October 21, 2014 | 1346 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Angled Eyeliner brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST eyeliner brush for cream or gel eyeliner!! MUCH better than using a flat brush that some makeup artists use. @ first I was afraid I'd have a problem getting used to it. I had no problem @ all. I suggest to wipe the brush after every application. I like it so much that I bought 2 more. Can't beat the $3 price!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

Not a bad liner brush for $3!!

I picked this up after somehow losing my MAC 210 liner brush and it works nice. My only issue is that the ends fray out wich drive me nuts and can make my liner gel go on more thicker than I'd like..even when I fix the frays it always goes back to being frayed out...with that said I will keep this brush for back up but will suck it ip and dish out the $ for my MAC 210 brush.

Still for $3 you can't go wrong at all and if it wasn't for the brush fraying out on me this one would have been a keeper....and believe me I've tried everything I could to help with the fraying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by jlseck

love. makes it so easy to line my inner, upper eye. makes my lashed look so thick. saw this tip on youtube makeup artist "goss". love him.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Ztte3699

This brush hardly made my eyeliner application easier. When i was out buying this, i made sure to check the display for a better shaped brush as the one I had chosen initially had bristles splayed out so it looked more bushy than fine and straight. All the brushes were like this so i figured that's the best i would do. After trying it though, i regretted the purchase; my liner was messy and I could not get a fine line because even if the brush was loaded with product, it still wouldn't hold the bristles in place, leading to errant lines when i tried to do a wing. My brush has now been placed in my art and crafts drawer where it sits waiting for use because it sure isn't going to get anywhere near my makeup anymore :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this eyeliner brush, it's the first I have used as I always used a liquid eyeliner with built in brush. It took some getting used to, but it's a great little brush for $3.00! I have had no problems with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Mford11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this anged eyelner brush! Its only $3, and works very, very well for applying gel eyeliner. It has great precision and your line should come out great, especially overtime with more practice. Great buy!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is suppose to make applying eyeliner easier but in my opinion it makes it much harder. I thought the fact that it was bent would make it easier to see what i'm doing but it honestly doesn't. My friends would always ask if my brush was broken as well which was a little embarrassing. I think that i'm going to stick with the old fashioned, normal angled brush to apply eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by lest27

I was so excited to get order this eyeliner brush because I tend to have difficulty when applying my cream liner; initially when I received it, it was hard..like too hard that it would scrape my eyelids. After 2 thorough washing sessions, the bristles softened up and now it's a dream to use. It makes applying cream liner so much easier and more precise. Give it a try if you have yet to found that perfect cream liner brush, and besides it's only $3.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i had an angled brush and couldnt perform any proper eyelining with it: streaky and thick results. this brush is so thin but it works well to draw a very thin line. the result is not streaky and it doesnt waste my cream eyeliner. it still takes time for me to apply eyeliner with this, but at least the result is more professional.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been on the hunt for a brush like this for ages. For 1$ I really can't complain. This really is amazing for getting in and doing gel/cream eyeliner, I love how it's bent because I can really get in close and control my precision. I always clean the gel/cream off immediately and don't let it dry onto the brush. I can see how frequent washing/wiping product off of the brush may cause some bristles to fray out and kind of ruin the shape of the brush eventually, but for the price I really have no problem stocking up!