BeneFit Cosmetics Cha Cha Tint

4.2

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Squalane, Pehnoxyethanol,Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Tetrasodium EDTA, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Disodium EDTA.

on 6/3/2014 11:00:00 PM

This is one of my go-to tints for when I want to do a gradient lip look or add a touch of color to my lips. The staying power is good, on me it lasts around six hours before I notice significant fading. If you want to touch up, however, I recommend you purchase either Cha-Cha-Go-Go or the mini size, as chances are you will break your thirty-dollar tint if you take it with you. Thirty dollars may seem steep for a tint, which I think it is as a whole, but considering you get a lot of product to last you at least a year or two, it is worth it, assuming you don't break it. Packaging for me is super cute on the outside, but the nail-polish-like applicator might not appeal to some girls who prefer more sanitary application. I simply brush it on my lips, but you could dab it on your hand before applying it so that that brush doesn't come in contact with your lips. However, I find that you waste more product dabbing it on your hand and don't get as much color payoff. Overall, the product is very nice quality and well-pigmented, and adds a refreshing/awakened look to your lips/cheeks. However, if you prefer a more sanitary means of application, this product will probably not be for you.

on 5/10/2014 12:16:00 PM

It lasts a while because there is so much product. The color is pretty but I was hoping for a peachier color, and this ends up looking just very pink. It's a little disappointing because it's just kind of a boring coral color. You could find much better coral blushes for the same cost or less. Applying it is so hard. I've tried it all. Brushes, sponges, cotton balls (that was a terrible idea!) but blending it with your fingers works best. I can never get it to look even. It stains the spot where you apply it even when you blend it immediately. It's so weird. You have to blend it at such a frustratingly rapid pace. It's okay, but probably not worth your money. BeneFit needs to step up their game. They make cool looking stuff, time to make the products themselves measure up!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is amazing! It has become my holy grail cheek stain! I love it! The only thing is the applicator, it tends to leave streaks if you don't blend it quickly and there is a likely chance of looking like you have blotches on your cheeks if you don't plan your swiping motions when attempting to put them on your cheeks. It works amazingly well on the lips, but it usually ends up having the gradient effect, as the inner lip will look much darker than the rest of your lip. I had a slice of cake and a drink and it lasted throughout. I am extremely pleased with this product and would definitely repurchase!

on 4/1/2014 7:42:00 PM

I love orange blush, as I have a warm skin tone with yellow undertones. A few drops of this lasts all day and gives me a warm flush. It's a little easy to go overboard with this blush so build up slowly. It offers some tinting to my lips, but I prefer it as a blush.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased a small set from Sephora with 3 small Benefit products - Cha Cha Tint was one of them. I must say, the first time I used it, it was already impressive enough for me. Lasted more than 10 hours for me, which is unbelievable. I purchased so many blushes before, but this is the first one that gave me long lasting power. I still can't believe how long it lasted on my cheeks despite the heat - and I really mean HEAT! I live in Singapore and my job involves a lot of commuting and being under the heat so imagine my surprise when this product withstands all that! I have dry skin and it works just fine - I have no problems with blending this in too. Definitely a must have. I think I have found my holy grail for blushes.

on 2/10/2014 9:09:00 AM

Cha Cha Tint naturally became a popular introduction under Benefits' best selling Posie tint. Unlike its sister, this tint comes in a mango (more like peachy to me) hue that is a refreshing change for most complexions.

For those of you who are not familiar with Benefit's colour tint, they all come in a bottle with a built in brush, very similiar to what we see in conventional nail polish bottles. The tint is very watery, hence only very little amount is needed for the cheek area. However, depending on your skintone and preference, the colour intensity is extremely build able with layering.

Before making a purchase decision, I tried both Posie (a redder shade), and the Cha Cha (peachy hue) to make a quick comparison. While Posie gives a natural flushed look, I found that Cha Cha gives a brighter, more awaked look to the overall face, which is something that we all need, especially on Monday mornings.

The colour does last throughout the day, and it does not contain any shimmers/fragrance in it.

Benefit has produced quite a few colour selections to its cheek stain collection, and I would say that they all have very pretty and wearable colours.

on 2/8/2014 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Cha cha tint is mango colored lip and cheek color from Benefit. I love how the shade looks so flattering on my cheeks! It stains, so you have to blend quickly or you'll have dot stains on your cheeks. It also lasts long because it stains. I don't really like the result on my lips, it's too orange for my liking. It's a bit drying like mostly lip stains out there. But on my cheeks, I absolutely love it!

on 2/4/2014 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I'm a diehard BeneTint fan and have been using it as a base stain for my lips for at least 20 years. I bought Cha Cha Tint to try a lighter color. The texture is very different from classic BeneTint, which resembles watery red wine. Cha Cha Tint is more thick and opaque, like runny nail polish, and it takes a little bit longer to dry. Once it does dry, it's a very flattering peachy-orange which works well as a matte lip color or a good base for lip gloss. The color is too orange for me to use as blush.

on 1/26/2014 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

lovely. definitely a summer staple for my medium tan skin. apply with a sponge/brush or it will stain your fingers. looks pretty and more intense with coralista or mac's modern mandarin blush layered on top. so pretty paired with a peach/coral lip for summer!

on 1/19/2014 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this!! I use it almost everyday on my cheeks and occasionally on my lips. Easier to blend with a brush rather than with your fingers as it will stain them. Stays put all day and looks natural, not powdery like a lot of blushes can do. My favourite benefit tint by far!

Popular Blush Products