Revlon Just Bitten - Victorian

3.4

Water, Ascorbyl Glucoside, VP/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer, Alcohol Denatured, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2 Hexanediol/Caprylyl Glycol, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 11680), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Synthetic Beeswax, Mica, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid

on 8/3/2011 1:04:00 PM

I own two of these lip stains, I bought the first, loved it and then went out to buy a second - I have not had any problems with the lip balm, the cap fits securely in the tube and has not fallen off, The stain isyes, drying, but the lip balm really helps, and more importantly, it last a really, really long time - I guess this is oneof those products you need to test and decide for yourself - I loved it.

on 8/3/2011 12:00:00 PM

I love the colors that are offered in the Just Bitten line, but if you use the lipstain without the balm, it is very drying on the lips. Also, the second time i used this, the lip balm part broke off! Although I liked the color, I won't be buying this again. I'll just stick with my cheap NYC Smooch Proof Lipstain, which is half the price and, in my opinion, a better product.

on 8/2/2011 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

this was the only color i saw that would look semi natural on my lips,most of the colors r very bright or very dark. victorian does look really great on the lips but its sooo drying and the lipbalm at the end is genius! the color applied evenly and with the marker tip it was easy to sort of "line" a shape well. i was careful with the balm beacuase everyone said it fell off at the slightest touch. overall its a pretty good product and it lasts great :}

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The packaging is horrible because the lip balm breaks off so easily.

The colours are all bright highlighter-esque and ugly.

And the product is super drying, with a lip balm that doesn't do anything.

Will never buy again.

on 7/30/2011 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The product itself was very good though the color was darker then expected. i expected it to be more pink insted of its red color. besides the colors it stays very well though eat drink etc though it is very drying.

on 7/22/2011 1:43:00 PM

I purchased this lipstain for Summer after hearing all the rave reviews. I absolutely hate this. It started as soon as I unwrapped the tube - the top on the gloss end sits so loosely it will easily fall off in my purse or makeup bag. I see that as an immediate issue. I swiped on the color and I found this very difficult to get an even looking application. In addition, some of the darker berry color settled into the lines of my lips. I never knew I had this issue - no other product has ever settled into those small lines before. I know lip stains can be drying - this one is for sure. The balm provided with it didn't really give any relief. Glad I got it 50% off because it's going in the trash.

on 7/21/2011 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have three Just Bitten lip stains and this is my current favorite. I started off with Forbidden, and found it a little too much of a brown based berry for my skin tone. Flame is a fabulous red based coral, but I can't wear it every day. It also seems to wear off quickly. More natural lip tone shades blend into your lips better and wear off more evenly. There have been five new shades added to the Just Bitten line. Victorian, Instinct, Mystical, Dawn, and Fate. Desire could be a new one... not sure. Victorian is a perfect berry for my lip and skin tone. It's a mix of pink, berry, and a touch of mauve. The end result all depends on your natural lip tone. I've used Victorian every day since I bought it. These are amazing to use during the summer, and they make your daily makeup effortless. It lasts at least 4 + hours depending on what you eat or drink.