April 19, 2014 | 1718 users online

Cleansers - BeneFit Cosmetics - B. Right Foamingly Clean Facial Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Pebbles1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my gosh this is the best thing ever!!!
Firstly I absolutely love the packaging!!! It is amazing!!!
Secondly the first time I I put this on my face it is like applying a little bit of sunshine!!! OMG it was like putting on a silky moisturiser!!! My skin is really oily and I have a lot of blemishes and this doesn't strip the natural moisture also I think it gives you a little bit of a moisture as well!!! I really think this is going to help, I also have the facial polish that is in this range that is amazing!!! You have to go and buy it now!!! My skin feels soooo great!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a low-foam cleanser that effectively removes face makeup. Has a perfume scent similar to EL's face cleanser that I do not like at all. Leaves my skin a bit dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by 4truth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this in a birchbox. I didn't have very high expectations for it, but it really surprised me, so i ended up purchasing a tube of it.The first this I loved about it is how thick and creamy it is. I really like how it feels on very moisturizing on my skin and produces a thick lather. Once rinsed off, it does lave my skin feeling pretty stripped and tight. You know, that 'squeaky clean' feeling. So I definitely have to follow up with moisturizer. A lot of people have comment on the fragrance and I have to agree, it does have a pretty strong perfume-y scent to it. But I really don't mind it too much. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because of the price. It is fairly expensive for a cleanser, but a little goes a long way, so it should last me a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by DollitaHaze

I have dry and sensitive skin, sometimes flaky and red around the nose area. I do get the random blemish, but its usually just red dots or tiny bumps under the skin. Most face washes dry out my face and increase the redness. That being said, this face wash does leave my skin feeling a bit tight, HOWEVER, after using toner and applying moisturizer it actually evens out my skin tone. It foams up nicely, removes all my makeup, and a little goes a long way. Although it is scented, it doesn't irritate my skin like so many other scented products do, just don't get it into your eyes because it does sting a bit!
The packaging looks nice, just remember to cut open the bottle when you're running out, because theres always much more product in the cracks that gets left behind.

Overall, a very good product although I do believe it is meant to be used with the rest of the Benefit B. Right skincare line to get the full result.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by mariam1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Other

I'm not the biggest fan of Benefit products (except for High Beam) but I got a trial size of this and wasn't expecting to like it but I actually did. It foams up really nicely and you get a great lather. Be warned that the scent is really strong but I didn't mind it (kind of a minty scent). My skin felt very clean after using this but I'm not totally sold because my eyes really stung after washing it off. I think the ingredients combined with the strong fragrance could be a bit harsh and it's hard to make me switch away from my classic SpectroJel.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by emilyobrienn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE the b.right products! I can't think of any cons to them. I have always had very dry/sensitive skin sometimes suffering with eczema, but a few months ago I started to get a couple of spots, I tried loads of cleansers and found my spots disapeared but I was left with horrible dry/flakey skin. I tried a sample of this cleanser and haven't looked back since. My skin is radiant, spot free and a good balance (not oily no dry patches). Really thrilled with this product, and you only need a very tiny amount so it lasts ages. I recommend this product for anyone with dry/combination skin. My friend has oily skin and it didn't work for her as she became even shinier.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by nicoleliz

I have been using this product for about a month now and I am seeing some good results. This is not an acne-cure-all by any means (especially an overnight cure) but I have acne prone skin that is sensitive, so I really don't have that many options when it comes to cleansers. I have to use something more gentle without any salycylic acid or benzoyl peroxide or tea tree oil because they are all way too harsh for my skin. I think if you have mild acne, you should actually stick to something more gentle that just simply cleans your face and exfoliate once a week. I have come to realize all of these harsh cleansers out on the market are just full of chemicals, parabens, and sulfates-and frankly I am just fed up with the list of a hundred five syllable ingredients on the back of my face wash bottles. I like this cleanser because the list of ingredients is about 6 and not including parabens, and sulfates in it's list. I was on a search for something without parabens because I was so angry when I had found out that parabens are actually hormones!! I also like this cleanser because it has cleared up the incident I had with dermalogica completely destroying my face, and it actually lightens scars as well. It can be a little drying but I will occasionally use like a cream cleanser if it does because I am not straying away from this cleanser. I cleans very well, and slowly but surely, getting rid of comedones and blackheads. Like I said it is not an overnight miracle for acne, but I do feel better using this product on my face. And Benefit is actually made by Louis Vuitton, so that helps with it not costing $40 a bottle-because let's face it, the man already has enough money, he doesn't need to make more off girls with acne!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Maneehaxo

So i've been through soo many face washes and i bought this one not expecting much, just buying it through force of habit really, however i was impressed, the smell is normal and not off putting. After i washed my face and dried it with a towel I felt it made my skin feel very dry,but squeaky clean! ( ihave combination/acne proneskin) After moisturising it felt fine and felt smoother than usual! I'd defo buy this product again as it cleans makeup off really well! Something which i usually have trouble with.
Xo

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by christyd2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The price tag is pretty steep for a cleanser, so I probably wouldn't have tried it if it wasn't included in the large kit I was given.

I have dry skin so I was worried when I read the title "Foamingly Clean" that it would strip all the moisture out. To my surprise it cleaned all my make up off, but my wasn't dried out because of it. (I follow it up with the Moisture Prep Toning Lotion & the day or night moisturizer afterward & my skin feels really soft!)

The fragrance is nice (identical to the toning & day lotions) & comes in a pretty, easy to use tube. It lathers very nicely (but not large foam bubbles that always seem to get in your nose when you inhale...sounds silly but my old Olay & Neutrogenia cleansers use to do that & it was very unpleasant!) Because it lathers easily in my hands, I only need a pea-sized amount to wash my face & neck & the tube allows me to dispense the perfect amount.

The only things I dislike are the price (but sometimes I can find it cheaper online which helps) & the fact that you can't see how much product is left in the tube.

If you have allergies or sensitive skin, you'll want to skip this because of the fragrance. Otherwise, I'd recommend buying the 3 or 6 piece kit to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! (I ended up buying all the full size products in the line before the travel sized were used up.) I know Benefit likes to replace product lines sometimes, so I'm really hoping this one doesn't get the axe.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by TurtleMoon

Got this as a trial size and glad I did - after trying this, wouldn't pay full price for a full size at all. It foams nicely, but it smells horrible and left my skin feeling not very clean at all and dry. I had to slather on twice as much moisturiser after using this, it was that bad. Think BeneFit should stick to what they know best - makeup - and leaving the cleansing products to someone else.