September 19, 2014 | 1711 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Creamy Concealer Kit (Reformulated & New packaging 2011)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

PACKAGING: very compact. easy to carry everywhere. I pop this in my purse so that I am able to touch up as and when I want. Kind of unhygienic because you have to ensure that your hands are clean before you place your finger in the product since it is a cream. Since there is moisture in it, bacteria is able to grow on it so I don't really like the idea of rubbing my finger in this and applying to the skin. For the price tag that I paid for, they should have given a brush along with it so that I could use it more conveniently.

PRODUCT: blends easily. I mainly use this for my undereyes because it does not crease and I set it with the powder that comes along with it. I do not use on the face because it is too expensive. Pigmented but I feel that I have other concealers that are as pigmented for example my Mac Pro Longwear Concealer and Mac Studio Finish Concealer and they come is SOOOOO MUCH MORE product!

LONGEVITY: Since it is a cream, it does not really last long on my oily and sensitive skin. I live in a humid weather with temperatures of 27 to 32 degrees Celsius on average and this lasts for only about 4-5 hours before it started to fade.

PRICE: OMG THIS THING IS SO OVERPRICED! Comes with little product and yet is so expensive! I feel that the powder is really useless because I have other powders that I can use to set it. It would be better if it comes with a corrector or something. I asked the MUA whether I can have a corrector and concealer in it and she said no. Maybe Bobbi Brown should consider customizing things to customer's preferences.

In conclusion, I would not recommend this if you are finding and everyone concealer unless you are loaded and would spend tons of money on makeup. I paid about SGD$50 for this and I could get a Mac foundation with that price tag! Mac concealers comes with so much more product and I really feel that this is not worth my money.

Product is good but won't ever repurchase because of the price tag and the amount that is in this. There are seriously other concealers out there that are much better quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My boyfriend bought me this as a gift after i'd been super curious as it claims to not crease in fine lines.
When i first used this it was brilliant, (i own 13 concealers, none have really worked high and low end, and my dark circles are verrrry purple), it has great coverage but straight away it did set into my fine lines on both eyes, i didnt even realise i had lines on one of my eyes! The powder just made it look very cakey, especially in proper light. The only plus to this concealer is its thick enough by itself, you dont have to use another concealer with it and when i look in the mirror somewhere else in my house or out and about its covered my dark circles completely and looks great...even if it is a bit cakey. I'm glad i got this as a gift cause i wouldnt pay £24 (GB price) for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Skipteezmo

When you first apply the concealer it looks great but after only ten minutes of wearing it, it starts to crease and it settle in the fine lines.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by jiliannem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm using Concealer in Natural and Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow. If you have extra money then go get one! But.. But.. But! In my own opinion, it's pricey for the coverage it gives and it's so small you can finish it within a month. I use it on my dark circles, blemishes and pimples and they are well covered for a longer time than Revlon's photoready concealer. However, Revlon gives the same coverage you just have to retouch a little.. like after 7 hours. What's a little effort if you can save a lot more.. Yes? :) For me, there are a lot better brands of concealer that you can buy for a cheaper or same price. Check out Revlon, Art Deco and K-palette!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by sonamora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have just bought this product on basis of rave reviews from websites. While it covers dark circles very well - no doubt about that - I have noticed creasing which is disappointing because it means I swap one issue (dark circles) for another (wrinkles and creasing). I had better results with MAC and I won't buy this BB duo again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by olia041983

I don't get how anyone can rave about this concealer. It's like putting cake frosting under the eyes that creases like CRAzY! Coverage yes is good but its not a good look when a concealer creases so much under the eye and looks so cakey. Laura Mercier secret concealer does the same thing. They are the worst when it comes to creasing and looking cakey. Also the amount of product there is in this package is a joke. You'll hit the pan almost as soon as you start lol. The price however is def up there! The price doesn't justify the amount.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy grail concealer for my under eye circles! Perfect little kit to take with you out and about. This is what I'd call an industrial strength concealer. Comes with a special setting powder in Pale Yellow (love love love) which I'm probably going to purchase as well in its full size! GO GET IT NOW!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Silfor

The powder is useless and makes my under eyes look cakes with concealer. Unfortunately without the powder however, the concealer is relatively useless as it doesn't stay on for very long. The colour match is great and it feels nice and creamy rather than very dry, as I have found with other concealers, but unfortunately that's the only upside, and for the price I definitely wouldn't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was VERY disappointed with this product. I had high hopes for it since I heard from my friends that it was a great product. However, it looked very cakey on my under eye area... Especially after applying that white powder beside the cream. It also was breaking me out so had to return it. So sad :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Meladamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great under eye concealer. So smooth and creamy. I'd continue purchasing this if I didn't find something more affordable -MAC studio finish concealer. This concealer contains 1.4g of product while MAC one contains 7g of product, with a lot more cheaper price. So, in my opinion, this is absolutely a great concealer. But the price is so ridiculous.