April 19, 2014 | 1790 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Le Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by pratty01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i never wear gloss, because its just so messy... i was at the department store and i needed to buy something for roughly 10$ (500 INR) to be eligible for some sorta discount so i picked up this gloss... (was planning to give it away to my lil sis but now i'm keeping it)

its thick enough not to run and streak, but not so thick that its sticky or goopy... i don't care for the smell... goes on sheer to intense based on how much of it you use... love the color... (mystic mauve) don't like the plastic tube applicator, will start using it with a lip brush... but what a product and for the price , its a sure winner....

i usually like trying lots of different brands, don't have more than 2 lipsticks of any brand, so going by that analogy, if i have two of a brand it usually means i like it... so yes, i will deff be buying another... the store i went to didn't have too many color options, they were all sold out... but i will go again and pick up one more...

i haven't used gloss since high school, so i'm very happy there is a product in the market thats made me revisit glosses... to start using gloss after 10 years in quite something... goes to prove how lovely this one is... go ahead!!! buy it... its cheap and cute and oh so glossy...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by BaronessaGinevra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite lip gloss these days! I have three - Mystic Mauve (the darkest of the three), Blushing Berry (nice reddish pink), and Really Rose (looks nude on me). The tubes are clear so you can see the color, and my experience is what you see in the tube is what you'll see on your lips. (I have bad luck with lipstick changing color on my lips so this gloss makes color selection easier.) These are not too sticky and have decent staying power for a gloss. Goes on with a sweet, vanilla fragrance. I am not a fan of the squeeze tube though - takes a bit of finesse to get just the right amount of product out, which gets even trickier when the product is running low. I prefer the sponge applicators on a wand. In the US you should be able to find these under $6 retail, even without a sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Great lipglosses! I am not a lip gloss junkie, so I do not often wear gloss, but this is definetely an awesome choice. I own the one in Pink Amethyst, but I've tried other colors as well. Pink Amethyst is a rose-red color, more on the red-pink side, with subtle golden shimmer. I am going to base my review on this particular one. I really like the texture and feel of this gloss- not sticky at all, smells nice and actually tastes okay if you accidentally get it in your mouth. Also, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous, there are lots of shade choices, and I've seen many colors that are pretty unique, in my opinion :). However, this particular shade looks a little bit awkward on my lips (looks like underapplied red lipstick)- it seems like this is a gloss that would go nicely on top of lipstick. The pigmentation is not the best, and it is kind of sheer, but I do not go for bold looks anyway, so I'm cool with that! These are pretty pricey for lipglosses, somewhere around $10, so I would not recommend buying a ton of these if you are on a budget. Other than that, I do wish to try some more of these because I've gotten a great impression!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by trcunning

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely gloss, easy to wear alone.
Dries down slightly tight.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by geethaprakash68

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product in when I was searching for a good lip gloss product .
But it is seriously disgusting it will make your lip dry and at max it will last for one hour and makes lips dry after that.. i will use lip balm after that and it doesn't worth of money . I bought chocolate obessesion but when you apply it feels like you applied lip balm . In fact lip balm would have better color . I will never buy this product once again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by starfish11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in The Queen's Shine. I thought the dark maroon would be lovely. However, it's not at all true to shade; it's actually bright pink. I don't trust this product. I wouldn't buy it without first testing the product to make sure the color is ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by emiklio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in #281 The Queen's Shine, and I have to say I was disappointed at first by the color on my lips. In the tube it looks like it will be a dark mauve, and on the lips it is a fairly fuscia-y pink. However, I've decided that I really like the color anyway.

The lip gloss tastes nice, smells nice, doesn't feel sticky or nasty on the lips, and all in all is a pretty darn good lip gloss. Nothing strange about it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

I have this in Really Rose - texture smell and shade wise it is pretty spot on to Maybelline Shine sensational in Totally Toffee though this is a tad peachier and more wearable on me. Good for a natural look non sticky but wears off incredibly fast nothing to rave about here. Packaging looks fancy but don't expect too much.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by runitsjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought a shade in really rose, and I love everything about it! it goes on smooth, it has a nice cocoa buttery smell, and lasts really well. The shade is really natural looking and excellent!

The gold lettering on the tube fades after a while, but I throw this lipgloss around everywhere so it's only to be expected.

I bought another tube in naturally nude, it's my HG clear lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love these glosses. I currently only own 2, but I use them quite often. I have "Nude Illusion" and "Golden Splash". Nude Illusion is a very light, shimmery and glittery (but fine glitter, not big chunks) golden beige. Golden Splash, my favorite, is a bright peachy coral with gold shimmer. They both smell and taste of sweet vanilla, but it's not over-powering. Both are smooth and non sticky. They last for quite some time, I would say around 3-4 hours.