August 27, 2014 | 1781 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

stay away from this lipstick it doesn't come off of the lips for days and it dries out the lips to the point where they are sore and this particular formula doesn't lay correctly on the lips ive tried everything even putting moisturizer under it but it doesn't help it still stains the lips and the stain turns into dry cracking lips they need to reformulate this lipstick so back to MAC it goes ill get something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by weheartmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Candy Yum Yum is a beautiful summer color. I never understand why people say that Saint Germain is a Barbie pink because Candy Yum Yum is what I think about when I think Barbie. It's a fun girly color and if you love bright colors, then you need this in your collection.

I will not be repurchasing only because I don't see myself wearing it at any other point of the year. I live in Chicago, so the only spring/summer months we have is May (sometimes), June, July, and half of August.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDeBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very bright neon pink. You have to be daring to wear this! The matte can look drying if you are not careful but a gloss over top can fix that. Also you are going to want to have really white teeth otherwise this shade can bring out yellow. Overall I love this lipstick and I'm going to keep it in my purse this summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by hishoney

I honestly don't have the guts to wear this!! :( I made my mom buy this as a gift because of the rave and great reviews, but it made my skin AND teeth look yellow! It clashes with everything and besides that, it's too damn loud. I can't get out of the house without being too self conscious about this color on my lips. I can't even think of a situation when I will gladly wear this. A festival maybe. I just keep it for sentimental reasons and maybe a time will come when I will have the courage to wear this out.

EDIT: I wore this out to school today, and I take everything back. LOL! This is so so beautiful and I don't know what my problem was when I wrote that review but it is the perfect FUN pink! It's sooo beautiful in daytime, and I think the lighting in my house messes everything about this treasure. Yes, it's drying after a few hours of wear but the color makes up for it. Confidence is key when wearing this lipstick but it's worth it! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Shellfinz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just bought MAC Candy Yum Yum from Kirckaldie & Stains, Wellington (NZ) MAC counter. The MAC girls raved about this colour. So I tried it on, and a crowd of other customers started gathering watching. Other people then wanted to try it on too! I feel absolutely glowing in this shade. My favourite pink MAC lipstick of all time!!! Love the Matt finish too. Has great staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Kmdolives

I got it as a gift. For the day I only use one coat and it literally stays on until the late afternoon! It's a nice subtle fuschia with one coat but I do like that it's buildable. Haven't used it for a night out though cause I usually don't wear neon lips but I'm sure with the right look. It'll look amazing! Oh and the texture is light... That's why it surprises me that it stays on so long even after several layers of lip balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love how it looks, but it's almost TOO in your face neon pink. It's one of those lipsticks that I just look at, but haven't had the balls yet to wear out, lol! I bought Mac "Shock Value" lip liner, and goes with it great! One day.... one day, lol

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oooh my. I love this. It looks similar to my Barry M - Shocking Pink, but it it so much more creamy and delicious and vivid. Mmm. Love MAC!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by harmony888

If you think you can find an exact dupe, you are dead wrong. I bought ALL the dupes I could research online..then went to MAC and tried it on..it's ahhhmazing. It doesn't photograph well..it looks like a one dimensional pnk in photos but in real life it's soooo mch more than just a bright pink..forget wasting your money on dupes! Drugstore ones are not as beautiful and cost almost the same..spend the extra $6. And get the real deal..you won't regret it.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by heyybabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Maybelline Vivids fuschia flash is a great dupe!