L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Pro Perfect Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist

3.7

AQUA / WATER DIMETHYL ETHER DIHYDROXYACETONE GLYCERIN PROPYLENE GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM EDTA LIMONENE HEXYL CINNAMAL LINALOOL CITRONELLOL CITRAL COUMARIN PARFUM / FRAGRANCEHOW TO USE

This is the best self tanner I have ever used (note: I have only tried drugstore brands)!!

Pros:
- Natural-looking color... I got a lot of compliments!!
- DOES NOT FEEL STICKY/GREASY/PORE-CLOGGING... I think there's vitamin E in it, so it actually makes my skin feel better! Clean/dry/soft.
- Does not smell horrible.
- NOT glittery... & will not stain your clothes!
- The spray makes it easy to avoid your hands, and reach your back.

Cons:
- Well... it's still fake tanner. Color on your limbs will fade faster than your elbows/feet. You will need to reapply ever other day or so.

on 5/25/2013 2:18:00 PM

Love this stuff!!! I've been using it for about two years and I still love it!! I usually use it every three days on my face... due to the scrubbing it comes off faster there. It adds that nice extra color I need. I'm really white and don't tan at all so I use this. My legs don't seem to keep the color but that's just my skin I think because the rest of my body holds it perfectly!!
Highly recommend if you want to look like you've spend just enough time out in the sun! ;)

Just don't... This product is horrible. Applying the product was nice an all, that's why my rating is a 2, through out day the tan gave little color. I am deathly pale so I was fine with that but when I woke up in the morning I looked orange!! Horrible I tanned for school cheer but honestly I just rather go in the sun!

on 4/17/2013 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

It's been so long since I've tried L'Oreal Sublime Bronze, I couldn't remember why I didn't like it. I thought I'd give the newly designed can a try. It was easy to apply and the color looked amazing after a few hours. However, when I woke up in the morning, it was orange and streaky all over. I think it's partly because it only comes in Medium or Deep. I am pale, so I chose Medium, but it's still too dark. I am not trying to look like Snooki, I just wanted a nice even glow. If they made a Light shade and added a bronzer, so you could see whether you were applying it evenly, this product would be greatly improved. This might work better for someone who is naturally more medium-skinned to start (like maybe N25-35). I won't repurchase it for myself, though.

on 2/23/2013 12:17:00 PM

I don't really understand how this got good reviews by anyone, and I believe if you have to say: "it starts kinda orange, but if you use the rest of the can up, you finally get a decent color."
This product is crap, I know how to use an at home spray tan & this turned out to be very disappointing. As labled on the box: Streak Free and a Natural Looking Tan, I thought it would be a decent self tanner to try. I was wrong, not only do you have to use pretty much the entire bottle on one application, but I had no idea L'Oreal's idea of a natural looking tan would be half an orange tan leg and half white leg. It wont last through one shower, and then when you try to re-apply on the parts that rub off it doesn't even take. So now I have one leg that is orange on the back and white on the front, with a nice orange streak down one side. Very unhappy, this is a horrible self tanner, it doesnt look natural, it rubs off randomly, and doesn't last longer than a day. Don't waste your time on this one ladies, it is NOT worth it.

on 1/31/2013 12:07:00 AM

Not THE worst L'Oreal product I guess if EVERY store would run out of ALL other self tanners you could use this haha, sprayed it at a decent distance as instructed, later developed dark orange stripes and parts white LITERALLY look like a zebra ....God was I exfoliating the life out of it, NEVER again.

on 10/13/2012 11:02:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Been buying this product for a while now and I love it! It gives wonderful color and doesn't smell awful like other spray tans but it still has a funk to it. All self tanning stuff really does have a stink but this one is not bad at all. Its super easy to use, no streaks or blotches because the mist is very fine. It does get orange-like if you concentrate on hands, feet, knees, etc but just spray lightly in big swoops and it comes out great!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This self tanner is..okay. I wouldn't repurchase due to the fact that it applied quite streaky and patchy. It took a while to get it to blend, after a few days of reapplying it looked decent but initially it didn't. The colour is good, quite a natural glow. The smell also isn't too offensive, a kind of citrus scent. However, I wouldn't repurchase as I prefer cream self tanners rather than sprays as I found it hard to know where was sprayed and where it wasn't.

on 9/19/2012 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Moderate product as far as self tanners go. Bit orange and very fake looking. Fades patchy.

on 9/15/2012 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I used to use this stuff religiously in high school, and have gone through multiple bottles of this stuff.

Cons: For starters, I hate applying this. I found if I wanted to avoid the gross smell, I'd apply one layer and then be annoyed when I woke up the next morning with hardly any color. I always felt like I could still smell this on me the morning afterwards even if I rinsed off in the shower when I woke up. I grew to despise this smell and it nauseated me the more I used it, especially if I were to start sweating after I applied this/the day after I applied. Also, this gave me a very strange rash on one small area of my neck. The rash was contained to a small area and wasn't painful, but very strange to see in the mirror! Another issue was how sticky I felt for hours afterwards, even on body parts that I lightly sprayed.

Pros: (Although I hated spraying A TON of this to get the color I wanted) It gives GREAT color. A nice deep golden bronze. Definitely not streaky compared to creams, but if you missed an area that was a little obvious. It lasts about 4-5 days before flaking off. Application is a breeze, and was super easy for my back and legs.

Overall, once you get over the smell/stickiness, the results are fantastic!