September 21, 2014 | 2047 users online

Deodorants - Secret - Scent Expressions Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - Ohh La La Lavender

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by zukhra2011

I really love the smell, it has a little bit of masculine smell to it, but it's really nice, and it stays long I can't even feel that I'm sweating

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

Yes! Yes! I lovvvvveee this! It smells fantastic and fresh!

It has great coverage for me and applies very smoothly :)))))

5 lipsticks!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Sunshineyaaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The secret scent expressions "Invisible Solid" is far better then any of the gels. It really keeps you fresh. You can even skip a day if you need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this line for a few years now and generally alternate between two scents (this and the peach). Obviously, each lasts me quite a while so I've recently decided to venture and try a different scent next for a change.

I love the consistency of this product. It is clear, feels great and clean. I don't sweat a lot, honestly, but I feel that it does get the job done. The scent isn't over-powering or very long lasting, but who really wants to just smell like their deodorant, right?

Great product! No complaints. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 4:33:00 AM More reviews by rysher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this. I rotate between this and vanilla (which also smells awesome, by the way). The scent doesn't last, but it makes applying deodorant a nice little pick-me-up :) I love the cooling gel- it really refreshes my underarms when I feel particularly gross. It also dries quickly and doesn't stain my clothes. I've never had a huge sweating problem but this definitely keeps any stains or smell at bay. I will keep buying this deodorant for as long as Secret makes it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not sure that I'll buy again - I like some things about it. The light cooling gel is nice to use, but I'm not sure that it works better than my Nivea Invisible 24h for Black and White. Certainly it doesn't keep the smellies at bay all day. I had to reapply in the middle of the day and you have to use a lot of the product. I figured with a scent, especially lavender, that would take care of the odor, but not so much unfortunately. I currently layer my Nivea with Tom's, but lately Tom's isn't working for me in controlling odor either - after like 35 years! The search continues. I'll stick with the Nivea but need a deodorant to layer over.
UPDATE: I've upped my lippies on this product. Overall it's been very effective and in combination with my Nivea 24 Hour Invisible Black and White it has kept the smellies at bay, it's cool to apply and doesn't stay wet or sticky - I still think I'll use it up pretty quick, but so far I'm still on my first one. I will buy again because I look forward to using it every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by StaceyOakley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product smells delicious. It worked really well for me, and I sweat quite a bit at times. It's well priced and again, it smells amazing. I would definitely buy it again. The only thing bad that I found about it was that it doesn't last for very long. Very good if you're only going out for a few hours or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by cfed

this product is a great summer deodorant in my opinion. i hate the white residue the solid deodorants leave on my skin and when i wear tanktops, little white balls of deodorant under your arms is not attractive. so i decided to switch to this. i dont have a terrible problem with sweating, but i will sweat at times and i always wanna have the security of knowing my deodorant will keep me smelling fresh. it doesnt keep me from sweating completely, but i know when i wear this deodorant i will be smelling fresh all day! if your an excessive sweater, this probably wouldnt be the product for you. i dont sweat alot anyways, and so im fine with this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by danceinthedark4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this for, around 3 years I'd say, and it never let me down until about June last year, when I started getting these insanely huge (and gross) pit stains. Up until then, this deodorant worked fantastically, I stayed dry 95% of the time and never got funky (unless I played sports or worked out). So for that, I give this product a 3. But last june, I started becoming immune to it, or maybe it's just puberty, I don't even know, but I started getting the nastiest wet stains under my armpits and... people could tell. My friends multiple occasions were like "um, don't raise your arms.." and it was embarrassing! I didn't stink, it was just that. Ugh, I had to discontinue to use this product, which is a bummer since the scent is AMAZING (all Secret scents are). Maybe in the future, when I get older, I might go back to this. Until then, I must say farewell to the best smelling deodorant I ever used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this deodorant. It has a really nice clean floral scent. I apply this in the morning and I smell like flowers all day. Even my clothes smell good from it. It's a gel formula and it soaks into the skin well. I don't have a problem with perspiration so I don't know how well it works to keep you from sweating. I like it because it smells awesome and lasts a good 12-16 hours on me. The only drawback is if you apply it right after you shave, it burns like hell. The product itself doesn't last very long. I can go through a whole tube in 2 weeks or less. The stick deodorants last a lot longer. When I was in my twenties I could wear any deodorant but once I hit thirty my body chemistry changed and it hards for me to find a deodorant that lasts all day and smells good on me. I used Lady Speedstick for years and then all of a sudden it has a weird smell on me. This is my HG deodorant right now. I always buy it in bulk when I see it.