Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

4.3

Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Behentrimonium Chloride , Lactic Acid , Fragrance , Dipropylene Glycol , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Gluconolactone , Adipic Acid , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Sulfate , Trehalose , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether , PEG-150 Distearate , Cetrimonium Chloride , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 33 (CI 17200)

I rarely use this but keep a bottle because its good for when I need wash n go hair. After using my hair dries completely straight & mirror shiny. Think Pantene commercial swishy smooth hair lol. (the ingredients are very similar to Pantene actually lots of 'cones) after a couple uses the build up is too much & I need to switch or my ends get too tangly (my hair is too fine & fussy to put a lot of products in it) Works good as shaving cream too. The smell is very blah.. Fake plasticky coconuts smell.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Words cannot describe my love for this product!! I have fine hair that gets oily fast, but gets dry at the same time! My sister was going to camp and my mom picked up a small travel size from Wal-Mart. My sister obviously didn't appreciate conditioner like I do (she didn't use it), so I decided to use it. HOLY MOLY ME OH MY!!! Jesus sent it to me. It made my hair so healthy and glossy, yet weighed nothing! I have seen a BIG difference in my hair since using this! Totally recommend to fine haired girls!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My hair is not damaged, but it is naturally dry. So, i cannot attest to how well it works in repairing damaged hair, but i do like the way that it really moisturizes and softens my very dry, naturally curly hair. I do not have a problem with the ingredients that are in it, as long as a product works for me, then that is what I go on period. I think the smell of it is okay, nothing that I found to be overpowering or offensive in any way. I definitely will continue to use it. As, i find it to be a great buy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing. Its a great detangle for curly/ natural hair and a great product to use for a good co wash. It's also great to use on hair extensions as well as it leaves it silky and bouncy. The smell is amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and any hair type.. favorite dove product!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This conditioner is amazing! Smells lovely and conditions thebhair well. My hair is always silky and smooth. Haven't noticed if it helps with split ends or not, but it is a good buy either way!!

The best conditioner. I'm always on a quest to find one, tried high street brands as well as aveda and l'ocitane, this is the best. Smells heavenly, makes hair feel lovely and nourished and doesn't weigh down my oily hair.

This conditioner is awesome!! I use it with a volumizing shampoo from l'oreal the volume filler one, (I didn't care what shampoo just wanted a volumizing one), and I know a lot of people say that shampoo dries out your hair, but I used this conditioner after using it and my hair is sooooooooo soft I love it =) I should say though, that my hair isn't damaged, I just wanted a really good moisturizing conditioner and this one is amazing, my hair feels so soft and silky, I would prefer a pump though! Not the biggest fan of the smell haha it smells like bananas to me and sort of like the aussie 3 minute miracle which a lot of people love that smell, but I don't mind it's not overwhelming and doesn't hang around.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

HG. Its super hydrating and i've been using it for about 3 years now.

i bought this product based on reviews on this site, Amazon, and other sites.

After having highlighted my hair at a salon, the condition of my hair was seriously horrible. Beyond damaged. I think my hair was at the level right before "burnt hair". I usually use natural/organic products on my hair, such as trader joes tea tree shampoo and nourish spa moisture conditioner, but the natural stuff was not cutting it with this damage. I needed something stronger. So i tried this.

I used it for 1 week. it gave great slip in the shower and my hair did feel nice and soft after rinsing, however it was really greasy. left my roots really greasy and oily, and i didn't even apply to the roots. already having fine hair with oily roots, that's a deal breaker for me.

I still gave it a chance. for one whole week. it made my ends FEEL soft, but LOOK horrible, and i could not deal with the buildup. i decided to keep it to use to for when i'm shaving my legs....but no..this made me break out on my legs too...i had to give this away to someone because i couldn't even find the receipt to return it. i've had better results from using tresemme conditioners, with weekly hair mayonnaise treatments. Also this made my back break out too. very eww, i know but yea. its just a bottle full of grease.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im not finding this set as good one. It works like average conditioners, the price nowadays is so expensibe that its ridiculous.