December 21, 2014 | 1823 users online

Mascara - Dejavu (Imju) - DJV Beautenizer Fiberwig LX

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by ChocolatexxCandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good mascara. I got the full size in the lash stash set from Sephora. The first time I applied it, it was a goopy mess and I didn't like it. I wanted to get some use out of it so I used it with other volumizing mascaras and I really liked it. I tried it again today by itself and if you apply a thin coat at first, let it dry and then build it up slowly you get a better result. It makes my lashes super long and didn't have much problems holding my curl. The only thing is that it's not the best at volumizing. Applying this over a volumizing mascara will give you much better results. And also if I'm careless, the fibers will irritate my eyes. I like this mascara but I probably won't repurchase because of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good mascara but it's a little too liquid-y so it smudges a lot around application time.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by mbcccix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Having stick straight stumpy lashes, its a given that I'm a real stickler about mascaras.

When I went to Sephora and saw this particular mascara I thought it would solve all of my worthless lashes issue. I assumed the fibers in the mascara would build and build and make my lashes long and lovely. I was wrong. This mascara did NOTHING for me.

No long lashes, no length, no volume, NOTHING. Nothing but disappointment! If I hadn't lost the receipt I would have returned it right away.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Noriko0205

This mascara is tricky to apply, but if you know how to do it, your lashes are going to be so freaking long. You need to take time to release the brush slowly when you are combing out. It's almost you wait the fibre to form the line so that you can create the length. It doesn't have amazing volume effect, but it lengthen my lashes dramatically. Never smudge which is rare for me since I have mono lids with strait shooting out lashes. This mascara stays even after applied the heated lash curler. No flake for all day so I don't get teary eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this mascara I use it over Benefit's There're Real and my lashes are like crazy long. I can wear it alone too and it still gives me super long lashes. I love it because it's a wet inky black that goes on so easy. It also doesn't make my lashes feel crunchy they feel soft and as everyone has said it's very easy to remove.

It's a pricey mascara but it works very well and normally I don't use a fiber because I have long lashes but now that I'm getting older I feel I need a little more. My lashes curl naturally so I can't comment on how well it holds a curl. I can say even those with short lashes can have long ones with this product. It makes my lashes hit my glasses when I wear them. So that's very good. Plus it's so black which is something that I must have.

I would repurchase this because I really like it. It doesn't bother my eyes and it gives me what I want long dark lashes with minimal clumping though I always comb my lashes but I haven't noticed much clumping with this mascara. I also love the wand it's not crazy big nor too small and it get's every lash I love that. This is a mascara I would recommend because even those with smaller lashes can have a benefit from this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by susanjane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara does exactly what it is supposed to do. It lengthens, stays on, and washes off easily with soap and warm water.

FYI- Imju Dejavu Fiberwig mascara is the exact same product as DJV Beautenizer and is available online for about 5 dollars a package less than Sephora charges.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by lilyeffigy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a staple, HG product for me.

My current mascara "routine" is: Dior lash Maximizer primer, Buxom Lash, then Imju Fiberwig.

I would not recommend using this mascara alone, or even just with a primer. This is a "finishing" mascara. It has tiny fibers that will add A TON of length to your lashes AFTER you apply your regular mascara. It will also make your mascara smudge proof and it will last until you remove it. If you have short, sparse lashes, you will love this. If you have long lashes and are just looking for volume, this will do nothing for you.

I understand that most people do not want to use a primer, mascara, then a different mascara. However, if you are like me and have short, thin, uncurled lashes, you will do whatever you can to make them look great. Women constantly compliment me on my "naturally beautiful" eyelashes. I always explain that I use Latisse, a primer, and a fiber mascara to finish. Spread the love, right?

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by laawhitegirl

I actually got this mascara for free when it first was released about last year September and at the beginning I loved everything about it. It doesnt dry out quick and I still have it this day. It may not be kosher but it works the same it did last year. However, I began using it together with other mascaras for a more full and darker look so it does its job I guess. It doesnt clump and is pretty easy to take off. So I will probably repurchase but I'd rather spend $22 on something else.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been searching for a mascara that doesn't clump and purchased Fiberwig LX at an SA's suggestion. I've had it for about a month now and really like it. Before I apply it, I wipe the wand several times on the inside top of the container to make sure there isn't a lot of product on it. It does come off in flakes when I use makeup remover, but otherwise I like this mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the Fiberwig mascara sold at US Sephora stores with the curved brush:

Pros:
- Does OK holding a curl (better w/my Shiseido Mascara Base which I can't live without)
- Buildable coverage
- Easy to remove
- Doesn't flake
- No smudging
- Lashes feel soft, not stiff and crunchy
- Best used as a layering mascara over a volumizing one

Cons:
- Fibers are almost too large to hold onto my lashes without it being layered on top of a volumizing mascara for the fibers to hold onto
- No volume
- Not the best at holding a curl
- Too Expensive!~!!
will do me justice!