April 21, 2014 | 1508 users online

Polishes - Essie - Muchi Muchi

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by kmart12

This looks lovely in the bottle, but awful upon application. It was just clumpy and slow-drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by JhaynDoh

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

ah, i should have checked the reviews here before i bought muchi muchi, but i was taken in by the pretty pink color. this essie polish is very streaky, even after 3 coats. it actually chipped when i was sleeping [i used a base coat and a top coat]. that's a first for me. this is one essie polish i won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by sarabeth0790

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color is gorgeous in the bottle, and I was really excited to give it a try. Now, I'm a HUGE fan of Essie polishes, it's really the only brand I buy regularly. Muchi Muchi is AWFUL. The formula is just terrible, very runny and streaks easily. It takes a lot of careful work to get this color to look good. Once you get it on, it takes forever to dry. I will not be buying this color again, nor will I tell a friend about it. I've used it twice in the year that I've owned it... And it's unlikely I will again, to be honest.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by kas22782

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This polish was a little too sheer for me. I love the color in the bottle. My bottle was very runny and it took forever to dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by CoOkIeSaNdCrEaM07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm definitely not the most amazing nail painter in the world, but I like to think that I'm a decent one. This formula definitely streaks, so I had to be careful when applying. The formula is also sheer,it would take 3-4 coats for the color to be opaque. I only ever do 2 coats and with those two coats, I could see my nail tips. As for people saying it took too long to dry, they were probably the ones doing the 3+ coats. But, I would keep using it if it wasn't for one thing: chipping. This nail polish started to chip after ONE DAY. Usually with my combination of base and top coat, my nail polish stays on for 5 days with minor chips and tip wear. I am definitely disappointed with this nail polish, as the color is beautiful, but the formula is the deal breaker for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by GaddesdenGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked this nail polish. The colour is so pretty in the bottle and I wasn't at all dissapointed on application it was exactly what I wanted, a sheer pretty pink. It does take forever to dry, with that I agree - I smudged 1 nail after 3 hours, but in my opinion it wasnt particularly streaky compared to cheap nail polishes. Two coats looked fine on my nails, but then they are kept short so transparency wasn't really an issue. Over a Sally Hansen base coat this looked fab. My first Essie polish, now keen to try more.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by kristinfelicia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

When I saw this nail polish I fell in love with the color, but when I got home and tried it out I was really disappointed. The formula is very thin and watery, and since you need at least 4 coats it takes forever to dry. But if you like really sheer colors, you might like this...

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by saranov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My review is a verification of the things that others have said. Now, if only this color were more opaque and less streaky upon applying it, it would be a HG polish for me. I'm a huge fan of light nude pinks, and Muchi Muchi seemed to call my name. The color is absolutely gorgeous and looks great against my fair skin. The bad part is that each coat takes seemingly FOREVER to dry. It's frustrating. The formula is awful, and it's a shame. I suppose if you have the patience and time to dedicate to put at least FOUR coats in order for it to not be horribly streaky or to see the whites of your nails, then by all means buy Muchi Muchi!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by loopymonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually love Essie polishes and this one looked so promising in the bottle, sadly it a nightmare to apply, very watery and after five coats it was still very sheer and streaky, drying time was horrendous also. I have tried it again several times and get the same results, I cant bring myself to bin as its such a pretty colour. I only paid 3 for this, I'd be angry if Id paid full retail price.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I say no because I don't see me running out anytime soon. I am a pedicure person though, being in the medical field, I don't paint my nails often. On my toes, having tan skin it looks nice, yes can be a bit streaky but applied carefully looks good I use my Orly rubber base coat and it looks good. I like it I am picky about pinky nudes being around Mac Nc42 sometimes nude pink colors don't show up on my nails. I like this one.