Schwarzkopf Got2B Guardian Angel

3.4

on 11/18/2012 10:21:00 PM

Personally this product did not work for me at all. It felt like I was applying hairspray instead and would just make my hair feel dry and sticky right after applying it. Also, it was as if my hair would tangle even more with this product. I actually use this as a hairspray for my bangs since it holds hair in place and gives it shine. But as a heat protectant, it didnt do its job.

on 11/2/2012 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've tried many heat defending sprays but this is the only one I've re-purchased. The scent is gorgeous, lots of people have told me my hair smells really nice after using this and the bottle is super cute. As for how well it works, - I haven't noticed any breakage or damage to my hair while using flat irons since using this spray, so it seems to work pretty well and actually does protect your hair. I think there are probably better , more expensive defense sprays out there but it does work; which is the main thing, and the price, scent, and packaging are the dealbreakers.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Oh this smells so darn good! Love, love, love it! It doesn't make my hair sticky or heavy or hard. The hair are just left smooth and smelling really good. Of course, I don't know whether it actually protects my hair from heat, but I haven't noticed my hair being more damaged than usually, so I think that it also gets the job done. And of course- the bottle is really, really cute! I will definitely be repurchasing this heat protectant spray :)

on 1/16/2012 8:15:00 PM

Not my favorite, but for the price was satisfactory. I felt that it did protect my hair against FURTHER heat damage. There are better products out there, but if you are ona a budget, this will get the job dome.

on 12/24/2011 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

How more can I describe about my love of this product. The scent is absolutely gorgeous, really catches your attention and spreads nicely into your hair leaving it nice and smooth. Not sticky at all from what I have experienced.

If, like me, you are someone who enjoys styling (playing) with your hair, then you need to make sure you are protecting it whilst you are doing so.

Using heat on your hair can very quickly damage it, but to achieve certain styles hair straighteners or curling wands are needed. The way to ensure your hair does not suffer to much for your beauty is to use a heat protectant product on your hair before styling.

There are many different products on the market that do this, but the difference between them can be vast. Some leave your hair feeling sticky, others donít seem to look after the hair as much as they could.

The one iíve been using lately is the Got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protection Spray.

This doesnít leave a sticky feeling in the hair at all, and claims to protect the hair up to a temperature 220 C. I use this before using my ghds and my hair looks just as shiny and luxurious as if it hasnt had any heat on it at all. It is slightly fragenced when it is sprayed on to the hair, but I cannot smell it at all once my hair is dry.

I personally really like the bottle, it is slim, black bottle with gold lettering and gold wings on it. The slimness of it means it would be a good bottle to take when travelling, as it doesnít take up much room in your suitcase. You also dont need to use much of this each time. I have very long hair and only need a few squirts to cover my head, so the 200ml bottle will last me quite a long while.

Iíve heard some people complain it leaves their slightly greasy on the second day, but I have never had this problem personally. If perhaps you do have hair which is naturally greasier then this would be a product to avoid. I would say I have normal hair, it isnít too dry or greasy so I would recommend this for people with dry to normal hair.

Check out the full review on my blog www.briarrosebeauty.com

on 11/18/2011 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a really cheap heat protectant spray, and I'm not even sure if it does its job, there is no evidence from what I can see. The spray doesn't go on very finely, so even when you spray it on dry hair before flat ironing (as instructed) it makes your hair wet, making it even more prone to damage. From a vanity point of view, its an ugly, childish looking bottle. Its not terrible enough that I'm throwing it away, but I'm almost out and once I'm done with it I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

My favorite heat protectant product! I've tried the ones by Suave and Tresseme and I hated them both, they left my hair dry and crunchy feeling. This stuff leaves my hair smooth, shiny, and soft, and it smells great! No complaints!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have super thick hair and this helps tame the frizz while using the flat iron. Doesnít leave hair sticky or stiff. I think this product works as well as any of the more pricey brands. Highly recommend.

on 6/15/2011 5:35:00 PM

I honestly can't tell if it helps protect my hair against heat damage, I just know I have to use it just to be sure.
Doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or sticky, doesn't weigh it down. It says it offers a nice shine, but I can't really tell.

I think it's an OK product... not something that I love puting in my hair, but certainly a necessity since I am using hot tools almost every day.

Top Rated Schwarzkopf Products