August 23, 2014 | 1362 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen (Radiant Rose)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by aapoprocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am very fair and find that this highlights really well!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by ESHamill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm so disappointed with this product! Makes no difference to my face and takes off all of the foundation underneath it. To put it bluntly this product just doesn't work

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best highlighter around. Very smooth and creamy, doesn't crease and really gives the perfect bright eye effect. Blends perfectly with my Stila blender, great product all around. A staple in my makeup bag ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this sooner, I use it every day without fail. This highlighter is AMAZING, I adore the consistency, what with it being a cream highlighter. I use it after I have finished applying all of my make up, straight from the pen, on my nose, upper lip and in between my brows, and on my chin. I blend it in with my fingers and it makes me look glowy and fresh. The colour is very light, and has a pink tone to it. Although I am more yellow toned, (nc30) I feel the pink tone still goes well with my skintone. The only thing is dislike about this product is the packaging, it is the same as the touché éclat pen, but it is impossible to tell how much product is left in it before it runs out. I recommend always having a back up. I just want to add that I don't use it as a cheek highlighter or under the eyes, the reason being is I use the cream colour base in the shade Shell for my cheekbones as it matches my blush well, and for under the eyes I prefer to use a peachy concealer to cancel out the brown/blue tones. I recommend the highlighter called Bright Forecast for under the eyes, it is a definite peach colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

This is my favorite highlighting pen so far. it's bright pink color and creamy opaque consistency make it perfect for my under eye area. I use this under my concealer. It smooths out easily and allows layering of products without losing or moving this product. It doesn't look cakey at all.
Awesome product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Linds211683

Love love love this! It's perfect to use while contouring and highlighting those cheek bones and brow bones. It's opaque and stays matte all day long. I'm prone to acne and it hasn't irritated my skin or broken me out once. I know it's semi pricey, but let me just say that you get what you pay for! There is not one drugstore illuminator that even comes remotely close to the quality in this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by valer0us

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this product. I had nabbed some from my girlfriends makeup bag when I had left my makeup at home pre a date night and absolutely fell in love when I tried it on. I have dark circles and need a good primer to really make my concealer stick. This is great. It primes the eye area, both under the eyes and the eye lids and makes a great base for concealer, liner or you could even just throw on mascara and go au natural. Definitely a fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by shanona13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love love love love love love love. Hate the price, but love everything else. I will continue to buy it even though it's pricey because it is one of the only highlighters that really looks good on my fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by cherriesandpie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is really good! It's great for a natural highlight effect; in that it naturally makes your face appear sculpted/highlighted where you apply it. I apply it to the tops of my cheek bones and it really, really highlights them in a way a shimmer powder doesn't. It doesn't have a glow effect or have any shimmer; instead it's very pale (but the rose base means it doesn't wash you out or look unnatural). The ingredients are non irritating and won't break you out :) - yay mac (I ran them through cosdna). It's a great price (imo); most high end highlighters are so expensive, but this one is so resonable. I like the sleek packaging and it dispenses a good amount of product :). The shade itself is very, very pale - I applied it pretty much all over large areas of my face, and it made me look washed out (I am about an nw18) - so I wouldn't recommend that or recommend this shade for medium and up skintones. But to highlight your features; this is AWESOME, really natural, it will forever be in my makeup bag :).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I was so sure this was the perfect color for me, but it looked very ashy on me. I am NW20. This should have been perfection, but it always gave me this ashy look. No matter how little I used. Now given all the raves for this product, I still think maybe I was just doing something wrong. But bottom line is, I had to return because no matter how I used it, I wasn't enjoying it. I tried Light Boost too (sample) but it was off as well.