October 26, 2014 | 1303 users online

Eye Primer - E.L.F. - Essential Eyelid Primer Collection (Sheer, Pearl, Champagne).

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

I've been using this primer for over 5 Years now, and I still love it, does not crease on me, blends easily, very affordable come on 1 dollar! At my local Target. :) thank you e.l.f

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Jazzy1287

I am a big fan of elf products but even for a beginner this primer didn't wow me I felt like my eye shadow no matter what brand would still crease and my eyeliner would run. I still have it and I intend on trying until i find the right combination. Then maybe I'll pick up another one.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Lauraoperagirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product doesn't stay on the eyelid and you have to use a lot to get a small/medium coverage over the eyelid. I have oily eyelids, so my eye shadow doesn't stay very well, but this primer made it worse. It makes eyeshadow have a muddy creamy texture which spreads all over your eye where you don't want it. I don't think ill be buying this again which is a shame because I usually love ELF products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have oily eyelids and very sensitive eyes. I'd been using cream shadows as a base to try and keep my powder eyeshadow from getting oily, creasing, and disappearing, but it really wasn't working. Everybody seems to recommend a primer these days, so I decided to go with the least expensive option. I like this! The tube and wand work fine, the product does indeed keep my eyeshadow from disappearing too soon, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It's not an HG product--it doesn't enhance the look of the shadow or anything like that. But it does the job I need it to do, and I'm happy with that. I've already bought a second tube.
Edit: I've learned to mix this with a little water on my fingers before applying, which makes the product sheerer and not so tacky. Sometimes I also use it under my eyes as a concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by carrotcake11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I actually really like these! I have the Misty Mauve and Sultry Satin. The Sultry Satin is a goldy/bronze color that is a bit warm for me, but I like to wear it with brown eyeliner. The purple is a pretty medium/light lilacy purple. Both are a little frosty looking, but they don't crease at all and last very well. I use the purple all the time with a plum eyeliner. They are great for the lid and crease. I see myself using these a lot, and I'm glad I got them. I hope they come out with more colors!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

This is E.L.F.'s new eyeshadow + primer. I suppose this is their partner to drugstore items such as Maybelline Color Tattoo or Cover Girl's Intense Shadow Blast. It is a primer and shadow in one. Right now they are offering 4 shades at $2 a pop. I have tried 3, Sultry Satin, Misty Mauve, & Coco Loco. I will break down the individual shades below but my overall take on them is that they are okay for $2 but I'd rather spend an extra few buck for Maybelline. My biggest beef is that they dry so amazingly fast that you really don't have time to blend them at all. They dry within seconds literally.

Sultry Satin - a nice champagne color. I'll use it up but I prefer the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded which is extremely similar

Coco Loco - This went in the trash after 2 attempts. A beautiful dark bronze cocoa color but it dries so fast it separates and looks splotchy if you try to blend it.

Misty Mauve - the only color I may buy again but I doubt it. It's a perfect base for Toasted in the original U.D. Naked palette. This is what I use it for. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good primer,however i wouldnt say its the best. It does keep my makeup on throughout the day,but i would still rather too faced,mac or urban decay.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by LTETobago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use it everyday. I would not feel complete without it and for $1 who could beat that.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by CynicalCind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this primer! It is a nude color and can be applied pretty easily and quickly on your lids. Though it does not last for 24 hours such as UDPP, it will last for about a good 6 hours which is just the amount of time i need for school or for some other fancy event. The one thing i hate about it is the packaging! It is soo tiny and i always feel like im running out of it -__-

*Update*: After not using this for a while, the content has kind of dried up inside the bottle. What a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Shiphrah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this primer !! My eyelids are usually very oily, and this stuff seems to work so well at keeping my eye make up, looking its best all day... even in the summer time :-)
I most definitely would suggest this product... and for $1, how can you find anything better ? I stock up, every time I go to the States !! :-)