Maybelline Define-A-Line Soft Black

2.4

on 11/15/2011 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is awful. And I use a lot of maybelline products. It smudges and runs everywhere. Within an hour its already completely off the fluidline and is all over the place. Worst eyeliner I have ever bought. It was cheap and on sale so I grabbed it, but won't ever again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this eyeliner its really smooth and soft and is easy to apply : )

on 6/1/2011 12:36:00 PM

I've tried multiple eyeliners and none of them were as good as I thought they would be. I finally tried this product and I haven't bought a different kind since! I love this eyeliner. It goes on nice and smooth. The eraser on the end is VERY helpful. It's long-lasting. I fell asleep with it on and after I woke, it still looked good. Not great, of course, but it looked better that I thought it would!

I find that it lasts longer if I first clean my bottom eyelids before I apply it. I just rub a q-tip across the area where I put my eyeliner. It removes the oils and water, making the eyeliner last longer.

The price is inexpensive. It costs about $6 at my local Wal-Mart.

I love this product and will continue to buy it!

on 3/8/2011 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have this in both the soft black and the brownish black and I use both of them depending on the look I am doing. I like the black and it is very dramatic and defining and can be blended to be more natural. It does get under my eyes a little bit and I have to wipe it off a few times a day but that doesn't stop me from using it. It has a very creamy texture but it still might be considered a pencil liner. Overall I really like it.