April 16, 2014 | 2026 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Fox in A Box - Skinny Dipping

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This consists of a bronzey color and an orange. Mixed together, you get a shimmery coral with a hint of nude/neutral color. I find the pigmentation is sheer, and I need to really get my brush into the powder to get payoff. I prefer to use this to top my peach-nude cream blushes to prolong the wear. I love the packaging, and I bought this at Wal-mart for 6 dollars. I will not be repurchasing due to the lack of color pay off.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by cicidoll13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been searching for a nice peachy blush but all the ones I have tried are either too sheer, end up more pinky than peachy, or has way too much shimmer. Thank god I found this! It is my go to peach blush which I'm using a lot lately since its spring/summer. I have used the bronzer side but I never swirl them together. The bronzer is like any old bronzer but the orangish side is the best peach blush for me. Plus its matte which I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by giainjersey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my daily go to blush I love how it looks on my NC42 skin tone. The coral side livens up my face and gives a perfect peach/coral color with light sheen. The bronze side can be mixed to tone it down or worn on the cheeks by itself for a beautiful glow. Great alternative since Benefit is a little expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Tifmcd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Packaging: I'll be one of the few, if not only that hates this packaging. It took me a good solid 5 minutes to get the box flap to cover over the top. It just kept popping open! Its a total drugstore rip on the benefit box blushes and honestly... i hate the benefit packaging as well.... At least the new packaging. I like the true box tops but these flap over things are so darn annoying.

Brush: This thing is a joke right? In my mind I'm thinking of women who use these inclusive brushes/applicators. Feels like a childs toy. Seriously? Why bother to include this damn thing?

Color: This is one heck of a great color. I use the brown to chissel and the bright Coralrnge as an apple color. Very pretty. Products are a bit dusty but blends effortlessly. This is a blush that can be over done but because of its dustynessnessness it can be blended well.

I like the name. Fox in a Box. Better than all of Benefits names for their box blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by xMissMurderx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite drugstore blushes! The pigmentation is great and I really do like the packaging. I find the color to be unique from most colors I'm used to seeing in the drugstore. Its different and its a quality product. I have to use a light hand with this because I'm a bit pale and it has strong pigmentation. I recommend this for all skin tones but some may have to use a lighter application. It looks great paired with my bronzer and I love that its not to shimmery, I'm not a big shimmer fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by KatelynTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this color. Very pigmented. Get you some! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by AmazinglyUnamazing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is great, very bright but compliments my NC42 complexion. It's a bright peachy-coral blush and a pinkish-brown bronzer with silver micro-glitter. Not shimmery or frosty, just a nice healthy sheen. It's actually very pigmented when compared to other drugstore brands. This has become an everyday staple in my routine. I've received many compliments while wearing this too. Provides the perfect glow Overall I'm very satisfied. I paid $6 for this at Wal-Mart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

I just got this blush and I'm already loving it!!! I picked Skinny Dipping up at Walmart for $5 and I am blown awayyyyy!! I didn't think it was going to be this pigmented but I was soo wrong!
When I applied it with my blush brush, a really nice peachy colour showed up with a sheen! Not so much shimmer, but more of a nice sheen!
It is really finely milled (obviously not as finely as more expensive blushes, but for $5, I am not complaining) and it doesn't come off chalky!
It blends really nicely and the colour payoff is great. If I had gotten a brighter, or deeper colour (like Hot Flash), I'm sure it would appear brighter on my skin, but I wanted something different than my pink blushes so I opted for this beige-ish/peachy blush which is SO nice for everyday wear.
I've worn this blush for the past 4 hours and it is still going strong! The colour is still there, but the sheen has gotten a lot more noticeable!
The finish of this blush is not 100% but not very sheen-y. It's just that once you've worn it for a while, it does get more sheen due to the excess oil that your skin produces.
The packaging is cute! Really similar to Benefit's boxes blush! It's obviously not the best packaging for travelling but I think if this doesn't get tossed around in my make up bag, then it'll last a long time.
The brush that comes with this blush is okay. It's a lot softer than what I had expected but I prefer my QUO blush brush.
I would buy this again, in fact, I'm planning on buying the rest of the colours! Love this - great way to expand my blush collection! and you seriously can't go wrong since it's only $5 for such great blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by lele312

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

unlike other commenters mine closed when i bought it, i love the packaging. i LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush its absolutely amazing, its perfect for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by pixiedustpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

When i first seen this at walmart i fell in love with the packaging! its so freaking cute! it reminds me alot of my benifit box blushes. i think they are a great dupe of them as well. the color is great u get from them u just lightly dab ur brush in them and u get great color. staying power is alright. if u use alot of the product it can be a bit chalky.