October 20, 2014 | 1037 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by ajb1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Add me to the absolutely astonished on this product, which I never would've found if it weren't for MUA. Thank you, thank you, thank you! My hair is fine, curly (prone to frizzy), color-treated and collar-bone length when I stretch it out, which I'm always trying to do. I have tried every manner of conditioner on it, some costing obscene amounts of money. None has worked the way this has. I applied, twisted and air-dried my hair and didn't use any product afterwards, so I wouldn't ocnfuse the results. It's NEVER felt so soft or shiny. And the smell is completely pleasant. Husband agrees. And it's so reasonable compared to Kerastase--probably using same research since they share a parent company. A thousand thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 8:36:00 AM More reviews by KelliaC

Thank you MUA! If it weren't for your reviews, I would not have bought this. I am so pleased with this purchase! I bought the last tube at Sally's and am I glad I did. This stuff is REALLY good, it moisturizes and leaves my hair more manageable after I blow dry it. It smells good and I can feel a difference after I come out of the shower, my hair isn't harsh, but soft and silky. I've tried a lot of treatments, this is one of the best out there! A must have in your arsenal of hair products!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by BeautyHaunt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I will likely buy this conditioner as long as they continue to make it. My fine, wavy hair is prone to frizz and fly-aways, and this product stands out in its ability to leave me with smooth, healthy-looking hair after blowdrying. As a cosmetologist, I have tried dozens of high-end salon products, as well as drugstore brands, and nothing compares to this gem (although Biolage's color conditioner comes close). I use this or Biolage every time I condition my hair, and alternate with a protein-packed conditioner every once in a while to boost hair strength.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Brownie27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this conditioner after using Feria hair color and shimmering conditioner. OMG, this is some great stuff! My hair is relaxed, but the new growth is hard to work with. I washed my hair with Sweet Almond Mint Wen and used the Feria color treatment conditioner after and air dried overnight. My hair is soft and shiny. I will continue to use this along with Wen forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by MissDuckie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant to try this product. I see no real nourishing ingredients listed, and that kinda freaks me out as I try to veer away from products that have COMPLETELY superficial ingredients. That being said, I decided to give it a try anyway. I will admit - this stuff is pretty awesome. It leaves my hair super soft and noticeably shiny, it's HG material for sure. It doesn't seem to leave a heavy build-up. Almost done my first tube and will be repurchasing. I hope there are no bad results from using this product long-term. I might stop using it every time and just use it every other time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First of all, I am a loyal WEN user, but after using it for about 5 months straight, I got bored with it. So I found a tube of this hidden away in my cabinet so I broke it out tonight in the shower. Glad I did! My hair is coarse and in the process of growing out color (don't want to dye it again, too damaging). I used about a quarter size amount for my bra length hair, focusing most of it on the ends and whatever's left goes on the rest of my hair. When I rinsed it out with cool water, it left my hair silky feeling and NO TANGLES (can't say that with WEN). If you love the conditioners in boxed dye, then you will probably love this too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I do not have color treated hair, but I use this because I love how soft and combable it makes it. People always ask to feel my hair since it looks so shiny and healthy! I have looked everywhere for comparable products and always come back to this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by coolbabe377

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

YES...YES! I just bought two tubes of this at Sally's (they're on sale...yeepee!) and I can no longer use any other condioner on my hair. When I get low...I panic. I have fine hair, so it's hard to condition and moisturize without looking flat and greasy.

I used to buy a conditioner from my stylist that was only sold in salons. It was from Japan, and no matter what kind of shampoo I used on my hair...well...if I used this...It looked great. AND...like a lot of good stuff...they discontinued it, and I've been searching for a comparable product ever since. My search is over. This is just as good as that expensive Japanese conditioner, and one fourth the price.

When I use the Feria, my hair is like I used WEN, but without the side effects of WEN...like the weighing down of my hair...the limp look, the greasy feel that I sometimes got in the end, AND...it smells fresh and clean. My cuticle is tamed yet my hair looks sensational with a lot of body and bounce.

Just can't say enough good things about it. HG!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by MsCoconuts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

You can buy this at Sallys or you get a generous tube in ds feria kits. It smells so good compared to any other conditioner you get inside boxes of dye too. It's like a fresh floral scent. It makes my hair look and feel like silk. It's great for color treated hair as it really makes your color shine. I never have any frizz if flyaways after using this. It leaves my hair in perfect condition for styling.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Elemennopi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Paid $12. Even though the price is a bit high for the amount you get, it's totally worth it! If you like the conditioners that come in hair dye boxes, you'll love this! Before using this, my hair was damaged, dry and dull from bleaching & dying and I had split ends like no tomorrow. Now it looks and feels awesome! I leave it on 2-5 minutes before washing out. I have human hair extensions that I fried a bit from straightening. The ends were looking really gross and I was going to cut them, but first I tried leaving this conditioner on them for a few minutes. It made them soft and shiny again :)