Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Stippling Brush

4.4

on 7/14/2015 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Okay, I'm in love! I've never before used a RT brush before I finally saw this little guy in my local Walmart and decided I had to try it out. I have a traditional foundation brush (I currently own a Quo one) and I just didn't like the way it put foundation or BB Creams on my skin and I always saw youtubers with this kind of brush applying liquid products. I was expecting this to be way more expensive but I got this for under $10.00! I was so excited! I absolutely love how this brush applies liquid foundation! It is amazing and it gives me such a flawless finish that I could not achieve with a mere foundation brush. I am totally converted to the RT brand of brushes and am excited to try more of them! Perhaps eyeshadow brushes by them will be my next purchase? Super excited and love, love, love this product! I highly recommend this to anyone! :)

on 6/29/2015 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I just bout this on Friday and used it for the first time today (Monday.) this is the bet stippling brush I've ever owned. I used it to apply Tarte Amazonian Caly Foundation- the 2 together are perfection. I got so many compliments on my skin today. Would recommend to anyone, would definitely repurchase. HG brush- the results unbeatable.

on 6/28/2015 4:12:00 AM

I love love love this stippling brush! I apply liquid foundation with a buffing motion for a flawless finish, and for me this brush is a godsend. It's a great tool to add to your brush kit - and a time saver for a everyday morning make-up routine. The brush hair is super soft, does not shed and as a first time user of Real Techniques I am truly converted!

on 6/20/2015 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I've been using this stippling brush for creme blush, haven't tried it for foundation yet, but I think I will! This brush is great, very soft-feeling yet firm enough to blend well, and it is easy to clean with a bit of makeup remover. I love this brush far more than the MAC blush brush I tried about a year ago, which shed horribly and cost twice as much!

on 6/15/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Soft bristles, blends well and nice size. Best used with more liquid-y foundations.

on 5/13/2015 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

AMAZING.
I use this everyday with my liquid foundation. I was looking for a stippling brush because I buff my foundation in circular motions, I didn't want too large or too small of a brush head. This is the perfect size, I can buff around my nose, temples and my upper lip - perfect size for smaller and larger areas of face.

I love brushes that have a white tip and a darker end like this one I think it looks pretty and professional (just a personal thing). The pink is okay, not a huge fan as i prefer neutral colours on brushes but I don't care so much about it because its such a great brush.

Price is great, compared to MAC or NARS I believe this is a reasonably priced brush and easily available in a range of stores such supermarkets, boots etc.

Finally, it's easy to clean. I clean my brushes daily with ELF's anti bac brush spray and for deep cleans I use a mix of dish soap and olive oil, works perfectly and all product comes out of this brush nicely and its left soft and looking new. Dries easily too.

Overall would recommend for anyone and I will repurchase this probably forever.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Great brush, This is not necessarily the best for applying product, I've been using the arsenal of the ELF Stipple Brush to apply product(That brush just packs the product on like crazy) and this brush to really blend it all in, like I'll use the ELF one to put down a cream contour or cream blush and this brush to use a powder on top for extra longevity and colour payoff. This blends seamlessly and I think I need to get another one so I can have one for my foundation/contour and one for my blush. It's nothing life-changing but definitely great to have and omits the need for a super expensive blending stipple brush. I prefer this to the Sonia Kashuk one for reference.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Before buying this brush, I've never used a brush or sponge to apply foundation--was strictly fingertips only. But after reading reviews of this stippling brush, I went to Ulta and bought one for $9.99 (which is a reasonable price).

I've now used this brush daily for a month (I wash it after use and let it air dry), and I _love_ it. This brush makes the liquid foundation (I've also tried it with BB cream) go on even and flawless all over my face, and I can put a bit extra on the areas I need more coverage. With loose powder to set it, the makeup lasts longer (I have oily skin, so after a whole day the makeup tends to slide off). Finally, the company has a how-to video on its website to show you how to use it (as a novice, I really appreciated that).

So yes, I will buy this brush again.

on 3/18/2015 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the main brush i use, for foundation, blusher, contouring, everything but eyes! I love it, i use it to blend my concealer into the foundation too. It has a flat bottom so it can stand up on a counter or work top and a good grip on the brush. I don't use a stippling motion on my face, instead i use small circular motions, then i will use a stippling motion if i need more coverage in certain areas. This is a must have brush!

on 3/17/2015 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Have had it a month and it is now disintegrating all the hair is all falling out. I have more real techniques brushes & they have never done this. In fact I have never had any brush drug store or high end do this to me. Very disappointed

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products