Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++

4.4

Water, Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Sodium Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Agar, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Grandis, Citrus Medica Limonum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Xylitol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Fragrance

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Bought this on amazon for about $11 after trying both uv perfect face milk and bright face milk and loving both of them. This one is more moisturizing, less matte and leaves my skin very soft compared to the other two. Seems to have a mild pleasant fragrance added to it, the others did not and it also comes in a bigger bottle 50 ml compared to 30 ml. The tube sits on it's cap and the product itself is less watery more of a lotion/gel than the other 2 products I tried. It applies nicely under makeup but does leave my t-zone looking oily faster than perfect face milk. It has not broken me out at all. Great sunscreen for under makeup if you have drier/combo skin. May not work as well for those with very oily skin, perfect face milk would be a better option for you. Would repurchase.

asian sunscreens are my favorite, and biore sunscreens are some of the best and most affordable ones i have tried so far. i feel like this one in particular is more tailored to normal dry skin people. i don't know how biore does it, but the formula really does feel "watery" (in a good way) on initial application. it is very lightweight, doesn't leave a white cast, and dries down matte. it feels great on the skin. it also acts as a good primer for makeup. it does take about 5-10 minutes to fully set, but once it does it stays matte for the rest of the day. unlike many other asian sunscreens, it does not create dry patches on the skin when powder makeup is applied atop of it. overall it is a great sunscreen and i will continue to repurchase over and over again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This breaks me out. I have about 6 spots of cystic acne right now thanks to it. My face hurts. Its a shame because the formula is fabulously pleasant to use, very thin, smells nice, keeps you from tanning a lot and its not greasy. The packaging is very user friendly as well. I had no allergic reactions to it. My only gripe is that it clogs my pores. I cant say why. Some ingredients just dont have a comedogenicity rating. Im bummed out. If you never break out, id reccomend it. Its so light!

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Oh double doo-doo, I really hoped this sunscreen would become a staple for me. Fail. I used it for the first time today, I was so excited when the package arrived from Amazon last night! It applied like a dream, almost like a silky serum. I drove to work, about 30 minutes, took my usual breaks and lunchtime outside and returned home. I wore a scoop neck top under my suit today and upon disrobing when I returned home I had pink on my chest. Looked in the mirror, pink cheeks and nose. Darn. I have 2 tubes of this and it doesn't block out the sun for me. Back to my Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby which is a real bitch to blend, the white cast is pretty intense (I mix a bit of bronzer w/this which helps a bit) but it never leaves my pink at the end of the day. I don't know, maybe I didn't put enough on? Maybe I was supposed to reapply but this is difficult with a full face of makeup. Will try once more tomorrow with a heavier hand and update if I get a better result. I hope I do.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Aahhh I LOVE this stuff. I haven't worn sunscreen regularly for years (I know, I know) - I used to live in an extremely sunny place, and now live in a rarely sunny place and will take any vitamin D I can get. However, I've recently added retinol to my skincare routine, and so needed a sunscreen for added protection. Recalling how unpleasant most sunscreens I had used before were, and stumbling upon excellent reviews for asian sunscreens, I thought I'd give this one a try - and for me, IT.IS.WONDERFUL.

*I'll note that I have extremely dry, although not sensitive skin*

I was slightly worried about the apparently high alcohol content in this because I thought it might dry out my already very dry skin, but I've had no problems - I apply it over my moisturiser and under my makeup. My skin is soft and happy, it hasn't broken me out, and it doesn't affect my makeup application or longevity. As for effectiveness, well we've been lucky enough to have a few blazing sunny days recently, and despite having only applied once and being out all day, I didn't get any colour/burn :)
Some reviewers have said that they smell a light citrus fragrance upon application, but I don't... I find the texture to be somewhere between a liquid and a gel, it applies smoothly and evenly, dries quickly, no white cast, and a little seems to go a long way - considering how inexpensive it is in general this makes it even more cost effective! I can say that I absolutely love this sunscreen - I feel like there really is no need for me to try any others after this, and I will absolutely repurchase!

Like others have mentioned, I love this sunscreen. I run/walk in the mornings and I definitely need sunscreen. I was looking for a moderately matte sunscreen with a high SPF and I came across this in a search online. I'll never buy another sunscreen in a drugstore again! I bought this and Shishedo Senka which is also SPF 50. I like both equally for different reasons. I prefer Biore for the moisturizing factor to wear alone. I like the Senka for a more matte look if I am using a moisturizing serum underneath or if I'm wearing foundation. Both are reasonably priced on Amazon for under $10 or I know that's what I paid for it. I definitely will only buy these two again.

OMG I recently bought one from ebay after reading a review from Ratzilla and I LOVE LOVE this sunscreen. It is the best. It doesn't leave white cast, it doesn't feel greasy on your skin. I never found a sunscreen that works as good as this one. I am in love. I bought another 2 from ebay. However, this one is not water resistant. So I probably wouldn't wear it if I want to go to the beach and use Biore UV Perfect milk instead.

Some people says it has high alcohol content but my skin has no issue with that. It feels fine, doesn't cause break outs or anything.

This is one of my two favorite sunscreens this year, and it'll be on the list for some time to come. The other is Biore Aqua Rich Watery Gel, but that's another review...

This is an every-day sunscreen. It's not water or sweat resistant, nor does it control oil. It's pretty basic, but it does basic very well. The protection is excellent (SPF 50/PA++++) and the finish is wonderful. After it dries down, I barely feel anything on my skin. It's not moist or dewy and it's not matte or dry. It feels like skin. Maybe skin with a light coating of serum.

I've used this for almost a month, and it doesn't break me out or clog my skin. It also doesn't seem to be drying for me either. I was a little leery of the alcohol content, but it doesn't seem to be a problem. I can smell it, alongside the citrus-y scent they put in, for a few minutes when first applied, but all scent dissipates quickly. I do need to be careful not to get it in my eyes (that stings!). Once it's on, it doesn't burn my eyes, even when I sweat.

Reapplication is a breeze as well - this never builds up or gets heavy with more than one coat.

Removal is also a breeze - this washes right off with regular cleanser. I use cleansing oil most of the time (just because) but on the days I've been lazy, my foaming Cerave takes it all off with no residue.

Highly recommended!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the body sunscreen that i keep repeating to purchase it again again and again! I love it so much, it doesn't make me feels thick and uncomfortable. I feels smooth after i applied it on my body.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I like taking this sunscreen to the beach with me and showed my girlfriends it and they went crazy over it. We all buy it now.