Revlon Creme Brulee

4.5

on 1/14/2012 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I normally don't purchase metallic nail polish, but this is the exception. Its a cute nude that looks wonderful on my fingers. Not too light, shiny, or dark, its wonderful and matches everything.

on 11/26/2011 2:07:00 AM

Gorgeous color! SO glad I picked it up. The color looked so pretty in the bottle so I couldn't wait to get home and try it out. It's just as pretty on as in the bottle. It looks like a pretty goldish taupish nude with a bit of shimmer. I just love it. =)

This was my first revlon polish and is my all time favorite polish from revlon that I continue to use and buy. I like this with 2 coats applied. It is a beautiful pearly nude. This is great with everything in any season.

on 9/23/2011 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews on this NP. It's a very unique color, one of my favorites from the Revlon line. The first coat looks sparkly gold on me, but when I apply the second coat it turns into a lovely taupe/bronze/kinda grey with a touch of shimmer underneath. Pairs well with my medium, slightly olive skin. I can wear it year-round and it's neutral enough it desn't clash with anything. Understated and sophisticated. This is one I'll definately repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've had this color for awhile. The bottle looks like a nude beige with gold shimmer. But on my nails, it comes out to a pretty taupey grey/purple/beige with gold shimmer. Formula is very smooth and color is opaque but not too thick. I only used one coat on my nails with rimmel's base and top coat polish. I usually don't like revlon polishes but I def would repurchase this color :)

Popular Polishes