September 17, 2014 | 946 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lipstick in Hibiscus

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by tsaminamina

I wish this shade wasn't limited edition because I love it so much. It changes shade depending on the lighting, it can either be coral red, true red, orange red, or even a dark red. It is highly pigmented and goes on smooth. I never use lipliner and it never runs. Also the packaging is just beautiful, and I wish I bought more stuff from the surf baby collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by pursuitxofxperfectxskin

I LOVE this shade! It's beautiful and summery, and yummy. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by gallnor

Gorgeous colour, nice packaging. Only downside - too dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by mneiai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this color. I'm NC15 with very pigmented lips for my coloring, but this shows up very well. Depending on the lighting, it can be coral, red, or orange-red, but surprisingly I find all the shades nice, though the coral shade it can be I feel is the most flattering (it appears this way on me in a lot of indoor lighting).

It's not overly drying, as MAC lipsticks can be. When I've used it without lipliner, it hasn't run. It also seems to fade relatively evenly. The packaging, which in pictures I thought would look cheap, is actually pretty nice--the shimmery off white base color keeps it from just looking like a kids toy or something. This is the only lipstick for which I have ever bought a backup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

beautiful coral. not too red & not too orange. perfect. one light swipe instantly brightens your face for daytime. two swipes for night. GORGEOUS. mac counter at nordies ran out so i went to the mac store. i called first, they had 9 left at 10 am, by the time i got off from work and got there, only 2 left. wt? going fast! cute little packing too-surfboard? smells great also...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by LIPSTIXCat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy Moly! Could this color be any more perfect? My goodness. As others have described the color, quote well - I'm not even going to bother. But what I will add, is this is the most "neutral" bright lipstick I have ever smeared across my mouth. It's stunning, it's head turning, and it seems to work for everyone. I absolutely adore. Love!
See? ---> http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/262393_2065387748856_1069637892_2372935_1647046_n.jpg

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 4:19:00 AM More reviews by pennywhistlepoem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely lovely coral lipstick. Now I am not big on corals but I ran into this beauty on the first day of release and knew I had to have it. I am NW20 with dark brown hair and dark eyes. This stuff instantly brightens my face. It's not an overly warm orange-y coral at all (I know it sounds weird, but it's true) and it's not a muted down cool coral either. It's right there in the middle and without a doubt it'd brighten anyone's look no matter the skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by maggiejeanjones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I knew from the first time I saw the swatches online that I had to have this! However, it sold out so quickly online. This past weekend I stopped by the local MAC counter at Macy's and thought that I would ask and be shut down (I was also looking for Sun Blonde E/S, which was also sold out online), and I got a much welcome surprise they had 2 tubes left and the Sun Blonde E/S!!!! It is a very pigmented coral-orange that goes on smoothly. I'm an NW15, and this color is so beautiful and flattering. I can't imagine this shade would look bad on anyone, very flattering. Definately worth all the hype, and I can understand why it sold out so quickly. If you're fortunate to see this still at your MAC counter, don't hesitate to purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by caribwoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this lipstick. Great summer color and goes with any skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by mignondee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!! It is the perfect coral orange color and looks great on any skintone! It's a cream sheen lipstick, which are my favorite, and goes on smooth and creamy. I am a NC50/NW45 for reference. I would purchase a backup if I could. MAC needs to make this permanent!!!