April 17, 2014 | 1427 users online

Cleansers - MAC - Cleanse Off Oil - Tranquil

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this oil as I was struggling to find a cleanser to take off my sunscreen but at the same time wouldnt irritate my skin. This oil is fairly light, and I massaged it onto dry skin and then added a tiny bit of water which helped the process along and then rinsed. It removed all my makeup and sunscreen easily! However, I found my skin was a lot oilier throughout the day than it usually was (even though I only used the oil at night) and also I found irritation patches on my skin looked redder and more angry. Luckily I only bought the small size as I will not be using this product any longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by leeyao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like the previous reviewer, I prefer this over the regular MAC Cleanse-Off Oil. It leaves my normal-to-dry skin completely clean with no residue, doesn't leave my face feeling dry, and it's slightly less fragranced than the regular version. I'm a bit of a cleansing oil hoor (what can I say? I love how simple cleansing oil is to use, and how it removes every trace of makeup - even waterproof - easily & without excess rubbing or tugging) and in addition to the MAC oils, I've tried Shu (3 different formulas), BB, Shiseido, Origins, Boscia, DHC, & Fancl. MAC Cleanse-Off Oil Tranquil is my top pick. Bonus: You can turn your empty bottle in for Back 2 MAC :)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this better than the origional cleanse off oil, it smells amazing gets all my makeup off and makes my skin super soft

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So happy I tried this...I purchased it in one of the Mac sized to go ones for $10 and I think it was a good way to try it. This is geared toward dryer skin types but I have oily skin and haven't had any problems with it and it doesn't leave and oily residue afterwards. I recently got a little sunbured on my nose and was so thankful to have this gentle makeup remover to get my make up off. My nose is very tender and dry right now and I feel like putting this on is helping and not causing any damage. I don't really notice the smell much when I use it but it does have light frangrance because of the oils used in it. I use it on my eyes and face and absolutely love this. If you are looking for a good remover and have oily skin don't be afraid and give it a go.