July 28, 2014 | 2279 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Amused

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by anteater302000

I had heard about these blushes but wasn't convinced until someone I work with raved about them. It's a little pricey for a blush but SO worth it! It looked scary in the pan but looks natural on the skin. They last so long and I haven't had to reapply throughout the day yet. I will be buying more soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes!! The one in Amused is a very pink, cool-toned blush and is very pigmented. I apply very lightly to my cheeks and make sure to blend like a mofo, and I get the prettiest flush. This blush is matte and has no sparkles, like some of the AC's do. Lasts all say on me ( i have dry skin), does not fade at all, or oxidise.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush! I have a medium neutral/cool skin tone (about NW30 now) and this looks great. My other all time favorite girly pink blush is Pink Swoon by MAC, but this one is slightly more intense and I can use less to build up color. It looks like a pretty, girly pink blush on my cheeks. I look healthy and naturally glowy! Lasts long, not sure about twelve hours but definitely 6-7. This definitely became a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush for my sister but now part of me regrets giving it to her. This is a super pigmented bright hot pink blush. A little goes a long way. I ever so slightly tap my brush onto the blush and that's more than enough to get a beautiful flush. I can definitely see why these blushes are all the rave.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by jenib

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

ABSOLUTELY love this blush as my "summer color". I typically wear Dollface, but once the sun came out - despite my liberal use of sunscreen - my olive-y skin just tanned like crazy...and the light pink Dollface just disappears when I'm tan. So, I purchased this shade. This bright pink looks garish in the pan, but on my skin produces an awesome, natural flush. One sweep across each cheek makes for nice, even color. Since I don't need to apply multiple layers of color, this pan will last me forever! Blends well and lasts the full day for me. No problems with breakouts. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i got this and dollface lol i have no idea what i was thinking that these two would be similar colors. yes they're both pink but i should have obviously noticed this is a bright intense pink. i cannot wear this for the life of me even when i apply it VERY lightly. it makes me look lik i scratched my cheeks really hard. i think itd look good on people with tanner skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by lauramergenthal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know a lot of people say that this is "universally flattering," but I just need to disagree, with a caveat. I typically use "Dollface," which is actually the color that my skin turns when I blush. Amused is gorgeous, but for daytime wear, it's a little too bright and unnatural-looking on my very fair skin. I tend to flush easily, so the colors tend to clash. That being said, this looks gorgeous if I'm wearing a ton of foundation or going out at night, since any natural variations in my skin tone are completely concealed.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by lolagreeneyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush lasts forever, both on your skin and in the compact! I use it every day and have had it for about a year. The bright pink shade, when lightly applied, gives the skin a nice, healthy glow. Can be layered for wear at night. Tarte is a great line! Can't wait to try more of their products!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought I liked this blush, but changed my mind. It is too bright and all of a sudden some clogs on the cheeks. Back to Sephora and to Tarte cheek stain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Tarte's blushes are not cheap but they are by far the best ones out there. The colors aren't chalky, overly glittery or garish. I have a collection of shades ranging from light to dark (and including Amused) and while they all help me achieve different looks, not a single one looks bad on me. The blush lasts and lasts! It is definitely worth the money.