a $2 coupon so it was only 39 cents plus tax.

As usual, fell into the advertising and bought a tube thinking it was going to give me the WOW big lashes...nope, upon 3 applications it was okay, but no better no worse than most other mascaras on the market. For the money, you have better options.

on 9/14/2013 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It kinda give you a big of the wow factor. But I'd expected more from it. Nice volume and length. Clumps and smudge a bit. This won't be the one I wear for a night out. It simply is just not enough.

on 9/12/2013 8:33:00 PM

Wow. I bought this mascara on a whim, when usually I review everything before I buy it. It was super cheap, so I assumed I would get what I paid for, but I was hugely mistaken. I absolutely love this mascara. It's light, and isn't clumpy. I love it because it doesn't smudge, and it never ends up on my lower lash line. I absolutely love this product. And I only paid $4 for it-BONUS!

on 8/22/2013 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a great, cheap mascara. I like it much more than other higher-end mascaras, such as Dior and Clinique. It actually is more dramatic and buildable than Lash Stiletto or Diorshow. And for $5! Like a previous reviewer noted, one coat for natural look, 2 or more for WOW. Love this stuff. Dark and pigmented. I hope they don't stop making it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great product for making one's lashes beautifully long and full. It is relatively inexpensive, which makes it even more appealing. I'm quite impressed with both the ease of use and rich black color. At first, I was somewhat intimidated by the oversized brush and was worried I'd poke myself in the eye. However, the thick brush proved to be user friendly. This mascara builds from natural to all-out glamour. I will definitely repurchase when I'm done with this tube.

on 8/9/2013 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I used this when I was in high school and seemed to abandon it when I started working in high end cosmetics. Recently I went back to it and WOW. I love this stuff. It beats out all the high end mascaras I have and it's SO cheap. It separates, lengthens and curls. If I am going out, I'll pair it with another mascara I like. But overall, I am sticking to Extra Wow Lash for a long time! It seems hard to believe such a cheap mascara delivers such great results, but try it, you will be very happy--and so will your wallet!