Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel - Bronzing Makeup Base

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

This may be a little premature considering I got this product yesterday, but I love this product!!! I haven't gotten into cream bronzing that much but when I saw the results this product gives I had to try it. I'm so glad I did!!! It's going to be a wonderful staple in my daily routine. It gives the most beautiful color to the skin, just a healthy glow and I love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty expensive but it's gotta be the best thing I've used for contouring, so definitely worth it. Youtube helped me learn how to do the contouring properly and this works like a charm.

Best bronzer - also great contour. Natural & blendable. Use a big kabuki brush. The reviews here won't steer you wrong.

Simply AAmazing!! I am NC 40, 42, and I can use this as a foundation! It is not orange, if you are pale, maybe it appears that way on you. To me, its like you just got back from the Bahamas! I have used it by itself, NO powder, & today I used it, then went over top w. Too Faced Born this Way in Golden, Just a little, then a little dab of LM Classic beige...both ways pretty, I honestly think I like it by itslef better for a more Natural sunkissed look. Of course w/ some blush :) When I used it, I just went in a little extra with my contour, which was very subtle, but that is what made it look sooo natural. LOVE IT! I do not think they should go up on the price though, I believe that is what makes most normal average women not buy it!

I have very pale skin so I was slightly sceptical when I was first introduced to this product as there isn't a variety of shades but being an extreme makeup enthusiast/hoarder I just couldn't resist-very glad that I didn't! I use it for light, everyday contouring and it's beeeautiful! Very natural, lightweight and extremely easy to blend and work with! Gives a certain luminosity to the skin, a lovely glow! However I wouldn't recommend it for an extreme/nighttime contour!

The packaging is luxurious but let's face it...I'm not wearing the packaging all day. I will pay the money for a quality product. I bought this, used it for 2 months and finally came to the conclusion that I hated it. The color did not look good on me. I felt it became patchy throughout the day. The color was nothing to rave about. I returned it. Not worth the hype. Got my $50 back.

This is an amazing stuff.
This cream bronzer is an absolute favourite comparing to the NARS multiple it creates the most natural bronzing effect to the skin and blends so easily and smoothly on the skin effortlessly. A little goes a long way and I have been using it for months it doesn't seem like that I have just started to use it, but I use it almost everyday.
The smell, packaging and product itself is gorgeous, which makes me feel that it's worth to invest in. And I am a sucker for fancy stuffs, this is a really lovely product in every way.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Very over hyped on social media, not something you need, unless you are really into cream bronzers,

this is one of those products where you just do not understand the high ratings. it is orange! all i can think is that people dont realise when they look like oompa loompas. tanorexic-tastic

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

It's so expensive but my goodness is it WORTH IT. The absolute best cream bronzer out there. It is not orange, so my fair girls out there, this will work for you. It is so natural looking and blends effortlessly onto the skin. I'm an NC40-42 and it looks so good! Nothing but pros with this product. A great dupe for this is the Sonia Kashuk cream bronzer. It will not disappoint.

Popular Bronzers