Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentials Nighttime Moisture Infusion

3.1

on 7/9/2012 11:04:00 PM

I used the whole jar up and I saw a slight improvement with my dry skin. My face still gets dry but it is not as dry as it was before I started using this. This did break me out though. But as for moisturizing performance, I expected more from it. It's alright. It has a nice smell but it can sting the face a bit.

on 4/15/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This broke me out. At first, I didn't know what was causing it but then I started using this product daily and found out this was what was causing my breakouts. Stop using about 2 weeks ago and my skin is recovering. It did, however, moisturize well and smell nice

on 4/15/2012 6:11:00 PM

Aha! So I believe that this is what is breaking me out, I saw from another reviewer that it broke them and caused "lizard skin" and the same happened to me and I have a raging breakout on my chin. i thought it was germs from my phone! But I do have to say it does moisturize well. But I will not stand for breakouts! buh-bye...

on 3/28/2012 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOOOOVVVVEEEE this stuff!!! this by no means breaks me out and i have very tempermental skin. this moistuizes like no other too!! its frickin amazing. the only downside is it can be quite expensive for the 1.7 ounces you only get.... 20 bucks with tax at my walgreens! also i could do without the fragrance, smells nice but just a tad too much. so if your very sensitive to smells you might not like putting this on your face. I am very surprised at all the negative reviews.I really think that the fragrance is what might be causing the problems for those with the negative reviews. Although this would be way better fragrance free i am still giving this a 5 because the fragrance does not interfere with my skin luckily. Yes this moisturizer is a bit greasy but my skin is super dry and it helps so much. This also lasts forever because it is very moisturizing and you only have to use alittle bit. What i like most about this is that it is different from other moistuizers that ive found. Most moistuizers say that they are non comodeogenic but are NOT oil free. This is both!!!!!!!! Ive tried many other moisturizers but i always come back to this. I just hope this stuff never gets discontinued.

on 3/26/2012 6:42:00 PM

I have been using this product for a couple of days know and I actully like it, it works for my skin and actully fights away all my blemishes and leaves my skin looking healthy and great, which i really wanted.

on 2/8/2012 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this for several months now and I really like it. It does have a strong scent, but that doesn't bother me. Its a very thick and creamy moisturizer. I apply after my shower at night. It keeps my skin feeling smooth and hasn't ever caused any breakouts for me. I'm sure there are better, more hydrating nighttime moisturizers out there, but for now this works well for me.

I bought this cream a week ago and for the first couple days I thought it was great. It does moisturizer however it broke me out badly. As someone below described it to cause "lizard skin." I got this as well, I also developed small-medium sized pimples on various areas of my face. The smell is too strong as well. If you have even slightly acne prone skin I would STAY AWAY.

on 10/25/2011 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Called fresh essentials night cream in Canada is a great product IMO. Even though it doesn't state anti aging I think women or anyone over 30 should give it a try depending on skin type. Very good if you have combination skin. Having combo skin myself and after 3 months of using has cleared up my blemishes and left my skin smoother then it was. The smell took some time to get used to but I found after continous use ive grown to like it, bit of a light citrusy ( or a lot if your not partial to it) smell. I use in conjunction with the other products in the line which work great. I use generously on my neck and just enough for my face. A little goes a long way however use to much and you'll wake up greasy as fried chicken lol. Two thumbs up Aveeno will def repurchase ( a bit pricey at shoppers$ 20 ) but cheaper then some higher ends ive purchased before.

on 9/18/2011 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this stuff. It isn't amazing, but the smell is wonderful and it definitely doesn't irritate my skin like all these other moisturizers I've tried, which is a nice change. The only complaint I have is that by the time I go to bed, my face still has a bit of a sticky/lotion-y feel to it.

on 8/31/2011 2:15:00 AM

I bought this night cream due to the added vitamins. The previous night cream I was using was a very basic moisturizer and I just wanted a bit more nourishment for my face at night. Well right off the bat the first thing I noticed was the very strong smell the cream had. The scent didn't really irritate me that much, but to someone that is very sensitive to certain types of smells, this might not be for you.
The cream is also so rich that when you apply it you may need to rub it into your face a bit more than you would usually to evenly distribute it.
It pretty much does it's job and made my face very smooth and hydrated in the morning. However, after a couple of weeks of use, I've noticed that I've been breaking out very slowly and small bumps have a appeared on my cheeks.
I will not continue to use this product and would not recommend this produce to anyone with sensitive or even slightly sensitive skin.

Popular Moisturizers