August 21, 2014 | 2094 users online

Blush - Maybelline - fit me blush/medium pink

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Alafaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked the old Maybelline blushes. They were natural-looking, and well pigmented. But I really do not understand this one. My favorite shade of the old type was rosewood and this line has the same shade, so I thought this should be the same, only better.. Wrong. This is useless. There is no color at all. I am fair and nothing shows on my skin, no matter how many layers I put it on. While I was trying to bring something out of this blush I made a deep dent in the powder real quick but still couldn't manage to put any color on my cheek. It's like chalk powder with no pigments. Awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by blueirisjazz

Meh. Not horrible but not good either. Milani makes the best drugstore blush, and all the others I've tried fall short. This is no exception. Hard to get good color from this--it doesn't show up well and the powder just isn't that high of quality. I won't get it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by JenniferLorraine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Worst blush! Absolutely no color! I'm mad I spent the few bucks for it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by reginaaaa

In desperate need of a new blush, I purchased this product on the whim.
This blush was actually very good! The product was not super pigmented, so for a person with fair, light, or even light medium skin, I recommend this blush. People who have skin on the darker side will probably not be able to wear this blush, due to the fact that it is not pigmented enough. Even on very light skin, it was still only slightly pigmented. This was a plus for me though, because I like my blushes natural-looking, and decently pigmented. I think this blush is actually very great if that's what your looking for. If you want more color, go for the darkest shade they have. I love the Fit Me line, because they keep it natural and not cakey looking.
The pricing is cheap, around $5.00 at my local drugstore, so if you're in need of a good blush it's definetley worth a try. I'd say this works best on light skin, due to the light pigmentation. All in all, I really do like this product and I can see myself buying this again in the future.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

This product dissapointed me so much... I thought the color looked natural and beautiful when I first saw it in the packaging at the store, and was excited to try it out! Ohhh boy... The brush it comes with is ridiculous, I threw it in the trash and used my EcoTools blush brush (which I love and blends any product). I cannot describe how much I had to swirl the brush over the pressed powder and apply for it to show up! And it still was almost unnoticeable on my cheeks! I had to reapply a lot and when it did, it lasted very little throughout the day (approximately 3hrs). To better describe this crap it's just a piece of colorless chalky pressed unpigmented piece of dust. Amen.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by AquaChain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this blush. It's my first blush ever and I didn't want one that looked strong. Just 2-3 swipes and it's all good. I suppose others would like something very pigmented, but not me. I don't mind the brush either. It's very small and flexible on my cheeks. Until I think I want something stronger, I'll be using this. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros
- cheap
Cons
- no color payoff
- sparkles..really?
- brush is cheap

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really do love this blush. Why all the negative reviews??? The Fit Me blush is VERY pigmented and looks good with all skin types, especially this color. Medium Pink is so nice and flirty. You can take just a bit for a natural pop of color and also build it up for more definition. A cute girly natural pink color.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by lisacheyenne100

I am very pale, and this blush did not show up on me at all. I tried using my fingers, my professional powder and blush brushes, but nothing worked. I have blush that came in a Christmas gift set from Walmart that works better than this blush. There is no pigmentation at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by jan232

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a very pale lady and this did not show up on me at all. I threw it away. The brush is ridiculous too.