March 3, 2015 | 1060 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2015 9:08:00 PM More reviews by holly5652

One of my top drugstore mascara purchases - very easy and quick to apply, makes your lashes look great.

However I have had problems with the mascara smudging throughout the day, both above my eyelid and under my eye; so I have to keep and eye on this - although it is the hot Australian summer where I live. I also found that it looks really good when applied, but as the day goes on, it becomes less dramatic and seems to almost disappear - it is not the same as when I first put it on.

Regardless, given how it is only a few dollars on BeautyJoint (you can't go wrong), I will repurchase, until I find a better one, or till I try out a few high-end mascaras to see if they compare to this Jordana one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

Yes this does what it says it does. Big beautiful long lashes. Separated lashes, flirty lashes. Everything seems so perfect, but the ONE thing I absolutely will not tolerate is the gradual tips of my lashes touching underneath the brow and leaving marks. I hate that and the formula of this mascara does it, and for that I cannot purchase again. Too bad, got a ton of compliments with this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just had to try this mascara because of all the hype (and who can beat the $4 price tag?) but I think it's just an okay product. It is a very wet mascara, so it does smudge when first applied (however I don't have this problem as I'm wearing it), and it does make my lashes very black. However, I think it also makes my lashes feel a bit crunchy, which I suppose is because that's what cheap mascaras do. I don't think it gives great volume and length; I'd rather spend a few more bucks and use CG Lashblast or Maybelline the Rocket.

The wand is an actual brush, and it's very thin, which is a nice change from huge, plastic wands that seem to be the big trend lately. I also the mascara is pretty easy to remove (I use an oil cleanser to remove it).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by kileylovescake

You know when you find your greatest Holy Grail, can't-live-without product and it actually makes you SAD? Sad because only one Walgreen's carries it near you, filling you with fear that if they ever stop carrying it...*poof* back to sub-par reality? This is the BEST mascara I have ever used, and I absolutely plan on stockpiling it for the makeup apocalypse that may happen if it is ever discontinued.

Jordana makes several varieties - JUST REMEMBER - BLACK tube - PURPLE letters! Oh, and it's the 3$ one! WHAT A STEAL!

I cannot rave about this enough, it is what I've always been looking for in a mascara. It applies SUPER efficiently and easy, I barely need to build at all and I''m finished in just one coat. The curl holds better than any mascara I've ever tried! The brush is tiny, which makes it so perfect for bottom lashes and corners.

I have seen people on here talk about smudges & raccoon eyes, but I have not had anything remotely close to that problem. I never get flakes or any smudging, like I do with other cheap mascaras.

Here are my tips:
-The brush grabs a lot a lot a LOT of product...that's ok! Just scrape it back into the tube before you apply.
-It's a wet formula, and I think it looks best applied with just one coat. I'm not about that clumpy life, but this baby LENGTHENS those lashes in just one go around.
-Curl your lashes before, obviously, because this mascara holds the curl soooo well!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by scatcat92

Hey what's that pink mascara tube in the picture? Get that OUT OF HERE. We're here for the purple one. And it's awesome. I was on the hunt for a new mascara because I have a problem. I had just finished up my tube of Revlon PhotoReady mascara.. which i liked but got bored with, so I thought I could buy one mascara and hate it for like 10 bucks, or buy this one that everyone RAVES about and only hate it for 3 bucks. So i did and now I'm weeping joyful, non smudging tears.

This mascara has the cutest little skinny brush. The formula is fab and makes my lashes look both long and full and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be (POBAW anyone?). Ok anyways it's great, but here are 2 things to keep in mind:

1. You have to apply it pretty fast because it dries quickly and then it gets hard to put on more coats.
2. You have to wipe some product off the brush, even that seems so stupid, because it might get clumpy and weird. But if you do this, you will be so happy.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by ILoveBreastfeedingnPublic

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You cannot beat the price on this mascara and I did like the way it made my lashes look but I just found the formula to be too wet. It smudged easily and gave me raccoon eyes by the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Yeah, I don't really like this. I have to wipe the brush off every time before using or else I get tons of clumps. Which isn't horrible but it's an annoying step. I don't have problems with flaking or smudging.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by SmokeySings

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I do not get the buzz about this product....It clumps horribly, it is crazy-wet, takes forever to dry, and the worst part and deal-breaker was it irritated the heck out of my eyes....Could not wait to remove it. It also flaked and smeared. Went into the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by letsburnbridges

PROS: The biggest reason why I love this product so much is that it lives up to its hype. It really does lengthen AND volumize your eyelashes to a whole other level. What I mean by that is the product thickens your lashes at the base, but lengthens and separates them towards the tips of your lashes, so they aren't all clumped together. Not only that, the mascara holds the curl in my lashes, which is really important when you have stick-straight lashes like I do. And finally, the icing on the cake is that the color payoff is phenomenal - if you want the blackest black mascara out there, this should be your next buy.

CONS: Sometimes they are hard to find in stores because Jordana isn't a huge brand where I am currently residing.

FINAL THOUGHTS: This is my holy-grail mascara - it's super cheap, but really excellent quality. It has the functionality of the most perfect mascara to me, and I honestly feel that it works better than some high-end mascaras. Anyone and everyone who has access to this magical product should buy one immediately!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this from drugstore just in time, it sat in my wishlist and I bought it just before drugstore said they wouldn't carry it anymore. I forgot it's price and can't go back and look. I just know its cheap and under $3, IIRC. Anyway, wore it at least 3 times; the formulation isn't too wet or goopy, it holds a curl well, isn't heavy-feeling, it doesn't flake or smudge through out the day/night, but more than one coat on my lashes and its crispy as heck :\ lengthens nicely but doesn't volumize (not as if I need that). All in all a good mascara for not so of an exorbitant price and cute packaging, too - I love the black and pink combo. It's a rebuy.