July 28, 2014 | 1834 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - Time Zone Night [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Esvalle

I am new at MUA and happy to find one of my favourite products in the first page. This cream is THE BEST I have ever tried!!. It really smoothes out my wrinkles and leaves my skin feeling soft and dewy. You will notice the results in 1 or 2 months. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by kotsiros

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Even though i'm not in the recommended age group for this cream, i have been using it for the past two months, and i think i should add to the praises.

Estee Lauder has some really amazing products and i believe it has some of the most advanced and well structured formulas.
One thing that worries me about jars is the instability of certain ingredients and in particular antioxidants and other equally sensitive ingredients.
One thing i was told though, in the case of Lauder at least, sensitive ingredients are encapsulated to, firstly protect them, and secondly to ensure a controlled and precise absorption by the skin.

On to the cream.
Time Zone night claims to help repair lines and wrinkles and protect against new ones, based on sirtuin technology and Hyaluronic Acid.
It's a pale pink color, creamy and dense in texture with a fragrance that was designed to encourage sleep and comfort.
I personally find the scent quite soft, not exactly relaxing but very pleasing to the senses, not heavy and quite pleasurable, at least for night time.
Also the texture, even though thick, spreads with ease and absorbs very well.

I don't use it as my sole cream, i use it on top of my SK-II Skin Signature as a "sealing" cream and to boost the effectiveness of the aforementioned and add a boost to my routine.

Basically i layer my treatments.Softener, SK-II essence, Hydrachange serum by Kanebo, eye serum, eye cream, Skin Signature and Time Zone.
I know it's a lot of steps, most will think i'm crazy, but honestly, my skin absorbs everything, and is in better shape and more balanced than with a more frugal routine.

When i started using Time Zone, it was the only new treatment added (I stopped using Lancome's Vissionaire after the first 3 weeks), so i believe the results achieved are all thanks to it.
My skin feels more hydrated, supple and very smooth, more than usual.
Also in the morning i'm a lot less oily than i used to be, i would say my skin is more balanced.
I had a line forming under my left eye, that line is gone, completely.
My skin has a nice glow by morning, and looks well rested,less puffy. (My nights are quite short, 6 hours max)
It is also quite soothing, the cream is quite rich in antioxidants, moisturizing ingredients,peptides and HA.

I don't think its a very strong cream, in the sense that you have to be over a certain age to use it, but at the same time i find it very effective for the purpose it was designed.
I see it as a good night cream for anyone concerned with premature aging, hydration,radiance, but at the same time equally effective for a woman or man in their forties, concerned with some more established signs of aging.

For me it works,i don't find it "too much" for my skin, and i see the results, instantly and in the longer run, so i can honestly recommend it, and i will most likely repurchase.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by Eldomi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A wonderful night cream. It makes my skin feel much healthier in the morning+ helps like no other with wrinkles. Texture is very rich but on the skin it's non-occlusive. 1 year of use already and hope many to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by mgfer

I think Estee Lauder released this product recently in Europe, because I had never seen it before. I asked for a sample because I needed a night cream and I rely on some other Estee Lauder products, so I thought it could be good.

I finished the sample and bought the cream. Now I have been using it for some months and results are GREAT.

This is a night moisturizer that is also an 'Anti-Line/Wrinkle Creme'. I do not have lines or wrinkles yet (except some fine lines around my eyes), so I cannot say whether or not this stuff can smooth lines. What I feel is that it really moisturizes and regenerates my skin at night. I also feel I wake up with smoother and renewed skin.
This is too much for me, that I have very sensitive and blemish prone skin..So no irritation (just the opposite), no breakouts and great feeling.

I think that, at my age, I should already have some fine lines in my face, so I donīt know whether creams can really smooth lines but I believe they are helping me to delay that moment in my life, for what I thank them :-)

Just to say something I donīt like, is that it is quite expensive, but it lasts a lot. Also, I would prefer it to come in a different package (I do not like jars). Hope Estee Lauder can listen to this!!

For the rest, I highly recommend this product for any skin type. It is very different from the day version (which I do not like very much).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No