L.A. Colors Auto Eyeliner In Black

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I just bought this two days ago from Dollar Tree because I ran out of my recent staple, Rimmel Exaggerate. I had always used either the Rimmel or Ulta brand, but I'm trying to save some money so I decided to give this a chance since it's only $1. I tried it for the first time yesterday along with my Ulta eyeshadow and it went on SO smoothly and perfectly. I loved it! It stayed on all day long and was easy to remove with Vaseline. I'm so happy that I tried this product and I will no longer spend $7+ on eyeliner when I can get the same quality for 1!

on 3/24/2012 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I found this for just a dollar while shopping. It's one of the best eyeliners I've used, hands down! It goes on simple, smooth, and unlike other eyeliners I've used in the past it's very easy to take off and It's easy to fix any mistakes made. However, you have to be careful because It can break easily. Other than that, it's an amazing product, and I'd recommend it to everyone!

on 3/6/2012 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is the best eyeliner I have ever used. It goes on smoothly and with precision. The line looks like satin. I buy this product continuously and have no plans of ever changing it. Seriously, it is way better than any other eyeliner I have ever used.

Love this stuff. You can buy it at Dollar Tree, which means it's dirt cheap, and yet it does the job. It wears off a lot during the day, which is fine for me. It blends well, especially on the bottom of my eye where I hate putting dark eyeliner. I've used it for a long time, and love it more than any other expensive, worthless eyeliner out there.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

AWFUL! Very dull color, hard to apply, and the packaging is flimsy. Whenever I roll it up to apply it, it keeps rolling back down. This mess is terrible and cheap, lives up to it's price of $1.

on 7/16/2011 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

***This is a review on the white colour - AE665.

I got this at the warehouse, its like a target version in New Zealand.

I got it for $10 NZD, which is a waste because this doesn't stay on.

It just disappears after a couple of minutes.

But I like the creamy colour and texture, its so easy to apply.

But I usually like my eyeliner to stay. So I won't be buying this again, kinda guttered I wasted $10 on this that I won't even be using ever again.

on 6/3/2011 1:05:00 PM

I totally agree -- this rocks. I bought it to keep in my purse, but it is so good I bought more to keep at home. As with most LA Colors - great product and great price.

Omg my must have eyemakeup essential only eyeliner ill use on my water line good color just a simply amazing product!!