Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Amused

4.3

If there was one beauty product I can't live without - it would be blusher. I need to put some color on my face because I am very, very pale. This blush works better than the regular powder blush and the color flatters me. I would say this is more for daytime wear and prefer to put on some Nars for the night ( which has some gold pigments ). This color looks more flat but gives a natural flush.

on 4/4/2013 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this product along with Dollface in search of the perfect pink flush. Unfortunately, this went on as red rather than pink which is a problem I have with most pink blushes, but you never know until you try it! You have to use a very light hand when applying it since it is very pigmented & blend, blend, blend. This shade, once applied, reminds me of how NARS Amore looks on my skin. As for the 12-hour wear time, I would say I get about 5-6 hours before it starts to vanish. By 8-hours it's completely gone, so I still haven't found a blush that would last my entire work day without having to be touched up.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had heard about these blushes but wasn't convinced until someone I work with raved about them. It's a little pricey for a blush but SO worth it! It looked scary in the pan but looks natural on the skin. They last so long and I haven't had to reapply throughout the day yet. I will be buying more soon!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes!! The one in Amused is a very pink, cool-toned blush and is very pigmented. I apply very lightly to my cheeks and make sure to blend like a mofo, and I get the prettiest flush. This blush is matte and has no sparkles, like some of the AC's do. Lasts all say on me ( i have dry skin), does not fade at all, or oxidise.

on 8/31/2012 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Love this blush! I have a medium neutral/cool skin tone (about NW30 now) and this looks great. My other all time favorite girly pink blush is Pink Swoon by MAC, but this one is slightly more intense and I can use less to build up color. It looks like a pretty, girly pink blush on my cheeks. I look healthy and naturally glowy! Lasts long, not sure about twelve hours but definitely 6-7. This definitely became a staple for me.

on 7/28/2012 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this blush for my sister but now part of me regrets giving it to her. This is a super pigmented bright hot pink blush. A little goes a long way. I ever so slightly tap my brush onto the blush and that's more than enough to get a beautiful flush. I can definitely see why these blushes are all the rave.

on 6/17/2012 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

ABSOLUTELY love this blush as my "summer color". I typically wear Dollface, but once the sun came out - despite my liberal use of sunscreen - my olive-y skin just tanned like crazy...and the light pink Dollface just disappears when I'm tan. So, I purchased this shade. This bright pink looks garish in the pan, but on my skin produces an awesome, natural flush. One sweep across each cheek makes for nice, even color. Since I don't need to apply multiple layers of color, this pan will last me forever! Blends well and lasts the full day for me. No problems with breakouts. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

on 6/15/2012 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i got this and dollface lol i have no idea what i was thinking that these two would be similar colors. yes they're both pink but i should have obviously noticed this is a bright intense pink. i cannot wear this for the life of me even when i apply it VERY lightly. it makes me look lik i scratched my cheeks really hard. i think itd look good on people with tanner skin.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I know a lot of people say that this is "universally flattering," but I just need to disagree, with a caveat. I typically use "Dollface," which is actually the color that my skin turns when I blush. Amused is gorgeous, but for daytime wear, it's a little too bright and unnatural-looking on my very fair skin. I tend to flush easily, so the colors tend to clash. That being said, this looks gorgeous if I'm wearing a ton of foundation or going out at night, since any natural variations in my skin tone are completely concealed.

on 5/29/2012 12:45:00 AM

This blush lasts forever, both on your skin and in the compact! I use it every day and have had it for about a year. The bright pink shade, when lightly applied, gives the skin a nice, healthy glow. Can be layered for wear at night. Tarte is a great line! Can't wait to try more of their products!

Popular Blush Products