November 28, 2014 | 1413 users online

Polishes - Essie - Muchi Muchi

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Thatsellen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Essie's nail polishes are quite pricy but this one is totally worth every penny. I bought it about half a year ago and I use it almost all the time! Apply a base and top coat plus two layer of this and it will stay forever! The colour is super pretty and looks really fresh on your nails :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by AmyRuth23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I paint my nails once or twice a week. I have been wanting Muchi Muchi for a while now and finally decided to purchase it. I love the light pink color. It did take a long time to dry and I needed to apply 3 coats to get a nice pink color. I can live with that though. I'm very happy with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by issalovessyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Initially I had a hard time with this color because I'm not the best with applying nail polish. I found a way to make it work though! It took me two costs to get it fully opaque on top of a nail strengthener! (I also used Essie's) The trick is to apply it semi-thick so that no streaks appear and with that, start in the middle with almost a lot of the product and you can spread the excess on the side of your nails. Worked out really well and even in just two coats for me and after the polish dried & settled, it has no streaks at all! I would definitely be buying this again because I love the color!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by jaysfan652

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this colour at first because it seemed like the perfect light pink. However I was so disappointed in how sheer it was! It takes about 4 coats to get it opaque and even then it is so streaky! It's not bad if you just want one coat to do a french manicure or something, but if you want full opaque colour stay away!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by kmart12

This looks lovely in the bottle, but awful upon application. It was just clumpy and slow-drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by JhaynDoh

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

ah, i should have checked the reviews here before i bought muchi muchi, but i was taken in by the pretty pink color. this essie polish is very streaky, even after 3 coats. it actually chipped when i was sleeping [i used a base coat and a top coat]. that's a first for me. this is one essie polish i won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by sarabeth0790

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color is gorgeous in the bottle, and I was really excited to give it a try. Now, I'm a HUGE fan of Essie polishes, it's really the only brand I buy regularly. Muchi Muchi is AWFUL. The formula is just terrible, very runny and streaks easily. It takes a lot of careful work to get this color to look good. Once you get it on, it takes forever to dry. I will not be buying this color again, nor will I tell a friend about it. I've used it twice in the year that I've owned it... And it's unlikely I will again, to be honest.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by kas22782

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This polish was a little too sheer for me. I love the color in the bottle. My bottle was very runny and it took forever to dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by CoOkIeSaNdCrEaM07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm definitely not the most amazing nail painter in the world, but I like to think that I'm a decent one. This formula definitely streaks, so I had to be careful when applying. The formula is also sheer,it would take 3-4 coats for the color to be opaque. I only ever do 2 coats and with those two coats, I could see my nail tips. As for people saying it took too long to dry, they were probably the ones doing the 3+ coats. But, I would keep using it if it wasn't for one thing: chipping. This nail polish started to chip after ONE DAY. Usually with my combination of base and top coat, my nail polish stays on for 5 days with minor chips and tip wear. I am definitely disappointed with this nail polish, as the color is beautiful, but the formula is the deal breaker for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by GaddesdenGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked this nail polish. The colour is so pretty in the bottle and I wasn't at all dissapointed on application it was exactly what I wanted, a sheer pretty pink. It does take forever to dry, with that I agree - I smudged 1 nail after 3 hours, but in my opinion it wasnt particularly streaky compared to cheap nail polishes. Two coats looked fine on my nails, but then they are kept short so transparency wasn't really an issue. Over a Sally Hansen base coat this looked fab. My first Essie polish, now keen to try more.