MAC Cleanse Off Oil - Tranquil

4.1

Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Zostera Marina (Sea Grass) Extract, Eriobotyra Japonica (Loquat) Leaf Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Water / Aqua / Eau, Citros Junus Peel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Gevuina Avellana Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Squalane, PEG-5 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Bisabolol, Alcohol, Pentasodium Pentetate

on 6/12/2012 10:33:00 PM

I bought this by accident at the MAC store, but I feel that it works just as well!
However, I'm not a big fan of the smell. It's suppose to smell clean and such, but I personally don't like anything with fragrances

on 4/17/2012 6:34:00 PM

I have been using this for 3 months now and I love it. If I weren't so darn curious to try the regular MAC cleansing oil, I'd repurchase.
PROS:
Removes ALL makeup. Hardcore eyeliners, matte lippies, everything.
Doesn't cause break outs.
Lasts forever (one pump is enough)
I like the whole procedure of rubbing this before I go to bed, seeing how my makeup disolves.
Pleasant scent.
CONS:
There's no MAC in my country!!

on 1/24/2012 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this oil as I was struggling to find a cleanser to take off my sunscreen but at the same time wouldnt irritate my skin. This oil is fairly light, and I massaged it onto dry skin and then added a tiny bit of water which helped the process along and then rinsed. It removed all my makeup and sunscreen easily! However, I found my skin was a lot oilier throughout the day than it usually was (even though I only used the oil at night) and also I found irritation patches on my skin looked redder and more angry. Luckily I only bought the small size as I will not be using this product any longer.

on 12/23/2011 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Like the previous reviewer, I prefer this over the regular MAC Cleanse-Off Oil. It leaves my normal-to-dry skin completely clean with no residue, doesn't leave my face feeling dry, and it's slightly less fragranced than the regular version. I'm a bit of a cleansing oil hoor (what can I say? I love how simple cleansing oil is to use, and how it removes every trace of makeup - even waterproof - easily & without excess rubbing or tugging) and in addition to the MAC oils, I've tried Shu (3 different formulas), BB, Shiseido, Origins, Boscia, DHC, & Fancl. MAC Cleanse-Off Oil Tranquil is my top pick. Bonus: You can turn your empty bottle in for Back 2 MAC :)

on 6/15/2011 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this better than the origional cleanse off oil, it smells amazing gets all my makeup off and makes my skin super soft

on 6/14/2011 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So happy I tried this...I purchased it in one of the Mac sized to go ones for $10 and I think it was a good way to try it. This is geared toward dryer skin types but I have oily skin and haven't had any problems with it and it doesn't leave and oily residue afterwards. I recently got a little sunbured on my nose and was so thankful to have this gentle makeup remover to get my make up off. My nose is very tender and dry right now and I feel like putting this on is helping and not causing any damage. I don't really notice the smell much when I use it but it does have light frangrance because of the oils used in it. I use it on my eyes and face and absolutely love this. If you are looking for a good remover and have oily skin don't be afraid and give it a go.