Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner

3.4

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

on 9/19/2014 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I couldn't figure out this eyeliner!! I tried it several times. I like the smudge tool on the end which worked effortlessly. The rest of the application was a pain. I am fairly proficient with pencil liners and this was so messy!! It is so soft and creamy that the line is not crisp and straight. It wiggled all over. It really didn't stay put on me either. It smudge up towards my brow and I had some rings around the bottom of my eye, not really dark, but it gave a shadow effect under my eyes. Not to mention, it transferred so bad to my waterline which I was unhappy with because I prefer the doll eye look on myself. I also had trouble with it getting into my one of my eyes as a contact lens wearer. It also really screwed with my eye lashes and made half of them stick together in one huge clump. I am not exaggerating here. I somehow managed to fix it with a brow brush and my ever trusty UD Perversion mascara. I will give it good ratings on the pigmentation. The Perfect Black was SO much darker than any of the other liners I own and made my eyes pop with just one application. I really REALLY liked the color aspect and how smooth it was. Other than that, I can't find anything else good about it!

on 7/27/2014 10:26:00 AM

This is the most frustrating eyeliner I've ever tried. When I first got it as a gift with a palette (the shade I own is perfect espresso) I thought that the colour was amazing, highly pigmented, it had a cute packaging, and felt really creamy while swatching it in the back of my hand. I think that is the biggest issue with this pencil. It is SO creamy that when I first placed it on my eyelid to create some kind of cat eye, the tip broke. I mean, I didn't even press hard, just placed it on top of my skin! I finally made it work, but it just felt heavy, like there were chunks of the tip on the line it drew. And when it comes to sharpen this, it is just impossible! I mean, the tip breaks by just inserting it in the sharpener, and if by chance you try to freeze it to get the product to harden a little, you'll just break the wood and waste like half of the pencil by just trying to sharpen it. It is awful and impossible to use.

on 7/2/2014 7:48:00 PM

I received a deluxe sample of this eyeliner as a GWP from a Sephora inside a JC Penney's -- I think they were having a promotion on Too Faced items. The positives are that it is super creamy, super black and stays affixed on my lashline without migrating underneath my eyes. The big negative, as so many other reviews have mentioned, is that it somehow makes its way into my eyes and makes my contact lenses (I wear RGPs) super blurry! What's weird is that usually when this happens, I take out my contact lenses and can see traces of the eyeliner on the lens itself. With this eyeliner, there is no eyeliner on the lens but rather a kind of blurry film. I'm giving it two stars for the color and texture, but I would advise everyone who wears contact lenses to avoid this one. It may be waterproof in that it won't make you look all smeary, but it WILL make everything you look at appear smeary.

on 5/27/2014 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this product so much I always use it in my waterline and it stays all day it goes on very smooth and is well pigmented I've used this for almost a year now and can't find anything comparable to it!

on 5/11/2014 11:35:00 AM

This product fails to do what it claims. It is definitely not waterproof and smudges like it's nobody's business. I would definitely not rely on this for line precision or staying power. But since I paid almost $20 for this, I've had to adapt and find ways to use it. I find that it works well as a smoky eye base if you smudge it with an eyeshadow. That being said, I'd definitely forego a second purchase because it just isn't that great of a product.

on 5/8/2014 9:59:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This eyeliner is so frustrating. I sharpen it, line one eye, and it needs to be sharpened AGAIN. Otherwise it goes on way too thick. An eyeliner that goes flat almost instantly on contact is a waste of time. I am definitely not repurchasing.

on 4/3/2014 10:57:00 AM

As others have mentioned, although this eye liner has amazing smudgefree staying power once it has set, I too wear contacts and have experienced the weird blurry/oily patch that develops on my lenses when I used this eyeliner. I didn't want to believe it was the case and ended up wasting two new pairs of contacts because I wanted to love this eyeliner so badly. I will definitely wear this eyeliner on days when I am wearing glasses or something, but contact lens wearers you have been warned!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I LOVE this liner..Cannot say it enough. IIt is SUPER dark ,has staying power and glides on like a dream. I have gone thru about 4 of these and I love the end of it because as a person who wears falsies a lot I tend to use that side if my lash starts coming off..I put some glue at the end of it and fix my lash. I know I am crazy but hey it works. Love this product.

on 3/19/2014 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got a too faced eyeliner with the return of sexy palette . It arrived broken , but hmm I gave him another chance . I sharpened it and it was worst... I can't use it ,it fell everytime...

on 3/14/2014 11:09:00 PM

I got the black one with my sexy pallette and immediately fell in love with it and bought another one in Peacock. LOVE them! Let me tell you why. I have really oily eyelids that I usually only wear waterproof liquid liners on top of an eye primer, at best. Forget about tightlining and waterlines as nothing works, leaving me looking like a panda. Even gel ones dont work for me. Until I tried this. Texture: soft and creamy . Application is so smooth you can hardly believe it! However, the pencil tends to blunt out fast and it needs to be sharpened after every other application. Colour: excellent colour payoff. The blackest black and gorgeous dark teal/green with the Peacock. Staying power: lasted me the whole day...WITHOUT smudging! *gasp*. Upon application, its possible to smudge it carefully and quickly to dull out the harsh line (I use the rubber tip at the end of the pencil) and then it stayed forever there. Ive given up on tighlining and waterlining, so I didnt test it there. Also I must stress out that I nvr go without my UD eye primer. Comparing between the black and peacock, I thk the latter is better at staying power as it lasted the whole day for me (roughly from 7am to 9pm). So worth every cent the price.