July 30, 2014 | 2115 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Angled Eyeliner brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this eyeliner brush, it's the first I have used as I always used a liquid eyeliner with built in brush. It took some getting used to, but it's a great little brush for $3.00! I have had no problems with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Mford11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this anged eyelner brush! Its only $3, and works very, very well for applying gel eyeliner. It has great precision and your line should come out great, especially overtime with more practice. Great buy!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is suppose to make applying eyeliner easier but in my opinion it makes it much harder. I thought the fact that it was bent would make it easier to see what i'm doing but it honestly doesn't. My friends would always ask if my brush was broken as well which was a little embarrassing. I think that i'm going to stick with the old fashioned, normal angled brush to apply eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by lest27

I was so excited to get order this eyeliner brush because I tend to have difficulty when applying my cream liner; initially when I received it, it was hard..like too hard that it would scrape my eyelids. After 2 thorough washing sessions, the bristles softened up and now it's a dream to use. It makes applying cream liner so much easier and more precise. Give it a try if you have yet to found that perfect cream liner brush, and besides it's only $3.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i had an angled brush and couldnt perform any proper eyelining with it: streaky and thick results. this brush is so thin but it works well to draw a very thin line. the result is not streaky and it doesnt waste my cream eyeliner. it still takes time for me to apply eyeliner with this, but at least the result is more professional.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been on the hunt for a brush like this for ages. For 1$ I really can't complain. This really is amazing for getting in and doing gel/cream eyeliner, I love how it's bent because I can really get in close and control my precision. I always clean the gel/cream off immediately and don't let it dry onto the brush. I can see how frequent washing/wiping product off of the brush may cause some bristles to fray out and kind of ruin the shape of the brush eventually, but for the price I really have no problem stocking up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this to apply liquid liner. The tip on the brush was starting to fray and I didn't want to throw away the liner. It works well. I was able to get a thin line and a cat eye without very much effort. I have the SK one also but haven't used it in a very long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

i jsut cant apply eyeliner thin enough with this....however it does work well when wantin to fill in my eyebrows presicely

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by VIPnolza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush i had this cheap regular angled brush before, but it began to shed and it was too flimsy. I bought this at target and it makes eyeliner application so much easier. I have curly eyelashes and its a PAIN to apply eyeliner without my lashes getting in the way and ruining it this gets behind my lashes and i can make a crisp line with no mistakes. I want to buy on or two more of these brushes just so i don't have to wash this one everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by StephanieIsobel12

This is one of my favorite E.L.F brushes ever! I love its design its sleek and easy to handle, I prefer brushes for detail work not to have such a tapered handle because I always drop them!
I was a bit hesitant at first because I don't really like using brushes with bristles to put on eyeliner as they sometimes drag on the skin but this brush is so thin and held together so well it glides!

Pro's:
Easy to use
Sleek design
perfect lines every time!

Con's:
I'm concerned it may lose it's touch if I leave gel eyeliner on it for too long!