October 25, 2014 | 1947 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by kaylaj05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i love the aussie hair care. this conditioner isn't a miracle worker, but it is pretty good at keeping my dry hair hydrated (with the help of a deep conditioner mask once a week or so). it smells great, doesn't make my hair greasy or weigh it down at all, and is cheap. the huge bottle with the pump is a constant staple in my shower.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

PROS:
Price
Smell (strong coconut scent, sometimes too much though)
Texture is light, creamy, and easy to use
Packaging is good
Detangles without being greasy

CONS:
There's so much alcohol in here. Why? :( I just don't see why it needs it. Can't imagine it's too good for my hair, but maybe I'm wrong.

I have only been using this a month but it isn't bad. I worry about the alcohol, but don't think this is a bad product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Omg... Awesome awesome stuff. I usually use V05 moisture milk for a co-wash or leave in. Almost want to throw it out now.. This is so much thicker and smells lovely. I am on day 2 hair and only used 2 pumps as a curl refresher. Took 2 minutes to do my hair today and it still looks great.
Not to mention a 29.2 oz bottle WITH A PUMP cost $4.99!!!!

I regret not buying the shampoo now. A MUST try for all curly girls!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by curlycolor

My hair is very temperamental, being thick, wiry, and very curly. Oh, and verrrrry dry. My HG conditioner was Tresemme Naturals Moisture conditioner, since silicones really mess me up. But Tresemme changed the formula and practically ruined it, so I'm on a search for a replacement. Out of desperation, I picked up a bottle of Aussie Moist, because I liked the name----Moist, right? Has to be good-----and I've seen a lot of curly girls say they like it. (Although many don't.)

Well, I used up a whole bottle. It worked, sort of, for two days, but without the stunning effects of my old conditioner. After two days, the silicone kicked in, and my hair felt like straw, even when wet and slathered with this conditioner. It was just a nasty feeling---rough and unpleasant. When my hair dried, it was frizzy, dry, and the curls were clumped together, instead of being separated ringlets, as my dear departed Tresemme made them. Toward the end of the bottle, I was losing more hair during my cowash, and it even began to break off. I've NEVER had a product do that before.

So, if you have hair similar to mine, it might be worth a try....it just depends on how sensitive to cones you are. For me, it's a definite never again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl24

I have a stockpile of this conditioner, I buy the liters when they go on sale. This is my holy grail leave in conditioner for my 3b/3c naturally curly hair. I love it because it has slip, weight, and leaves no residue when it dries. I have been using this conditioner for two years, and I am not even interested in trying something else. I use two huge handfuls of this to coat my curls. I leave it in and with the help of Eco Styler olive oil gel I get 7-day hair. This doesn't give me dandruff or anything. I co-wash weekly and I clarify as needed, which is about every three months. This is a fantastic leave-in conditioner if you have drier curls!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am reviewing the Aussie moist conditioner in the purple bottle. I adore it. It is reasonably priced for sure first off. It is my favorite smelling hair product so far I've ever used. That goes for the moist shampoo as well and the 3 minute miracle. It is so smooth and rich to me. I put it on in the shower after towel drying my hair first, then I twist and clip it up and after getting out, leave it in for 10 minutes or so and rinse out with cold h20. I cannot stop running my fingers through my hair. It is soft and silky and super tangle free. Purchase this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Hair: fine, shoulder length, letting blond color grow out to natural dark blond color, oilroots, dry ends.
For a drug store conditioner it works ok. Not super moisturizing but a good back up if you run out of your favorite conditioner. I wouldn't use it everyday because it tends to leave a waxy buildup after a while.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

It's a semi-water soluble silicone that works most of the magic in this conditioner, and Hello Hydration uses the same silicone, to my knowledge...here's a tiny article Curly Nikki did on it: http://www.curlynikki.com/2009/02/aussie-moist-conditioner.html

Hair needs protein too, and not all silicones, but also good natural oils like coconut oil. So don't only use this product.

But this gives my hair incredible slip after it washes off!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by brimariemac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am normally the type of person who doesn't care what type of shampoo or conditioner I use, and usually Aussie has really nice products. However, I can't stand this conditioner. It smells like butter mixed with coconut. It's repulsive. When I first went to put it in my hair, the smell was so overbearing that I had to wash it out and re-shampoo my hair. The smell stays on your hair all day, too. If someone I know uses it in the morning, I can still smell it in their hair late at night. I don't like it at all. I gave it a two for the benefit of the doubt, seeing as I could never actually use it because it smelled so bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So creamy, made my hair soft and smell nice. I buy it in big bottles and they last about 3 months. Good job Aussie.