BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

4.1

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this cream highlight! It gives me an awesome glow over my matte foundation. It can get cakey and break up my foundation if I'm not careful on application but otherwise, I love it!

I received this a sample, but I don't remember where. I believe this came in a beauty subscription.

This was my first ever highlighter. I had always wanted one but never had the guts to splurge on them because they can be quite pricey, and there are very few drugstore options that don't end with a disco-ball face. On the spectrum of highlighters, this is actually one of the few that are affordable for the amount 0.33 oz) that you can get.

Whenever I think of highlighters, I imagine fabulous dewy skin a la the ageless Jessica Alba or Halle Berry. I was super stoked and went highlighter crazy all over my face. But the actual results I got made me go... meh. For what it's worth, I really like the product and used the sample for a year straight. But it simply didn't have the celebrity wow effect I was looking for. I don't blame the highlighter, if you read Q&A articles on celebrity makeup artists they'll tell you that highlighting only works in certain lighting. So it's probably less on the product and more the lack of flash cameras in my face.

I probably won't repurchase because I like experimenting with different products, but this is great for a first time highlight buyer. Like I said, I finished the product (waste nothing is my mantra) and it's fairly versatile. I like highlighting my brows, using it under matte eyeshadow (gives it a sheer satin look), highlighting (duh) and accentuating parts of my face. It's nice for a night out when I know I'll be using flash photography.

unfortunately i bought this product that is overpriced for what you get, i am still experimenting with it but i don't think that i will buy this highlighter again it's just feels so greasy and i dont feel comfortable to wear on top of my foundation, on its own its beautiful looking it gives natural highlight and again i dont like when it meets the powders it cakes like crazy when you put powder highlighter on top!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I love this highlighter - it is on the expensive side, and I feel like it could be cheaper (namely if they scraped the pointless sponge thingy on the end that no one seems to ever use!!) but, I've used this product literally EVERY day since I bought it 2 months ago and I don't think I'm even a quarter of the way through the tube, so I do feel like I will definitely get enough wear out of it to justify the price. I bought this in the summer when I had a bit more of a tan and I do feel like the 'champagne' colour is better suited to a slightly darker skin tone. It's by no means unwearable now I have my winter skin on but it's just a little less subtle so I probably won't wear it everyday like I have been through summer. Overall though, I'm really glad I bought it and I would definitely repurchase

This was a birthday present from Sephora for being a regular and all. It was a nice stick deluxe sample size. At first i didnt know what to do with it. But these days as contouring and shading is such a worldwide trend, I decided to put my gift to use. Am I glad I did!! I use it mostly above my cheekbone before applying foundation. Then blend into the skin with the foundation. Set with powder. Voila! Its more luminescent that way. I also do apply on my nose bridge and blend in bronzer at the sides of my nose. But in hot weather, I hate the tacky way it wears off on my nose!! Then there are streaks of colors. Uggghhh!! Not pretty!

Im NC35 & the color suits and blends in well. But if I ran out, I wont purchase as I would like to experiment with other brands.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

One word: AMAZING But too pricey and I would love if the size was smaller

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't get the packaging. What's with the sponge, all that does is damage my base beneath. It looks greasy and is hard to blend. The champaign color looks like more of a bronzer than a highlighter as well. Not good for pale people.

I only ever wear this when i go out, like to a party etc.

It is good though, i usually wear it on my cheekbones, underneath my eyebrows, down my nose and a little bit on my cupids bow. Its a little bit heavy, so you have to make sure you blend it properly otherwise you can just end up with a shiny line down your cheekbone. When it catches the light it looks really dewy and fresh.

I don't use the sponge at the end because i personally don't think it is very good, it seems to take most of the product off rather than blend it. So usually i will just use my fingers.This lid also falls off a lot which is a bit unhygienic.

This is the only highligher i have used so i can't really compare it, however i don't have any desire to change any time soon because this product does fit my needs.

A little bit pricey but most of Benefit Cosmetics products are, but i find they are usually worth it.

I would recommend this product.

I have bought this 4x + have tried others, but nothing is like Benefit Watts Up! It's perfect for giving a healthy glow where I need it, very natural + beautiful champagne color. I apply it to tops of my cheekbones, under my eyebrow arches, a tiny bit on lips' cupid's bow + a dot center of my nose tip. If I'm going out or whenever want to look extra beautiful, I apply it to my collorbones + a bit on my shoulders as well. I discovered it years ago, before highlighters became so popular, starting with a tiny deluxe sample from Sephora + I have been in love since. All my friends are hooked on it now too, + every time I applied makeup for fun or events, they go out and buy it. I feel naked without it. I wear it year round, living in California I feel like I always need a luminous glow :) Go in to Sephora or Ulta or a Benefit counter + ask a rep to try it, swear you'll love it too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm