July 28, 2014 | 1347 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo (Level 2)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This shampoo & conditioner isn't terrible, but isn't "wow" either. This leaves too much build-up/ residue, leaves my normally shiny hair...looking dull, leaves hair fairly greasy, & tangles my hair. The price is amazing for both the shampoo & conditioner duo, but this is not good quality at all...even though this is sold in professional salons. I have drugstore shampoos & conditioners that work way better than this. I actually worked in a salon that sold this, (which is what made me buy it). I heard good things, I usually love Bed Head products, it was on sale + my associate discount...So I decided to buy it. This smells great & I love the pump bottles, & that is where the good qualities stop, for me at least. Even though this is fairly inexpensive, don't waste your money. I also have this in the green bottle version, & that one isn't too great either. Now, I'm stuck with these bottles & I'm trying to figure out what to do with them....I'll probably just end up giving them away. Just my experience with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by livetodance

I picked this up because of the good reviews, but it just didn't work out for me. I found that after washing with this and using the conditioner my hair was very tangled. I also broke out after starting to use the product. After styling my hair felt quite waxy. I am thinking that there are sulfates in this shampoo, which don't work with my curly/wavy fine hair. The only positive I can think of is the smell. Wish it would have worked out..... Back to my old shampoo...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by makeupbylala

I was really happy with the results on this shampoo & conditioner. It left my hair really soft and it smells fantastic, not only did it leave it soft and shiny but it helped with my split ends! <3 I had really horrible dead hair due to heating products and I always needed a serum for my hair but when I got this product I no longer needed serums and deep conditioners :) ! This product probably saved my life and I'm really happy with this product

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by emileth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

May be too soon to tell, but this could HG shampoo and conditioner. I've only been using it for 2 weeks, so I am waiting before giving it 5 stars.

But, so far I am loving it! My hair is clean, but soft. Easy to comb out, and I already notice in improvement in hair loss/shedding. My hair was seriously a mess with fried ends. This has helped SO much in just two weeks use. I do use it with the matching conditioner, so that is likely helping just as much.

I think it is too expensive, but I will continue to pay that price as long as it continues to work!
I don't like the super sweet smell that comes with ALL Bedhead products, but this one is not overly obnoxious and does seem to fade a bit.
UPDATE: This was really hard on my hair after a while and left it in work condition that I began. I actually stopped using it with half a bottle left on both (they were really big bottles). I think the protein/restrengthening can really fry your hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by pwincessadri

in 2012 i bleached my hair to a platinum blonde and i was being care less about my hair so it got really damaged and most of it broke off so i dyed my hair to my natural color and it felt way better but it still needed a lot of moisture so i went it to my local cosmoprof and saw these on sale for $10.99 so i purchased them and tried it that same day WOW i fell in LOVE this shampoo and conditioner left my hair shiny very soft and it smells amazing my hair had so much moisture it felt like if i never bleached it and i love how the next day my hair still smelled amazing and fresh i really recommend this product its a must

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by anni7bzz

Great shampoo, smells amazing, hair is shinier,the packaging last long!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by javachip00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG all the way! BEST shampoo/conditioner I've used to date. I wasn't expecting this.
A couple years ago, I purchased Urban Antidotes Level 1 shampoo and conditioner and fell in love after my hairstylist recommended it. I loved it, used it until it was all gone and then purchased it one more time.
I then went back to cheaper brands, thinking my hair was pretty healthy anyway and I needed to save money.
Well, my hair started feeling a bit dull in the last couple months, so I went to Nordstrom Rack and purchased Level 1 again. But because I read all the fabulous reviews about Level 2 on MUA, I decided to buy both. At Nordstrom Rack, the shampoo and conditioner bottles come together for $25! It's usually that much for just ONE of the bottles. I know $25 is still way more expensive than the drugstore brands, but I knew at least Level 1 would be worth it.
So I started using Level 1 again and was happy but not as satisfied as I was the first time I used it. After a few days, I decided to open up my Level 2 bottles.
The first day I used it, it felt very nice, I liked the juicy smell, and it all seemed swell. That day, I put my hair up in a bun because I was in a hurry, so I never fully knew how my hair reacted.
Then came Day 2. Oh. My. God. I blow dried my hair per usual (without additional products), and after my hair settled from the heat, it felt LUXURIOUS.
I seriously want to run my fingers through my hair all the time now. It has been two weeks, and I was worried my hair would stop reacting this well to it (and who knows? Maybe it will someday), but for now, it is AMEEZING.
It's totally worth the $$$, especially when you find a good deal at Nordstrom Rack or ULTA.
My hair has never felt healthier or looked glossier. And this is coming from someone who never really had hair problems. My hair is slightly wavy and I use a curling iron almost everyday without other products, except the occasional hairspray.
Pick this up!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Hair: fine, to the shoulders, letting color grow out.
My salon just started carrying these products and had a special- shampoo and conditioner (pump size) together for $16!! I had a $10 off coupon and heard amazing things about this shampoo so I had to try it. First off the smell is AMAZING! Like citrus. It worked so good the first few times I used it. Cleaned well without stripping and left my hair super soft (used with the conditioner). But by the fourth time my hair is super coarse, frizzy, and looks like it has a layer of wax on it. My hair looked so good at first but now it looks like it has a ton of buildup on it! I'll try it one more time and if anything changes I'll update.
UPDATE: Tried the shampoo with a different conditioner. At first my hair looked and felt great! But as the day went on my hair looked and felt frizzy and coarse. I really want this shampoo to work because I love the smell and lather. I'll keep it around for a once in a while use but the build up is way to much to use everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by sofiloco

I love this! It has made my hair feel stronger and more nourished and I just love the smell (soo juicy!). I use this with the conditioner. I have found that this sometimes doesn't lather very well, but I guess that is because of the good ingredients?! Overall a nice shampoo, but I prefer the bedhead oatmeal and honey!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 6:12:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

I switched to this shampoo and conditioner after my Dove - Nourishing Oil Care shampoo and conditioner stopped working on my hair. My hair was feeling blah and a little dry so I picked this up. So glad I did! It gave my hair the moisture it had lost - back and leaves it very soft and bouncy. It smells wonderful too!!

Totally recommend to anyone who's hair is not liking this dry winter!!