April 18, 2014 | 1811 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am reviewing the Aussie moist conditioner in the purple bottle. I adore it. It is reasonably priced for sure first off. It is my favorite smelling hair product so far I've ever used. That goes for the moist shampoo as well and the 3 minute miracle. It is so smooth and rich to me. I put it on in the shower after towel drying my hair first, then I twist and clip it up and after getting out, leave it in for 10 minutes or so and rinse out with cold h20. I cannot stop running my fingers through my hair. It is soft and silky and super tangle free. Purchase this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Hair: fine, shoulder length, letting blond color grow out to natural dark blond color, oilroots, dry ends.
For a drug store conditioner it works ok. Not super moisturizing but a good back up if you run out of your favorite conditioner. I wouldn't use it everyday because it tends to leave a waxy buildup after a while.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

It's a semi-water soluble silicone that works most of the magic in this conditioner, and Hello Hydration uses the same silicone, to my knowledge...here's a tiny article Curly Nikki did on it: http://www.curlynikki.com/2009/02/aussie-moist-conditioner.html

Hair needs protein too, and not all silicones, but also good natural oils like coconut oil. So don't only use this product.

But this gives my hair incredible slip after it washes off!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by brimariemac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am normally the type of person who doesn't care what type of shampoo or conditioner I use, and usually Aussie has really nice products. However, I can't stand this conditioner. It smells like butter mixed with coconut. It's repulsive. When I first went to put it in my hair, the smell was so overbearing that I had to wash it out and re-shampoo my hair. The smell stays on your hair all day, too. If someone I know uses it in the morning, I can still smell it in their hair late at night. I don't like it at all. I gave it a two for the benefit of the doubt, seeing as I could never actually use it because it smelled so bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So creamy, made my hair soft and smell nice. I buy it in big bottles and they last about 3 months. Good job Aussie.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by BloodHound

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yes I'd buy this again, definitely! I have, over and over. I use the shampoo also. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling like a child's hair. It leaves my hair literally hydrated. I'm sure it's not for everyone, but those of us who love it, probably would be devastated if ever they even changed it. I hate using the same product for so long, I like a change and many different scents. This conditioner leaves me no choice, I can't be without it! It does have a lovely scent, but not as strong as I'd like! My husband used the shampoo once and decided he'd change to this also. My son uses this and he has no need for extra moisture/hydration and it works for him also. Our whole family has different hair and I get compliments on how 1) how nice it smells 2) how it makes their hair feel 3) how easy the large pump bottle is to use 4) the modest cost for such an amazing product. If everyone got results like my family, the world would have no other shampoo or conditioner! I love the purple bottles also! This is a necessity for my family!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by gabbybensonn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is terrible. I have very thick, long, dry hair and wash it everyday because of sports, and this made my hair stringy, tangly and hay-like....it's not cute. I thought it might be okay because it's Aussie and they usually make some good products but this didn't work for me. 👎👎👎👎👎

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by PureAmbrosia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I would choose Aussie's Moist conditioner over most other drugstore and high-end conditioners. I have long, fine, color-treated hair. This has a unique effect of leaving my hair feeling light and clean, yet super soft and smooth. You receive amazing quality and quantity for the price with this conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by XoxoPockii

This Made my hair so Soft. I <3 it

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by decoded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to really like the Aussie line, but over the summer I tried the moist line, hair insurance, and the three minute miracle again. I noticed that a good part of the Aussie line said on the packaging that they had changed the formula. I don't know if it's due to that or what, but I dislike it now. It left my hair in semi-good condition. But it was never nourishing enough to completely help it. The conditioners feel light and watery, and not really good enough. And the coconut smell gets nauseating after a few weeks.