December 19, 2014 | 1639 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen (Radiant Rose)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 7:00:00 AM More reviews by phylalexan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't had this long but have worn several times and the pink gives a beautiful brightening to my undereye...I apply this in natural outside light which is perfect to show how pretty this is....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Schmanna22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This, along with Bobbi Brown corrector, is my HG combination for under eyes. I can't believe I didn't discover this sooner. The consistency is great, it effectively brightens dark circles under the eyes, lasts all day, makes me look more awake, and doesn't settle into lines or get cakey.

Plus, it's Back 2 Mac eligible. Will repurchase and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by hendenm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use "light boost" to highlight my cheekbones, brows, nose, Cupid's bow as I have yellow undertones and use "radiant rose" to highlight the eyes. Have been using this product for a long time. Application is smooth, non-cakey and does not annoyingly sit in fine lines on the eye contour area. I'm 45 and this is the only product that works for me. The design is great just by twisting to get the required amount of product. Some say about price but you pay for what you get. You also don't need much. One twist can do the lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by abbyfxx

My favorite highlighter!!! I can NOT rave about this enough. It doesn't cake up on foundation, leave shimmer on your face, it just highlights and blends seamlessly. THIS is what a highlighter should be!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Cat82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love love love this!! I use it everyday and just purchased my second one!! Applies great, no cakiness!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Nikkilici0us

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is great... really beautiful texture... thin, pigmented, and has a lovely finish. The girls below me have basically covered it, but it's definitely worth checking out. Both this and the light boost! I use them together.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

$25 for .12 oz knock off of YSL Touche Eclat ($41 for .1 oz)
There are many versions of the YSL out there now. I use radiant rose every single day. the product clicks up. Can sometimes get a little messy when you underestimate how much will ooze out, but given how amazingly long this pen lasts, it stays pretty neat if you're careful. The formula lends luminosity to the area applied in a very light way. Though I used to apply concealer in the same way (to naso-labial folds), this is lighter and blends really well. I haven't tried any drugstore versions and won't pay $41 for YSL. For me, this is the perfect choice. I have been holding my back up for 2 mos and still haven't had to bust it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by aapoprocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am very fair and find that this highlights really well!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by ESHamill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm so disappointed with this product! Makes no difference to my face and takes off all of the foundation underneath it. To put it bluntly this product just doesn't work

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best highlighter around. Very smooth and creamy, doesn't crease and really gives the perfect bright eye effect. Blends perfectly with my Stila blender, great product all around. A staple in my makeup bag ;)