BeneFit Cosmetics b right refined finish facial polish

3.6

Ingredients: Water (aqua), Polyethylene, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Fragrance (parfum), Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Algae Extract, Glycolic Acid, Stearakonium Hectorite, Linalool, Propylene Carbonate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, BHT.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this product.
Used to use lots of Benefit products but got fed up of everything having shimmer in it. Now, I only use this scrub as my skin feels amazing afterwards and also bright and clear.
Only need to use it once a week as it is very effective.

Also, I used this in the morning once and when my boyfriend saw me, he said my makeup looked really nice! Haha! Anything that makes my face look smooth enough for that compliment is good for me!

on 4/21/2012 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this. I find my sensitive and dry skin has been suffering with chemical exfoliation, so I tried out a sample before buying a full tube. The tiny grains are perfect; I'm not worried about them tearing/damaging my skin, yet my face feels really well exfoliated afterwards. My only complaint is the price, but considering I struggle to find things that work with my skin, it's worth it.

on 3/31/2012 3:15:00 AM

I got on with this a lot better than the 'b. right! Foamingly Clean Facial Wash' - my skin at least felt clean after using it and the exfoliating beads in the product did feel like they were doing their job effectively. My skin definitely felt cleaner and exfoliated after use, but it all comes down to two things for me and the reasons I wouldn't use/purchase again; the smell (which for all of the b.right! products I've tried so far smells horrible - like old lady perfume multiplied by 100%) and the exfoliating beads. No matter how much I washed my face afterwards, there were still some of the little beads stuck to my face, making it feel all grainy! Sorry BeneFit, but your facial cleansing products just aren't working for me. Back to my trusty Clinique I'm afraid.

on 3/10/2012 7:29:00 PM

I really like the smell.
The beads are very even and smooth, so my skin was never irritated (unlike the other scrubs I have used). It's quite refreshing for me.

on 10/13/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

There are some tough critics out there. I really like this scrub because of how grainy it is. And the particles are very fine so I feel like it really gets into all the nooks and crannies. My face feels really great after using it... very very clean and smooth. The price tag isn't great but it's a solid product that I imagine lasts a long time. If you got the money to splurge I say it's a safe bet.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've been trying and trying with drugstore scrubs for months and just couldn't find any I loved. So I decided to try this one. I've used it twice now, and so far I really like it. It is grainy - so I feel like I am really getting a good exfoliation - but it works for my sensitive skin as well. My face feels so smooth after I use this, dead skin gone and it's ready for makeup. I really like this scrub, and don't mind the $22 price tag. You get 4.5 oz, and it instructs use at 1-2 times a week, so I feel like this will last a long time :)

on 7/5/2011 7:29:00 PM

Got this as a sample with another Benefit purchase. I've used it a few time's and like it but just can't justify the price when theres sooooo many more better and less expensive exfoliators out there. the packaging is cute, as is the rest of Benefit skincare line.

on 4/15/2011 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This may cost more than face scrubs from the drugstore, but I like it enough to pay the extra. The bottle is adorable sitting on your countertop. It's beachy and has a spa-like look. It has alot of exfoliating beads in it, but they are round so they don't tear up your skin like some scrubs with walnut, etc. I have dry skin and I use this 1 -2x a week with my olay facial brush. My moisturizer sinks in amazingly after using this, and my skin always feels brighter after a good exfoliation.

on 4/11/2011 3:58:00 PM

This is actually a pretty decient grainy scrub. Mind you it is very grainy. It's not harsh, but it's definitly something I wouldn't use on an everyday basis. Benefit's website says, "Dull skin from daily stress? Refined finish facial polish beautifully brightens the complexion, gently exfoliating to purify the skin & help minimize the appearance of pores to reveal skin's natural radiance." I don't know. I'm not a big fan of it. I think it's over priced for what it is, and there are quite a few drugstore brand scrubs I love, so I can't see myself going out to purchase a full size version of this. Out of the three things that came in the try me set though, if I had to repruchase one of them, it would be this, but I personally don't think it's worth the money.