Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Hand & Body Lotion Extra Dry

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Oil (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Collagen Amino Acids, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Methylparaben,

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Found this in my MIL's bathroom when I had dry hands.

Since I work in a kitchen, and do dishes on occasion, my hands get horrible very quickly. They feel scaly and dry and they're red and chapped.
I tried this once and absolutely loved how silky it made my hands feel! It's super hydrating too....by far the best hand lotion I have ever bought.

It also has a pleasant smell, but it doesn't stink up a room like Bath & Body Works.

Bought some for myself! Will repurchase!

on 2/28/2012 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Amazing product! I have very fair, sensitive skin that is prone to dryness, especially in Winter. I have tried soooo many lotions (including high-end brands), but none delivered the same results as Nutriskin. I realized that this isn't a perfect product (it has parabens and lots of other unmentionables in the ingredient list). Still, my skin is silky smooth for the first time in years! I use Aveeno baby wash in the shower and then lather this on every morning. The smell is fresh and clean. It takes a little while to sink in, but no more than 5 mins. It is super effective and cheap! I highly recommend it.

on 12/20/2011 4:36:00 PM

This is my favorite lotion, ever. I was hesitant to try it because I associate dial with the harsh soap and have lots of lotions that need to be used up, but being a product junkie, into the cart it went :) anyhoo, it's moisturizing, soothing, smells niiice & does not break me out at all (miracle!) I have never bought a lotion twice until this baby. Give it a try!

on 6/22/2011 2:50:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this lotion! I've got very dry and sensitive skin. Oftentimes, the lotions I use irritate my skin and tend not to last. This stuff is amazing. It goes on like silk and my skin feels amazingly soft and smooth all day. It's non-irritating and smells great, and cheap too! What's not to love?

on 5/14/2011 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This awesome lotion!! It moistener my body and hands! I don't notice if it has a scent but it doesn't smell bad or werid! I bought it when it first came cause I run out of my bath and body works lotions from the big sale! I was surprise that it was good! The best part that it had a pump on it, which great!!
Overall, surprise!!

on 3/24/2011 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This has a neutral stale scent and didn't really moisturize that well. Not impressed.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This lotion did not seem to moisturize my dry skin at all. It left behind a tacky residue and it seemed to dry out my skin in the long run. It also has a strong fake fruit note to it that is just gross smelling. I will not puchase again!