October 22, 2014 | 1029 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Incredible

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by ndebace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not usually a fan of VS frangrances - too young, girly and "Candy-Scented". But I LOVE this fragrance! Gorgeous for Fall! A soft vanilla floral - warm and pretty! Love that the scent is soft from the moment you spray it - no offensive stinging of the nostrils or sneezing that some other frangrances can cause upon initially spraying them. Very sophisticated compared to other VS fragrances and wears well for me. Have received many compliments when I wear this. (A man asked me what I was wearing and actually said "It smells incredible!" - HA!) Only thing I am not a fan of is the bottle - not a big fru fru pink fan. But, whatever. The scent inside is INCREDIBLE :-) Hope they don't discontinue this one!! LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

tried this at VS store after a disappointment with the Gorgeous fragrance (couldn't smell it at all!). I really like this fragrance. The body mist has good lasting power. My only issue is that it is pricey. I wish they sold this in the ornament size.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wasn't a fan of this scent. When first sprayed, it has a floral-like smell, but after it dries it turns to an amber musk. I didn't find it unique, kind of a generic scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This smells of pure coconut milk with my body chemistry it's the only note I can pick up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by anna0banana

I'm in love with this scent!!! Ah it's like perfection in a bottle! I'm not good at describing scents but I would say that this can work for daytime or evening and is fruity-floral and a little musky yet sweet. Haha that sounds really complicated but I think it's best to just go in the store and smell it. I randomly picked it up from all of the bottles and I completely fell in love with it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by lgooding

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance in the body mist form layered on top of the Incredible body lotion(lasts longer this way). It's something about this that is very sexy and beautful. It's not perfumey, so the dry down is not bothersome (you could actually wear this to bed and not be bothered by it). I would definitely repurchase this when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by lildollygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ok, let me start by telling you what fragrances i typically wear, which will give you an idea as to what i like. Viva la juicy, Britney Spears Fantasy, Noir Tease, and now...Incredible.

When i smelt this in the store, i HAD to have it. i covered myself in the body mist, but bought the EDP. I was addicted to the smell alllll day. Today, i wore the EDP and it has lasted 7 hours so far, and still going strong. I love the initial top notes, and to me it smells best when it first goes on. 7 hours later, and its starting to smell more musky (a nice musk though). I put my jacket on this morning and could still smell the body mist that i sprayed in the store, and that would have been 14 hours ago...so i might have to agree with the other post when they said that the Mist is the way to go, because it definitely lasts a long time, and you get way more for a cheaper price.

the packaging is very cute, but the lid is a little hard to get back on and i ended up spraying it all over my hand (could just be me being a klutz, thats all!)

Overall, i love it :) definitely worth checking out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

This is way to strong for me. It turns cheap smelling on me. Not fresh nor clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by mmarrs

I love this scent the perfume smells wonderful and really lasts. The body mist and lotion not so much. They still smell good but are way to faint to smell the fragrance. But I would buy the perfume

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by rena10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

ill give this 2 stars for the soft clean top note....but the drydown is just horrid...musk,woody after shave and b.o musk....yuck!