April 16, 2014 | 954 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So like most girls (I think) I switch shampoos and conditioners all the time. Some of my favorites from the drugstore are John Frieda Brilliant Brunette, Herbal Essence Hello Hydration, and Loreal Total Repair 5. I love any conditioner that can hydrate my split ends without weighing my hair down.

Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner is definitely a new favorite! It really hydrates my split ends. And leaves my hair super soft, shiny, and full of body. For $3, I'm impressed. I usually HAVE to straighten or curl my hair because my natural "waves" look like a frizzy fluffy mess...but this conditioner leaves my air dried hair looking quite pretty.

I know I'll continue switching it up, but I'll be coming back to this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Dove products smell, and after a bad shampoo experience thought to give it a chance along with the shampood.
It isn't a bad product but surely does not work to rescue damaged hair as advertized, to the drawer until I find another good moment for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by rachelrue

LOVE this conditioner! It is amazing and makes my hair super soft. I do not condition my roots, but I think if I did with this conditioner they would actually look too moisturized and greasy...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by makeupcam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE BEST CONDITIONER I'VE EVER HAD! serioulsly, this product bring back to life my hair

Last year, my hair were very dry and I tried hopelessly to moisturize them so they would grow again. I read in a women-magazine that this product was a miracle in a bottle, So I bought it!

I have not been disappointed. This conditioner really does the effect of a treatment, at the speed of a conditioner. It does not add weight to your hair or make them greasy, the price is low, the smell is soo great and it comes in a lovely tube so you can get all the product out of the container without any difficults (like with rigid bottles)

I am so addict . I've already used three tubes, and I began the fourth! Go for it girls

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by misscocochaneljeanelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner! I also use the shampoo from the intensive repair line and it's freakin amazing! HG status! The conditioner makes my hair feel really soft without weighing it down. Be careful to not use too much or it will make your hair look greasy! (I know!) What I typically like to do is after I wash my hair with their shampoo, I'll rinse with cold water and apply the intensive repair conditioner to the ends of my hair and work my way up to my scalp but ONLY USING A QUARTER SIZE AMOUNT. Then I gently put my hair up in a bun and secure it with a clip while I'll wash my body ( about 10 mins) then rinse with cold water again. Love the smell Love the texture Love the results!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by butny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it works just as well as any other drugstore conditioner, which is to be hated.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Gravityx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well my last review on this stuff I accidentally posted too soon, first time doing this... ^-^ The only thing I don't like about this product is how it can weigh your hair down. Gets a little greasy looking at times too. Probably gonna try to find something else to use though, but probably put on my ends

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Awijemi

Works fine. My hair has less tangles when i use it. Makes hair nice and soft. I got it in this big bottle with a pump which is nice and big : )

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Good god where has this stuff been all my life??? I loooooooove this conditioner, freakin love it. It is prob. by far one of the best I've tried/used. First of all I hate my hair...it's baby baby fine, wavy and tangles into a knot, usually. I am not lying when I tell you I have tried almost every hair care line out there from $$$$$$ to $. Still never been thrilled with any of the products. I have been using this line and it's freakin spectacular! Ok, I'm not 100% sold on the matching shampoo, so I alternate between a volumizing one I get from B&BW, but I do use this cond. ever single time. Every time I am seriously amazed how this leaves my hair 1) ridiculously soft and shiny 2) tangle-free :)) (to the point no detangler spray is need at all) 3) The smell of this is addicting and 4) This leave my hair SOFT SOFT SOFT yet not weight down :)))) !! It's a miracle! LOL. I never thought I could have soft FULL hair and it's CHEAP! WOOT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by Andio

This product is freakin' aymaZing! I usually don't buy drug store brands, but I took a leap of faith and bought this. My hair felt like silk. It rinsed beautifully. I combed my hair after and it was tangle free. I actually lost less hair, the comb slid right through, no problems. I did let my hair air dry because its summer and I am trying to give my over processed hair a recess. The results were bouncy smooth hair, which is quite a feat for my naturally curly hair. This is a must have. By the way, my product came in a tube as I could not find the regular size. The others did not say Damage Therapy, they said something about hair therapy; so I stuck with the one that actually said Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair.