Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Powder Brush

4.5

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Huge brush, very soft bristles that don't shed (very important), handle is comfortable. Lots of love for all the RT brushes (except the bold metals-don't bother). I don't actually use this brush to apply any product, instead once I've applied all my make up, I hear this to buff my face and blend my contour, highlight, blush and setting all together to avoid any harsh lines. It's wonderful for this job.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Again a brush from RT which I absolutely love. I use this every time I use setting powder (which is almost every day) and it's such a soft brush! It also grabs enough powder and it's easy to build powder with. Highly recommended!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i love real techniques brushes, they're all amazing quality for the price and this brush is no exception! i use it every day to apply my bareminerals mineral veil. i wash it once a week and experience a slight amount of shedding, maybe one hair, but when it dries there's absolutely zero shedding whatsoever.

I don't use this for powder but blush instead. It look good, the bristles are really soft and it cleans well. Definetely looking to buy more from real techniques.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

OMG, this is the most wonderful brush I have ever used. It has soft bristles that do not shed. It is the perfect length. The brush head is large and full, perfect to apply my foundation powder with a light hand. I feel like I get professional results with this brush. I have never had my foundation powder go on so naturally before. Serious love for this brush.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Very large, soft, and cheap! Great for everyday powder use, I use it for bronzer sometimes too.

love all these brushes. great quality. nil shedding at all. i use this brush with a translucent powder to set my face. amazingly soft as well

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this is just a perfect powder brush. the quality is AMAZING for the price. it is very soft with lots of fine bristles, so it feels good on your skin when you use it and it distributes product evenly. i used to switch between the other big brushes i owned depending on what product i was using, but now this is the only brush i ever use for powder.

This powder brush is amazing. Very soft brush and distributes powder perfectly and does not leave heavy finish which I like when applying finishing powder.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful powder brush, definitely prefer this to the duo fibre brush. Powder is applied in 3 quick sweeps. Just feels so luxurious.

Popular Makeup Brushes