Revlon Copper Penny

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Sorry... not for me. Next to my pale, neutral-toned skin, this just looked too "gold" and metallic-y; kinda trashy to be blunt! It was also really hard to take off - the sparkles just wouldn't budge, especially the ones that got on the skin around my nails. I gave this a 2 not a 1 just because I like Revlon's formula (it's fast drying and only has a minimal smell). Edited to add: if you're looking for a great metallic bronze-y shade (that has gray and purply tones as well!) try Americal Apparel's Bronze Dash.

Can't wait to wear this gorgeous metallic colour when I'm tanned in the summer.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i love this colour! i think it looks better on short nails but it's a colour that would flatter a lot of skin tones. application was good, drying time was pretty good and it wore well for a few days before there was any chipping/tip wear. such a gorgeous, drugstore polish!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is an okay polish. In some lights, it looks like a dark, heavy rose gold, but it most lights it looks like a bronze gold. I was looking for something that definitely is a rose gold, in all lights. I won't repurchase, but the wear is pretty good. Lasts a few days, and looks great on short nails.

I purchased this polish for fall as I love the trend of metallics. I love the colour, but the durability seems to lack. I find this chips and peels off quite quickly, even with a top coat. I personally won't repurchase, but will try to use it up as the colour is gorgeous.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous coppery gold bronze!
Bright, shiny and sparkly!
Looks incredible against tanned fingers! Only need one coat!

Smooth applicaton and dries quickly.
Only problem is it is very difficult to remove.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

'Copper Penny' is a fabulous warm colour. It's not too orange and looks more like a rose-gold in my opinion. This needed two coats, but you could easily just do one if you wanted since the formula is a bit thicker and gave good coverage. I love foil finishes, but they are a pain to remove. It might leave a few shimmery specks once you take off this polish.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It's a gorgeous, unique color. It's almost a one-coat polish, though I usually do two coats. I really love it for my fingers or toes.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Love it! It looks like copper foil on my nails. The formula is a little thick but applied beautifully and dried quickly, and I only needed ONE COAT. Woo hoo!!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love this color. Copper with gold undertones. Easy application, $5 from any drugstore. I bought it in silver too, but the copper is just so different. Typical Revlon brush (thin and long), which I like for getting in the grooves of your nails.