October 31, 2014 | 834 users online

Eyeliner - L.A. Colors - Auto Eyeliner In Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by ProDreemer

I found this for just a dollar while shopping. It's one of the best eyeliners I've used, hands down! It goes on simple, smooth, and unlike other eyeliners I've used in the past it's very easy to take off and It's easy to fix any mistakes made. However, you have to be careful because It can break easily. Other than that, it's an amazing product, and I'd recommend it to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by elizalove

This product is the best eyeliner I have ever used. It goes on smoothly and with precision. The line looks like satin. I buy this product continuously and have no plans of ever changing it. Seriously, it is way better than any other eyeliner I have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by sweetheartme173

Love this stuff. You can buy it at Dollar Tree, which means it's dirt cheap, and yet it does the job. It wears off a lot during the day, which is fine for me. It blends well, especially on the bottom of my eye where I hate putting dark eyeliner. I've used it for a long time, and love it more than any other expensive, worthless eyeliner out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

AWFUL! Very dull color, hard to apply, and the packaging is flimsy. Whenever I roll it up to apply it, it keeps rolling back down. This mess is terrible and cheap, lives up to it's price of $1.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2011 3:24:00 AM More reviews by MelissaNZ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

***This is a review on the white colour - AE665.

I got this at the warehouse, its like a target version in New Zealand.

I got it for $10 NZD, which is a waste because this doesn't stay on.

It just disappears after a couple of minutes.

But I like the creamy colour and texture, its so easy to apply.

But I usually like my eyeliner to stay. So I won't be buying this again, kinda guttered I wasted $10 on this that I won't even be using ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by newlywed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I totally agree -- this rocks. I bought it to keep in my purse, but it is so good I bought more to keep at home. As with most LA Colors - great product and great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by saraluvsduckies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Omg my must have eyemakeup essential only eyeliner ill use on my water line good color just a simply amazing product!!