Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

3.3

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%).Inactive Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin 1 Sorbitol, Water, Xanthan Gum.

on 2/1/2015 12:12:00 AM

This cleanser left my face with dry flaky spots, pimples, and uneven skin tone. I don't recommend this all. The only good thing is the pump is nice and the product comes out all foamy.

on 12/18/2014 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hands down, my favorite HG cleanser. Ive been using this since my middle school days. Now that im older, ive experimented with other brands of facewash (neutrogena, obagi, clean&clear, boscia) but I always come back to this baby.

I pump out the foam on top of my sponge scrub (one pump is more than enough) and start scrubbing in a circular motion, rinse, and pat dry. It does tend to get a little drying in the wintertime, which is why I pair it with my Clinique Extended Thirst Relief Gel Moisturizer.

It works. It's been keeping my skin relatively clear for years. (:

on 11/2/2014 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

its Ok. i dont suffer from acne but have severly dehydrated skin and this roduct just made my skin condition worse. very drying.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite facial wash, if I try something else I always come back to it. I have oily skin and this cleanser is not too drying and I see a glow in my skin when used regularly.

on 10/28/2014 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

When I used this, for the 1st week nothing happened and then BAM...thousands of spots appeared on face!! Maybe my face is too sensitive for it because my sister uses it and it works for her

on 10/26/2014 11:29:00 PM

I've had acne since I was 12 and I am almost 20. I have been using this product for almost a year and my skin as never looked better! Even though there is only 0.5% salicylic acid it has helped enormously with breakouts. My skin is extremely sensitive and I am allergic to benzyl peroxide so this natural cleanser is perfect for me. I pair this cleanser with the daily moisturizer as well!

on 8/11/2014 9:47:00 PM

This product really cleans my skin while leaving it soft. It doesn't dry my skin out like other cleansers I've tried and I don't have that tight feeling. It's really cleared my skin. Love this product

on 8/6/2014 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I see why this received such low reviews. This stuff is for people who have little to no acne. My acne can be moderate to severe. I purchased this because my other cleanser was drying my face. My face was not dry while using it, but it definitely was NOT strong enough. Acne can not be killed with 0.5% salicylic acid, at least not mine anyway. Normally Aveeno products work well for me. Not this, if you have moderate to severe acne, don't waste your money. It's not worth it.

on 7/30/2014 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I needed a new facial wash so i decided to just grab this one because it seemed good.. After 1 use at night i ended up waking up and my few pimples were gone i didnt have to cover up anything i felt good for once i really do love this product i use it with the same mouisturizer but I think that some people that use it have sensitive skin thats probly half the problem which i do not have sensitive skin. But overall i love this product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great product! I use this after make-up removal.