July 26, 2014 | 928 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Bright Expert

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I do not have a problem with dark spots/radiance overall, just a few acne scars on my skin that are not very obvious. However, I did notice that this gave a nice glow to my skin after 2-3 weeks of use. If you're looking for a serum for the sake of using one and don't have any major skin concerns I would recommend this product. If you're looking for something more targeted I don't think this will do the trick, but a nice product overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for several weeks and Im excited about this product. I have tried so many products that not too many things impress me but bright expert does. The reason is I have incredibly oily skin and this has helped with my texture and slight discoloration, my pores are not as big, and it surprisingly helped my my acne. I have not had a cystic bee sting looking pimple ever since I started using this. However, My acne marks are still very visible and not as dark but my pores also seem less conjested. But, this has not helped with broken capillaries or any redness type of discoloration or rudiness. I will keep using this for and update my review if it lightens or,brighten any tone. I absolutely love the thin lotion formula, thats all I need to moisturize, it doesnt make oily at all or does it drying its perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by tstgirl

I've been using this for about 2 months now. I've tried the philosophy one for dark spots and returned it because it was a bit too emollient for my oily skin. The texture of this is much lighter and absorbs faster for my skin type, plus I like the packaging, the pump from philosophy was too hard to control and for something this pricey, I didn't want to waste a drop. After a month I found that my spots haven't changed dramatically, not sure what kind of spots I have but it's been there for a long time. My acne spots however have faded faster but what makes me reconsider purchasing this product again is it does even my skin tone dramatically. I have dark shadows on my chin area and part of my cheeks, this has evened out my skin tone so well that on some days I can do without foundation which I normally don't really do. I thought the shadows were just normal but after using this, I can see a difference. There are a lot of skin brightening products with a whole skincare regimen and one of the reasons I will repurchase this is I can still use my usual skincare and just add this step. Still in search for the perfect spot eraser but overall this product isn't bad. I use this every morning and night before moisturizer but I also always use a sunscreen.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by michellelo06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since I turned 30 four years ago, I have been getting a few liver spots under my eyes. I have tried many spot removers-such as Shuseido, Clinique and Olay. Unfortunately, none of which did what i expected it to do.
Last week I bought this product and thought I would give it a try and after the first week, I have noticed my spots under my eyes have became much lighter! Please be advise that I'm totally not a person with attention to details.. Ie. My husband would get a haircut for over a week and I would not even notice sometimes!!!
Last night, I have decided to put the product on my entire face (rather than a spot treatment... as its kinda $$) and OMG.....my face was glowing this morning!!!
I will continue using this... however, will search for a better product always!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

This was a really fast acting serum! I was starting to see pigmentation near my left eye, and once you start seeing a few, you know that there are tons underneath! I also have acne scarring from when I was younger, and the UV damage that is starting to show up from my youth when I wasn't wearing sunscreen! This worked pretty effectively after a few weeks of using it morning and night. The sun spots have diminished and I can't see the acne scars as much! I have started using this during the day and Lancome's new Visionairre serum at night. I recommend using a sunscreen with this as it is pointless to use it without.