Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 7/8/2015 10:47:00 AM

I am sadly very disappointed by this mascara. I bought it after a YouTuber hyped it up. I have long lashes and this did absolutely nothing for me. It is not buildable and by the end of the day, my lashes were curled down at the tips! The price is great but for a few more bucks, I would rather have something else in a heartbeat. I hate writing negative reviews but this stuff is not up to par!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Wow I am REALLY impressed with this mascara. My eyelashes look instantly fluttery, long, voluminous and gorgeous with little effort. The same goes for my lower lashes. The formula is just perfect consistency and the wand is just perfect shape and form. I don't see any smudging or flaking by the end of the day either. I am super impressed with this mascara and it is now my new HG favourite. Definite repurchase. Can't believe it is so affordable either!

on 6/21/2015 1:29:00 PM

Very surprised at how long my lashes look! No volume though just very define and long. Big con: Your lashes curls in at the tips. I give this 3.5 stars.

on 6/18/2015 6:48:00 AM

I bought this mascara off Beauty Joint after hearing it hyped up a lot on YouTube. I've been trying to make it work but honestly I feel like it would be easier to just chuck it away. This mascara doesn't really do much in the way of length or volume for me, although it nicely separates my lashes. But the worst thing about this mascara is that it flakes majorly, and by the end of the day I have a big streak of black above my eyes. Not worth the hype in my opinion, and wouldn't repurchase.

on 5/28/2015 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok this is how I use this mascara

1st - use a mascara that is no-clump/has a plastic brush style applicator to comb & seperate my lashes.
2nd - use this Jordana mascara to really load-up/thickly coat my lashes with the thick/wet formula. This does clump up on my lashes, but lays on a heavy coat of mascara on my lashes - it has an old school spoolie applicator
3rd - go back over my lashes with mascara #1 to de-clump & seperate my lashes -

Overall good when used with this technique (for me)
I don't need so many coats of mascara when I use this product, plus you can't beat the price!

on 5/25/2015 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Can't use this mascara alone. I have short, straight lashes (read: barely there). BUT, when I curl my lashes, use a good mascara (right now I'm into Maybelline Lash Sensational), followed by this Jordana mascara, I get the look I want: curled, separated, lengthened, AND nice and dark (not necessarily voluminous, just dark)! If you don't have issues with length or curl and just want darkness, this Jordana mascara is good for you!

on 5/10/2015 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The best mascara EVER. and I've tried a lot. I dark longish lashes that don't hold a curl very well. This doesn't weigh them down! I will buy it again and again!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I normally get waterproof mascara's as they hold my curl. I decided to give this ago since I've seen so many positive reviews on youtube.
I have stick straight lashes but they are visible when i curl them.
I really enjoyed using this mascara as it lengthed, darkened and volumised my lashes! PLUS it didn't weigh my lashes down after I curled them.
It also works really well for the lower lashes given that the brush is the perfect size for it! I believe I got this for around about $5-$6AUD.
No flaking, smudging or cumping. I apply a max of 2 coats. I'll definitely repurchase this.

on 5/3/2015 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Holy grail drugstore mascara

on 4/30/2015 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Sooo disappointed! Jordana is a Leaping Bunny certified company, and very affordable, so I really wanted this to work. Most people seem to have success with this mascara, but I had a very weird, deal-breaking problem.
For some reason, this actually curled the tips of my lashes under. Yes, I said under. My lashes naturally curl up towards my lids... it's their one good attribute. But somehow, this mascara, very noticeably made the ends of my lashes turn under, towards my cheeks. Every time. And for some reason (insanity?) I kept trying it, at least a dozen times, just to see if anything would change.
As far as other characteristics, this is a nice, dark black color,and gives me medium volume but no length at all. It removes easily with oil cleanser and did smudge on me if I had on dewy makeup or rich moisturizer. It didn't flake on me. It does not irritate my sensitive eyes, but I can't speak for wearing contacts with it, because I always had to count on my glasses to help hide the wonky under-turned lash ends.
At under $4 a tube, and knowing it works for many others, I would actually recommend trying it, if you're looking for volume but not additional length. Just try it at home, at a time when you can wash it off if it gives you under-curl!