October 25, 2014 | 1822 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - ROLLERGIRL Palette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

I am absolutely blown away by this palette. I've a long time drooled over the packaging, and the shocking pink brilliance of Woodstock. And then, one day, armed with a $15.00 off coupon code, I caved and bought this and BOSIV. I just tried this palette tonight, and I usually wait at least a week or two of really trying out a product before reviewing it, but I am absolutely sure of this. All four colors are very pigmented and apply beautifully. Verve is a silvery taupe, Suspect is a shimmery medium beige, and Darkhorse is a neutral medium brown. So those are three colors that are so versatile and neutral that you could wear with ANYTHING. Woodstock, of course, makes this palette very special to me. The thought of wearing this fuchsia is probably scary to most (like me!). However, it applies sheer enough that you could do just a touch in the crease. It also builds beautifully, so if you want to do an all-over pink eye you can also do that. I built up a to a really bold pink in the crease without it looking clownish or like I was trying too hard. And the Whiskey eyeliner is great! The gloss is nice but I have so many glosses it's completely irrelevant to me. But get this palette, even if you have no intention of ever wearing Woodstock. It's a great buy for the neutrals alone, especially if you can't afford $60.00 for a Naked Palette.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was finally able to swap for this (and then ofcourse i find it on sale for $20 on their site >.<) but im so glad i finally got my hands on this. Its everything i had hoped for. I have a "dupe" of the palette in a CG trio but i swatched them tonight side by side & 2 shades are similar but not identical & the other 2 shades in RG aren't even close to anything in the trio. But all i can say is i love this palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Love the packaging! I purchased this one for the packaging and Woodstock- the pink eyeshadow shade. On my skintone, Woodstock is nice and pigmented, but not overly so. In pictures, it looks like an obnoxious darkened, hot pink, but in life it is not. The other shades I already owned. The price was right, and it comes with a pink gloss-Crush, which is a nice med-toned pink that looks nice on all. The palette offers one to do several looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by SexyLittleMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love my Rollergirl palette! Great buy, it was $18, on sale at Sephora. The colors are shimmery, so I don't wear them all together (I think I'm too old for that much shimmer). Still, 3 are neutrals and look pretty with matte neutrals. The eyeliner alone is worth the $18, so glad they included it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by roxanakrz

I got this palette from sephora, but i also saw it at the urban decay website on sale for the same price $18.. AWSOME PRICE!!! I LOVE this palette. I do not own the naked palette, so for me this three neutral eyeshadows are awsome. The pink seemed too bright and scarry at first, but it actually goes in perfectly with the rest of the colors, and u can even use it as blush. No fallout. No glitter.
It also comes with a mini lipgloss and travel size 24/7 eyeliner.
Overall, awsome product with a greeat price (on sale).. regular price was $32 and that was too much for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Smurfette123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like it. Id rather travel with this then my naked palette. I like the pink because I can use it as a blush.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by emalove

I've had this palette since it first came out, but since I just bought myself two back-ups now that it's on sale at Sephora, I figured I'd write a review! I obviously love it a lot!

Most of my favorite shadow palettes are by Too Faced, but this one takes the top prize, mainly because it has (IMO) the perfect pale, shimmery, silver-taupe shade in it (Verve). I was obsessed with finding the perfect shade of silvery-taupe shadow that would look subtle on my very fair skin and that I could use for an everyday wash of color on my lids to brighten up my eyes. I tried countless different brands and formulas but nothing was quite right. When I saw this palette, I knew immediately that Verve was the shade I had been looking for but didn't know if I wanted to spring for the whole palette. I didn't think I'd use the other products. But I was definitely wrong, and I'm so glad I purchased it.

The shadows are very smooth and feel buttery on my lids, which was a big surprise to me, as Urban Decay shadows are usually far too glittery and coarse-feeling for my liking. I also ended up loving the Suspect shade (the golden-brown color) and use that as an all-over lid color on the days I'm not wearing Verve. I often line the bottom of my eyes with Darkhorse, and when I want a fun pop of color for a night out, Woodstock is perfect. I am more of a black eyeliner kind of girl, but I was pleasantly surprised by Whiskey...it's different than the other brown liners that I own, and I like the way it looks with my green eyes. Finally, the lipgloss that comes with this set is a gorgeous shade of medium bright pink that actually goes on sheer and subtle (although you can definitely build the color for more intensity). I love the minty smell and the fact that it's a thicker lipgloss, as it stays on longer and wears better than some of my other glosses.

Overall, I really don't think you can go wrong with this palette...it's inexpensive (even more so now that it's on sale!) and comes with three gorgeous, and very wearable, neutral shadows, plus a fun hot pink to shake things up a bit. The liner and gloss will work for pretty much any skin tone. Definitely a great buy!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

I only got this palette because it went on sale on Sephora's site. It is the perfect neutral palette as everyone says. I think the best color is Suspect, which is like a golden taupe or golden champagne color. Verve is a little too whitish, and Darkhorse blends easily. I haven't tried Woodstock or the gloss yet. And the Whiskey liner is another everyday favorite brown liner. Sometimes it fades in the middle of the day. Nonetheless, at the sale price this was a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by greenelady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been wanting this palette for a while, and when I saw that it was on sale on the UD site, I had to get it! I orginally bought this for the color Suspect, Darkhorse and the Whiskey liner. Woodstock and Verve caught me by surprise though. I thought I would never get any use out of them, but they are suprisingly wearable. Woodstock goes on sheer and is very buildable. On my darker complexion Verve is more of a silver with a sexy golden sheen. The lip gloss is a sheer hot pink shade, not overly bright. This can be worn everyday, or amped up for night. I think this is a good addiction to any UD stash!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by dianeluis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love my Rollergirl palette! I bought it on a whim when UD was having their 25% of sale and not having anything close to Woodstock in my collection, I had to at least try it. I have NOT been disappointed at all with the colors or the quality of these eyeshadows. I like having the gloss and eyeliner, but I'm not a bright lippie fan (even a subtle one like crush) and I prefer gel e/l to pencil. Doesn't help either that Whiskey is not even close to being darker that darkhorse. My favorite look with this palette is using Verve on the lid, Suspect in the crease, and Darkhorse in the outer V along with some dark brown eyeliner (I use BB caviar ink) and some black mascara,
I am NW25 for reference.