November 22, 2014 | 1943 users online

Shampoo - Dove - Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Like the other reviews I agree! I usually buy high end product but must say I love this with the conditioner! I have fine frizzy curly hair that I blow dry straight and then curl! Most products weight my hair down but this does not. Makes it soft super shiny and bouncy... I also love the smell. Iam a high end product gal but love this stuff along with other Dove products such as there deodorant line and oil lotion! Cant beat it for the price!!!! Will continue to buy!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by AYESHAZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thank God for this product.
Not only is my hair softerter-it litrelly feels different.
Lighter and I dont even have to comb it if i dont want to. It leaves my hair that soft , Thank God.
i brought another 1 as well. Also I team this is up with Dove damage line conditioner also good.My hair is greasy from the top and dry from the bottome so i do have to use a anti dandruss shampoo.
my hair was badly damaged after bleaching 3 times over the course of 2 months or so I tried a range of things after cutting my hair as i damaged it again.
Main thing is i feel it works ok, the price is what makes it so much better. I almost gave up and was going to buy expensive product like redken which you can only buy from salons etc.
This prouct I would definetly recommend:)
5/5.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by maca7

I have been using this shampoo ( and the Nutritive Therapy conditioner) for about 2 years now and all I can say is this is: Great duo! They leave your hair really soft and easy to style. I have long curly hair and frizz can be a serious problem but this line helps keep your hair smooth and frizz-free. The price makes it even better, It is cheaper than L'Oreal and Pantene and yet it conditions your hair better. I personally love the smell of it as well, but if you like unscented products this may not be the right shampoo for you.

Keep in mind though that if you hair gets greasy quickly this might not be a product for you. My friend tried it and said her hair got greasy a lot faster than usual after using the shampoo and conditioner, but if you have dry, dammaged hair these products are your friends.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Scatty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am really impressed with this shampoo and I have tried many recently, including SLS free ones. My hair is a disaster zone, thinning and very frizzy. This makes it look so much healthier with shine and some body. The smell is OK.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by EbayBeautyQueen

I'm trying to write more reviews. As a woman of color (WOC), I always gravitate towards reviews from fellow woc and/or people with ethnic hair. So, here this goes:
Black girl, 4a/4b, transitioning to natural hair. Coarse hair, prone to buildup, but also craves moisture and detangling properties from products. One thing I like about this product is the thickness. It's not flimsy or feels like it'll spill all over the shower. It's nice and thick and not see-through. The smell is sort of medicinal, not that floral-fresh scent as most of Dove's products are. But it doesn't last past the shower. For years I stopped using sulfate shampoos, and tried this because I liked the matching treatment. It is not stripping, but it's cleansing. I didn't find it particularily detangling, but it wasn't tangling either. All in all, it was so-so. A do no harm shampoo. Did the job. Made my hair clean. Somewhat smooth (not nearly as close to it's claims), thick, felt good applying, and it had a nice lather. Would I repurchase? Meh. If I could find it super cheap with a coupon I would.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by lovecoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Whoops got this confused with Dove's new oil line, which floops for me. But THIS ONE is awesome. Give this a try if you have dry hair (and considering most of the US at least is experiencing record low temps, who doesn't?) But probs pass on the new "Dry Oil" line. It smells great but my scalp at least hurt after using that. This one is thick and creamy in a white bottle, the new dry oil is liquidy and in a see through bottle.

Now if only Dove would quit pulling the intesive masks that go with their lines. They're the best. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I really like this shampoo.
My hair is long, thick, naturally dry/frizzy and damaged from heat too.

This shampoo cleanses my hair REALLY well, but doesn't leave it dry!
On the packagain it claims to "smooth down 100% of frizz". Well, it doesn't do that, but it deffintly isn't drying on your hair, so it's great if you have damaged or dry hair like me.

What I also love about this shampoo, is that it lathers SO well! It makes it easy to get right into the scalp.

- Overall a great shampoo that I will deffintly recommend and buy again.
I only have 2 problems with it:
1) the smell is really strong and perfume-ish. Not a bad smell, but it's quite overpowering.
2) I wish it had a bigger bottle, than 250 ml.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My hair is colored & gets really dry in the winter & this shampoo has really helped it. I usually buy salon brands of shampoo but I had watched 1 of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus & she suggested this shampoo & I'm happy I took her suggestion.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at my local drugstore for a little more than $3. The substance is a gold colour and very thick and creamy with a decent scent. After washing it out, my hair felt so soft and more manageable c: my friend complimented me on how my hair looked so shiny and soft. I use this once a week because using this regularly makes my hair flat and oily as a treatment or something along that line <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBaby19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this today at Walgreens for $2.79 on clearance and I can definitely tell a difference in my hair. It is softer, smoother, and more manageable. Awesome shampoo!