July 29, 2014 | 1906 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten - Victorian

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by nadiasaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

this was the only color i saw that would look semi natural on my lips,most of the colors r very bright or very dark. victorian does look really great on the lips but its sooo drying and the lipbalm at the end is genius! the color applied evenly and with the marker tip it was easy to sort of "line" a shape well. i was careful with the balm beacuase everyone said it fell off at the slightest touch. overall its a pretty good product and it lasts great :}

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by sixbluemooses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The packaging is horrible because the lip balm breaks off so easily.

The colours are all bright highlighter-esque and ugly.

And the product is super drying, with a lip balm that doesn't do anything.

Will never buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by KCkittykat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The product itself was very good though the color was darker then expected. i expected it to be more pink insted of its red color. besides the colors it stays very well though eat drink etc though it is very drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by tvkristen7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this lipstain for Summer after hearing all the rave reviews. I absolutely hate this. It started as soon as I unwrapped the tube - the top on the gloss end sits so loosely it will easily fall off in my purse or makeup bag. I see that as an immediate issue. I swiped on the color and I found this very difficult to get an even looking application. In addition, some of the darker berry color settled into the lines of my lips. I never knew I had this issue - no other product has ever settled into those small lines before. I know lip stains can be drying - this one is for sure. The balm provided with it didn't really give any relief. Glad I got it 50% off because it's going in the trash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I have three Just Bitten lip stains and this is my current favorite. I started off with Forbidden, and found it a little too much of a brown based berry for my skin tone. Flame is a fabulous red based coral, but I can't wear it every day. It also seems to wear off quickly. More natural lip tone shades blend into your lips better and wear off more evenly. There have been five new shades added to the Just Bitten line. Victorian, Instinct, Mystical, Dawn, and Fate. Desire could be a new one... not sure. Victorian is a perfect berry for my lip and skin tone. It's a mix of pink, berry, and a touch of mauve. The end result all depends on your natural lip tone. I've used Victorian every day since I bought it. These are amazing to use during the summer, and they make your daily makeup effortless. It lasts at least 4 + hours depending on what you eat or drink.