April 20, 2014 | 866 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cha Cha Tint

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Chardibona

I absolutely love this product! I got a sample size and I've never looked into the mirror and felt so sun kissed. My favorite look is tan skin and reddish/burnt cheeks. This by far does the trick. It makes my face lively and lifted. Im always smiling and this just lights me up. I do find that while i apply it, it removes the makeup underneath but i do not mind because that allows my few freckles that go across my nose and adds to the beachy look. Love this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous coral stain on my (quite yellow toned) NC10-15 skin. Not overly orange or pink. It's easy to blend (I just tap it on with my fingertips), and is very pretty on both cheeks and lips. It's thicker in consistency than BeneTint, so I don't find it settles into the lines on my lips as badly. It wears like iron on the cheeks, and it pretty impressive on the lips too, without being drying. It's easy to wear subtly, or build up for more intense color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

You may see that I have previously reviewed the Benefit Coralista Blusher and said that it is more of a shimmer than a blush as the colour is very faint. Well... if you apply a small amount (less is definitely better) of cha cha tint to the back of your hand use a small blusher brush to pick up some product and dab this into the Coralista and apply to your cheeks, not only do you get the highlight but you get a gorgeous coral/peach colour blush which lasts all day. The other way is to use your fingers to smudge onto the apple of your cheeks and immediately apply Coralista (while it is still wet) and you get the same effect! I just worry that I would get the other everywhere this way!!

The good thing with Cha Cha tint is that you can also build it up and wear it on its own or for a more sun kissed look apply bronzer then use coralista over the cheeks!

I haven't tried as a lip tint but when I do, I will update my review!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by aimage

I originally wanted a lipstain and I just so happen to get a sample size of the benetint in my ipsy glam bag. I was really happy about it but the benetint doesn't last long on the lips at all so I thought the cha cha tint would be similar. It's a pinky peach colour, really pretty on the lips. The formula isn't watery like the benetint so I think that is the reason why it stays on way longer. It looks creamy and if you leave it in on one spot to long it will stain the area its in. I quite like that factor about it. I also have the posie tint and it is also as great and same formula too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by fredrica32

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cha Cha Tint is a great color for me (NC15, brown eyes, reddish brown hair). It is pinky orange and lasts all day. You do need to work fast with it as it is a stain. My second favorite blush is MAC Something Special, however, it doesn't last as long as Cha Cha Tint.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Msjessiwhoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have ton of products from benefit , and I see those different kinds of tint every time I went to sephora but somehow I wasnt intrested in those and never tried them out... Yesterday when I was killing time in sephora, I walked to benefit section and was trying everything out there, and when I finally put the chachatint on my cheek. I'm lik OMG!!! I can't believe I never tried them!!!! It is kinda pricy, but I have to have it. So I grabbed one and wales to the cashier , but I found a better deal while waiting in line. Sephora has a deluxe sample set for all the tint (posietint, sunbeam,chachatint). It's 0.13 oz of each and it's $17. The regular bottle is 0.42 oz , for $30. If you do some math. Buy 4 of the sample sets, U get 0.52oz of each tint for $68, if u buy full size it's gonna be $90. And you only get 0.42oz per bottle. So after I got home and I get on my phone ordered another 3 packs of the sets. Lol!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard things about Benetint from my friends and I was so excited to get it! So the other day, I went to Ulta to sample Benetint, Posietint, and Cha Cha tint. I didn't think much about Posietint and Cha cha tint, but Benetint barely showed up on my skin. I'm a very tan Asian, and Cha Cha tint was the only one that looked great and bright. The lady at the counter recomended me to try Cha Cha tint or Benetint, but "you should definitely get the coral one" (as in Cha Cha Tint). Of course, I picked up Cha Cha Tint. I am proud to say -I love it! It stays on all day, on both my cheeks and lips and looks so natural! Although it is a little pricey, it is definitely worth it. Therefore, I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Costumiere77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know about "stain..." Compared to others I've tried and BeneTint original, this is more of a long-wearing liquid base.

If you've read any of my other reviews, you know I am an orange person, and I bought this after trying on my hand in Sephora and being very excited about the color. It looked just like the rosier places on my hand, which is what I look for in a staple blush.

I think it may be best for me in winter, as right now I have the good old summer burntan, and this delicate shade is lost on my face. I am probably a full on Medium level right now, but I go beyond the pale (ha!) when the Alabama November monsoon season hits and lasts until March.

This color is really nice, IMO, for apricot redheads or those pretending to be apricot redheads (and copper heads, henna heads or those with freckles, for that matter). Those hair and skin combos can be hard to compliment in a natural way without looking sunburned or feverish. I find, from my on-hand experience in the store, that it layered nicely under sheer powder and a little pop of a brighter powder blush or highlighter. I'm telling y'all, my hand was gorgeous! I've used BeneTint in more ash blonde-haired days the same way, and I think Cha Cha is a nice alternative if the deep red rose pink is not for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

OMG!!!! HOLY GRAIL of BLUSH STAINS OVER HERE!!!
if you have NC30 skin like I do OH MY GOODNESS... this product will make you look alive and feel so pretty. It's this perfect coral peach flush that looks so natural. I get so many compliments wearing this stain... like I just had a really good workout flush.
I have dry skin so this is amazing because unlike powder blushes this makes me look youthful and bright and NOT at all dry/flaky/cakey. You just have to work fast with this product because it does sink into your skin very quickly.... so blend fast and blend well =)
I used to love benetint but this has just been bumped into the #1 spot in my books!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This little bottle is expensive, but sephora has a good deal for the deluxe sample size, which is much more affordable. This tint is punchy, but goes on sheer so you can layer it for color. It will however stain your fingers. I like the peachy tone better than posietint. Once on the cheeks, it simply glows. One thing that surprised me was that it is not a matte stain. I do not know where I got the idea that it would be matte, but I was expecting something a little more shine free. No matter, this is still a lovely product.