December 22, 2014 | 1335 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Fit me Blush in Medium Pink

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by christyann123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The colour "Light Nude" is amazing - it's the only blush I've found that I like against my skin tone. HOWEVER, the pigmentation is absolutely terrible. I have to swirl my brush in there a good few times before I get any colour payoff. The only thing that attracts me to the line is their range of colours - they're all very very pretty and suiting for most skin tones. Even though I'll be going through these blushes quickly from using so much at once, I'll probably continue to purchase Light Nude until I find another blush that I like.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by juniebug008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this blush. I even bought another Fit Me blush in a different shade to prove myself wrong. But this line is just utter crap. The colors are gorgeous, but you could dig your blush brush into the pan and still get zero color payoff. Plus, the packaging is very flimsy, and the lid broke off of both blushes. Booooo.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by AlexeRobert

I really like this blush! The colours are beautiful and very natural. I didn't want something that would show up really dark and I am happy eith the soft, subtle result. The brush is cute and applies the blush really well. The only bad side is that it's kind of difficult to open the box.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Alafaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked the old Maybelline blushes. They were natural-looking, and well pigmented. But I really do not understand this one. My favorite shade of the old type was rosewood and this line has the same shade, so I thought this should be the same, only better.. Wrong. This is useless. There is no color at all. I am fair and nothing shows on my skin, no matter how many layers I put it on. While I was trying to bring something out of this blush I made a deep dent in the powder real quick but still couldn't manage to put any color on my cheek. It's like chalk powder with no pigments. Awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by blueirisjazz

Meh. Not horrible but not good either. Milani makes the best drugstore blush, and all the others I've tried fall short. This is no exception. Hard to get good color from this--it doesn't show up well and the powder just isn't that high of quality. I won't get it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by JenniferLorraine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Worst blush! Absolutely no color! I'm mad I spent the few bucks for it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by reginaaaa

In desperate need of a new blush, I purchased this product on the whim.
This blush was actually very good! The product was not super pigmented, so for a person with fair, light, or even light medium skin, I recommend this blush. People who have skin on the darker side will probably not be able to wear this blush, due to the fact that it is not pigmented enough. Even on very light skin, it was still only slightly pigmented. This was a plus for me though, because I like my blushes natural-looking, and decently pigmented. I think this blush is actually very great if that's what your looking for. If you want more color, go for the darkest shade they have. I love the Fit Me line, because they keep it natural and not cakey looking.
The pricing is cheap, around $5.00 at my local drugstore, so if you're in need of a good blush it's definetley worth a try. I'd say this works best on light skin, due to the light pigmentation. All in all, I really do like this product and I can see myself buying this again in the future.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

This product dissapointed me so much... I thought the color looked natural and beautiful when I first saw it in the packaging at the store, and was excited to try it out! Ohhh boy... The brush it comes with is ridiculous, I threw it in the trash and used my EcoTools blush brush (which I love and blends any product). I cannot describe how much I had to swirl the brush over the pressed powder and apply for it to show up! And it still was almost unnoticeable on my cheeks! I had to reapply a lot and when it did, it lasted very little throughout the day (approximately 3hrs). To better describe this crap it's just a piece of colorless chalky pressed unpigmented piece of dust. Amen.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by AquaChain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this blush. It's my first blush ever and I didn't want one that looked strong. Just 2-3 swipes and it's all good. I suppose others would like something very pigmented, but not me. I don't mind the brush either. It's very small and flexible on my cheeks. Until I think I want something stronger, I'll be using this. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros
- cheap
Cons
- no color payoff
- sparkles..really?
- brush is cheap