October 24, 2014 | 927 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Dial - NutriSkin Replenishing Hand & Body Lotion Extra Dry

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by eanj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Amazing product! I have very fair, sensitive skin that is prone to dryness, especially in Winter. I have tried soooo many lotions (including high-end brands), but none delivered the same results as Nutriskin. I realized that this isn't a perfect product (it has parabens and lots of other unmentionables in the ingredient list). Still, my skin is silky smooth for the first time in years! I use Aveeno baby wash in the shower and then lather this on every morning. The smell is fresh and clean. It takes a little while to sink in, but no more than 5 mins. It is super effective and cheap! I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by EUPHORIASTAFF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite lotion, ever. I was hesitant to try it because I associate dial with the harsh soap and have lots of lotions that need to be used up, but being a product junkie, into the cart it went :) anyhoo, it's moisturizing, soothing, smells niiice & does not break me out at all (miracle!) I have never bought a lotion twice until this baby. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Kelybe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this lotion! I've got very dry and sensitive skin. Oftentimes, the lotions I use irritate my skin and tend not to last. This stuff is amazing. It goes on like silk and my skin feels amazingly soft and smooth all day. It's non-irritating and smells great, and cheap too! What's not to love?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 7:34:00 AM More reviews by Nymphette89

This awesome lotion!! It moistener my body and hands! I don't notice if it has a scent but it doesn't smell bad or werid! I bought it when it first came cause I run out of my bath and body works lotions from the big sale! I was surprise that it was good! The best part that it had a pump on it, which great!!
Overall, surprise!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has a neutral stale scent and didn't really moisturize that well. Not impressed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by pawnshop_rose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lotion did not seem to moisturize my dry skin at all. It left behind a tacky residue and it seemed to dry out my skin in the long run. It also has a strong fake fruit note to it that is just gross smelling. I will not puchase again!