December 17, 2014 | 1769 users online

Self Tanners - L'Oreal - Sublime Bronze Pro Perfect Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Backstagebecca

Just don't... This product is horrible. Applying the product was nice an all, that's why my rating is a 2, through out day the tan gave little color. I am deathly pale so I was fine with that but when I woke up in the morning I looked orange!! Horrible I tanned for school cheer but honestly I just rather go in the sun!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's been so long since I've tried L'Oreal Sublime Bronze, I couldn't remember why I didn't like it. I thought I'd give the newly designed can a try. It was easy to apply and the color looked amazing after a few hours. However, when I woke up in the morning, it was orange and streaky all over. I think it's partly because it only comes in Medium or Deep. I am pale, so I chose Medium, but it's still too dark. I am not trying to look like Snooki, I just wanted a nice even glow. If they made a Light shade and added a bronzer, so you could see whether you were applying it evenly, this product would be greatly improved. This might work better for someone who is naturally more medium-skinned to start (like maybe N25-35). I won't repurchase it for myself, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by FacePaintLuva

I don't really understand how this got good reviews by anyone, and I believe if you have to say: "it starts kinda orange, but if you use the rest of the can up, you finally get a decent color."
This product is crap, I know how to use an at home spray tan & this turned out to be very disappointing. As labled on the box: Streak Free and a Natural Looking Tan, I thought it would be a decent self tanner to try. I was wrong, not only do you have to use pretty much the entire bottle on one application, but I had no idea L'Oreal's idea of a natural looking tan would be half an orange tan leg and half white leg. It wont last through one shower, and then when you try to re-apply on the parts that rub off it doesn't even take. So now I have one leg that is orange on the back and white on the front, with a nice orange streak down one side. Very unhappy, this is a horrible self tanner, it doesnt look natural, it rubs off randomly, and doesn't last longer than a day. Don't waste your time on this one ladies, it is NOT worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by janeeugenia

Not THE worst L'Oreal product I guess if EVERY store would run out of ALL other self tanners you could use this haha, sprayed it at a decent distance as instructed, later developed dark orange stripes and parts white LITERALLY look like a zebra ....God was I exfoliating the life out of it, NEVER again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by JDSparrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Been buying this product for a while now and I love it! It gives wonderful color and doesn't smell awful like other spray tans but it still has a funk to it. All self tanning stuff really does have a stink but this one is not bad at all. Its super easy to use, no streaks or blotches because the mist is very fine. It does get orange-like if you concentrate on hands, feet, knees, etc but just spray lightly in big swoops and it comes out great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This self tanner is..okay. I wouldn't repurchase due to the fact that it applied quite streaky and patchy. It took a while to get it to blend, after a few days of reapplying it looked decent but initially it didn't. The colour is good, quite a natural glow. The smell also isn't too offensive, a kind of citrus scent. However, I wouldn't repurchase as I prefer cream self tanners rather than sprays as I found it hard to know where was sprayed and where it wasn't.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2012 4:50:00 AM More reviews by kathun31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Moderate product as far as self tanners go. Bit orange and very fake looking. Fades patchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by loovexemilyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to use this stuff religiously in high school, and have gone through multiple bottles of this stuff.

Cons: For starters, I hate applying this. I found if I wanted to avoid the gross smell, I'd apply one layer and then be annoyed when I woke up the next morning with hardly any color. I always felt like I could still smell this on me the morning afterwards even if I rinsed off in the shower when I woke up. I grew to despise this smell and it nauseated me the more I used it, especially if I were to start sweating after I applied this/the day after I applied. Also, this gave me a very strange rash on one small area of my neck. The rash was contained to a small area and wasn't painful, but very strange to see in the mirror! Another issue was how sticky I felt for hours afterwards, even on body parts that I lightly sprayed.

Pros: (Although I hated spraying A TON of this to get the color I wanted) It gives GREAT color. A nice deep golden bronze. Definitely not streaky compared to creams, but if you missed an area that was a little obvious. It lasts about 4-5 days before flaking off. Application is a breeze, and was super easy for my back and legs.

Overall, once you get over the smell/stickiness, the results are fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

Definitely the best self tanner I have ever tried. Liquids and creams streaked on me no matter how carefully I applied but this product really doesn't. Like another reviewer has said, it would be better if you could see where you sprayed this, but I still think this is a fantastic product. I can spray this quickly up and down each leg, really quite haphazardly, and still be left with a natural looking tan in a couple of hours. I have already purchased this over and over again as it is foolproof. I can only find the medium color in my local stores (and I am deathly pale) but it still looks natural. The packaging is fantastic too, you can spray this at any angle and it works. Walgreens had a two pack of this for $14.00 which is a bargain as I think they are $10.00 each separately. One thing which has been mentioned in another review - the tops of your feet may end up being darker than the rest of you, as the spray settles downward. This is easily solved by doing the backs of your legs first and doing the front of your legs last. Overall, fantastic product that I will keep on using.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by amybabyyy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is hands-down the best self-tanner I've ever tried. I bought this for Halloween when I dressed as Snooki...it gave me an even, beautiful tan. I've kept it because it dries fast, smells decent, and lasts about a week before starting to fade. Exfoliate well before application and let your sprayed body dry completely before getting dressed. I'm already tan, but this makes my skin look bright and even and has even helped me get rid of strappy tan lines from a trip to Six Flags.